Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11859

    Jasmine

    Ok service here. Cheap head if that's what you are looking for. Just be prepared for BIG. She also has a friend staying with her that will play.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/957415580956

    Ok in this ad I saw and contacted her from she is going by Jasmine but I see another monger reviewed her as heather. Anyways saw her the other day. Pics are spot on. Large girl pretty face. Went for the head only special. Yes she is very sweet. Place was nice. BBBJ was nice. She put in the effort but overall didn't get me in the end as she had to finish with hand job. I thought the BJ was more theatrics than the way I like it. There was lots of head movements and moans with groans. She did pull out the pups to help out. Would see again in a horny pinch.

  2. #11858
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please post a link or pm her contact info.

    Thanks.
    She is sexy! She posted an ad STG for literally 15 minutes and took it down. She said her phone was blowing up. I haven't sampled as time lines haven't matched up but met up with her three times to hangout. Nice girl but I have my doubts she will be around for long.

  3. #11857

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the best. Sexy, pretty, friendly, smart, and a porn star!

    Best BBBJCIM ever, and that's my forte from providers. If porn star blow jobs are your thing. Go see her!
    Please post a link or pm her contact info.

    Thanks.

  4. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the best. Sexy, pretty, friendly, smart, and a porn star!

    Best BBBJCIM ever, and that's my forte from providers. If porn star blow jobs are your thing. Go see her!
    Does she have an ad or something?

  5. #11855
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    This one

    She is one of the best. Sexy, pretty, friendly, smart, and a porn star!

    Best BBBJCIM ever, and that's my forte from providers. If porn star blow jobs are your thing. Go see her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123951.jpg‎   123951_01.jpg‎  

  6. #11854
    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes have communication issues with her too. However, I did see her for a very beneficial car date earlier this week. I would say that visits with her are the most sensual ones I have had. She is only 23 and hasn't had kids, so her body is undamaged. If you can connect with her, you should have a great time. But having a backup is probably a good idea. They all seem to be unreliable at times. Korrie tends to move between staying with different family members or friends, which is probably why she is only doing car dates this week. The attached picture shows you why I stay motivated to see her!
    Wow, that's my type of provider.

  7. #11853

    Korrie

    I don't want to discourage anyone from taking a run at her. She's super cute and seems DTF. I'd still like to bang her, and will probably try again in a week or so. But the run around got a little old, especially after two aborted attempts where I actually drove out to meet her. She's mentioned really needing money to me a couple of times. And with her assets she could make some. She just needs to make it a little easier to arrange to see her.

    Quick note. Her hair is brunette and shorter currently. But again, she's got a hot little bod.

    Stay Safe,

    Starkey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes have communication issues with her too. However, I did see her for a very beneficial car date earlier this week. I would say that visits with her are the most sensual ones I have had. She is only 23 and hasn't had kids, so her body is undamaged. If you can connect with her, you should have a great time. But having a backup is probably a good idea. They all seem to be unreliable at times. Korrie tends to move between staying with different family members or friends, which is probably why she is only doing car dates this week. The attached picture shows you why I stay motivated to see her!

  8. #11852

    Sweetie

    Saw Sweetie today. She is great and very accommodating. She is well-reviewed here. Many thanks to MarkMd64 for the info about her.

  9. #11851

    Missing Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy65  [View Original Post]
    Any word on her. Still retired or limited action.

    Thanks.
    The last I've talked to her, she was retired due to health reasons. I miss her so much. I would give almost anything to let her rock my world one last time.

  10. #11850

    Storm / Jena. Thief

    Avoid -- been around a while -- search on here for Storm -- unless she has changed her ways!

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerJ  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday folks! Looking to have some fun this weekend and wanted to get any available info on this girl. I see she only does outcall. Thanks for any info in advance.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/185083102584

    Be safe!

    -Walker.

  11. #11849
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    New provider

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen this one you need to. Just had a dream of her. One of the prettiest and sexiest I've met. Opted for BBBJ. Amazing! Lots.

    Of saliva and spit. I will definitely repeat.
    And a great personality!

  12. #11848

    Pamela L

    She is fully out of the game - her family seriously rescued her and have her not quite locked away -- but close -- for her own good!

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know If Pamela L is around or back in the game? Would love to reconnect for her amazing Mic service!

  13. #11847
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen this one you need to. Just had a dream of her. One of the prettiest and sexiest I've met. Opted for BBBJ. Amazing! Lots.

    Of saliva and spit. I will definitely repeat.
    Where does one find her?

  14. #11846
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerJ  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday folks! Looking to have some fun this weekend and wanted to get any available info on this girl. I see she only does outcall. Thanks for any info in advance.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/185083102584

    Be safe!

    -Walker.
    It depends on who you ask. Apparently she has cash and dashed a couple of times but she's always been good to me. She'll do car dates and is usually in the CTC area.

  15. #11845
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    New provider

    If you haven't seen this one you need to. Just had a dream of her. One of the prettiest and sexiest I've met. Opted for BBBJ. Amazing! Lots.

    Of saliva and spit. I will definitely repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123951.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape