Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,046 to 30,060 of 58934
-
09-27-19 22:38 #28889Senior Member

Posts: 226Bobo
Bobo is gone? That is horrible news. Did she relocate?
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
Massage connection is my new go to place. Reminds me of the Houston AMPs.
-
09-27-19 22:04 #28888Senior Member

Posts: 190I am with you on this!
I just don't get it either. Mongers doing Daty, Bb and to make matters worse, they DFK S. P. go figurē!
Originally Posted by WVolusiaDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 21:45 #28887Regular Member

Posts: 14Shangrila allstar lineup
Stopped by Shangrila tonight and had an awesome time. You know you're in for a good time when you're groped by 3 girls as soon as you walk in. I ended up going with Yuki so there's no need to get into a bunch of details. We pretty much covered the entire alphabet and then some. One cool thing did happen in the TS. I actually gave Yuki the scrub down and the B2 B slide. We were having a great time. When everything was said and done she ended the session with a 4 hand massage with Tiffany. I felt like a fucking king! Right now they have Yuki, Mona, Tiffany and Kiki. Tomorrow Chloe is coming back. Can't wait to see her again. Like always good times at Shangrila!
-
09-27-19 18:16 #28886Senior Member

Posts: 218Man I'm devastated
I couldn't get a hold of my utr so like usual I went to you and got ruby. She isn't my fav, didn't do FS but even moved my hand when I tried FIV. She did mention that Bobo is gone and starting next week they will have different girls. Bobo was the reason I really went.
To the monger chilling in the white pickup before backing out, that was creepy dude you scared me.
-
09-27-19 18:14 #28885Senior Member

Posts: 226Massage connection
First, I want to thank all the fellow members that recommended this place, it was my all time favorite so far, sorry you massage. I don't know the girls name but I just missed one of the most beautiful AMP girls I have ever seen, I passed her in the hall and wow! I will be back tomorrow, I highly recommend this place for anything goes fun, at least everything I wanted was no issue and it was a very hot hour.
-
09-27-19 18:02 #28884Senior Member

Posts: 246Others working
Cici was there but I don't know if there was a third or not.
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 15:05 #28883Senior Member

Posts: 542Massage Connection
With all this talk about Massage Connection on 436 & Colonial. I see $200 at the door for 45 m, FS. Anyone know if they a 30 m & the cost for table shower, tease & BBBJ, no fuckie. Or is it only 1 rate regardless?
Let us know who has been there.
Place sounds great.
Thanks for the intel!
-
09-27-19 13:41 #28882Senior Member

Posts: 375Keko
Keko is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful girls in the AMP scene today. She may be a bit more reserved than some girls but her all natural beauty more than makes up for it. I was with her this morning and I am already jonesing for more. She has this elegance about her that is extremely hard to resist but when the lights go dim and the clothes come off, look out. She will sting you!!
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 13:39 #28881Senior Member

Posts: 542I was looking at an ad on another site for Massage Connection. (https://callescort.org/407-823-7878.) While I had only been to BO a couple of times, when I saw the pictures of Nei Nei they reminded me of Snow who was the Mamasan at BO. Looks like I'll have to hit their soon. I'm I correct about Snow / Nei Nei?
Originally Posted by Matt247
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 13:31 #28880Senior Member

Posts: 27Had a similar and positive experience with Kiko as well. I can also confirm that she's Snow from BO.
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 13:26 #28879Senior Member

Posts: 542I believe that is the ad for Blue Sky. Use the search field and you will find some reviews.
Originally Posted by Soccer10
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 12:38 #28878Senior Member

Posts: 67Bamboo Massage
I found myself in Kissimmee for work the other day and wanted a good massage, but didn't have time to go into Orlando. Later I had a dream that I stopped by Bamboo Massage and saw Susy. I'd say she's probably in her 40's and probably a 6. 5-7. I paid the. 8 house fee for the hour and proceeded to the room where I got comfortable and ready for the TS. Once in the TS she was very thorough mashing everything 3-4 times paying good attention to junior and the boys, and there was no rush since I was the only one there. Went back to the room and got face down on the table. She asked what pressure I liked and I had her start with medium which was perfect. Once she started to move down to lower body I had her change pressure to soft. She worked on my legs and ass and began rubbing her body up against my hands which was a sign to me so I started with some OTC roaming. Once I did that the teasing began with lots off ass play and playing with the boys while reaching under and stroking junior. This went on for a good 20 minutes or so and then she had me flip. On the flip she grabbed her oil, climbed up on the table and sat between my legs and began slowly massaging junior and the boys while taking her finger and playing with the dark star. After about 10 minutes of this I let loose all over her hands. This was the best massage w / HE I've dreamed of in a good while. Never felt rushed at all. . 4 tip left. Will return next time I'm in the area. Play safe gents!
-ODF.
-
09-27-19 12:28 #28877Senior Member

Posts: 145Pine health
Went pine health formerly gikku had a different lady not the usual older slim lady. This girl was the only one their paid 80 she came in very talkative. After about 10 minutes some else came in front door she disappears for 15 minutes and I can now here this guy talking very loud and then he's in getting a shower by my lady she pops her head in and says I didn't forget you another 10 minutes went by and she came back ReAlly no massage just rubbing she let me feel her ass then said flip no cleaning off oil then she was running fingers over the front then whispers you take care of me I said depends on what on the table she giggles then pops out 1 yes I said 1 titty and puts my hand on it to play she then puts a gallon of oil on jr and proceeds like a jack rabbit. Cleans me up did some stretches. She left to go in the other room I got dressed looked at clock and it was only 35 minutes so I left 40 on bed and she says see you again told her nope probably not as I was leaving the older thin lady was just getting their. Rule for this place if the white suv isn't their don't bother going this belongs to the older lady and she's the only one that does a good job. Peace.
-
09-27-19 12:19 #28876Regular Member

Posts: 8Shangri La
I would 100% recommend Shangri La last experience was amazing as usual.
T.
-
09-27-19 11:33 #28875Senior Member

Posts: 34On a serious note.
So I've heard quite a few posts about others that DATY or 69 at these AMP (or with regular providers for that matter) and have even heard of some mongers wanting BB. For the ones that do this, aren't you concerned with STDs or even the monger that was there before you? Personally for me there ain't no way in the hell I'm going to DATY or even ever consider BB at any AMP or with a service provider. I really would like to hear people's opinions on this. I don't know about you guys but not only do I worry about getting some kind of strange tongue rot LOL but AIDS is another concern. That's why I would never pick up an SW. That's not to say that even high-cost service providers and normal everyday people couldn't have these things but the fact is a SW with a bad candy habit and other high service providers like possibly AMPs are much, much, much more likely to have something.











Reply With Quote





