Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10476
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraComander  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Ada today around noon. 40 dollar hour early bird special. Had a great time but I was expecting a real massage first. About 15 min of soft touch and taint play. Started kissing my ear and I turned and starred DFKing her. Flipped and let her know I wanted everything. Dress went around the waist but not off. Nipples are ginormous but most of the Asian nipples are in comparison. Tit sucking and she hopped on for 69 for a Few min. Moved into RCG the into CG. Lots of kissing and tit sucking in CG and could feel me hitting her cervex. Hot! She went to move into doggie into laid her on her back and hit it hard until I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up with alcohol spray and the warm wet towels. She left to clean herself up and when she gave me the best foot massage I've ever had for about 20 minutes. Gave her a hundred and she was telling me how handsome I am on my way out. Lies LOL.

    Was a good time. Would repeat.

    CC.
    Ha! I think I taught her the foot massage after the deed technique.

  2. #10475

    Visiting

    I'm going to be in La Jolla soon. Any suggestions for the area? Thanks in advance.

  3. #10474

    I would say something

    The lady who owns / runs the place, I believe her name is Anna, not to be confused with Annie who used to work there and pops in from time to time. Anna was always cool with me when I stopped by.

    Bugs are not cool but it may not be them. I know they cook food there but there are also apartments upstairs. Either way I would tell them so they could have the landlord check into it if the bugs are not from them.

    Just curious, what kind of bugs?

    I would hate to see a decent place get shut down due to some roaches from a neighbor upstairs. As long as they are not crabs or those types of bugs, simple solution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolbeans  [View Original Post]
    I had today off and decided to hit up U Spa this morning. I walked in and an older lady greeted me and showed me to the room. I hoped to get a younger provider, but she was the one that came back into the room. She gave a great massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted. I thought with my little head and went for it. Paid. 4 for 1 hr. And $. 4 for the tip. She put the cover on and then had me stand up while she laid back on the table. I thought man not even an effort to try and work for the money. It reminded me of some places in Pattaya. It was a new low for me as the provider probably could be a grandma, but got the job done. She gives a legit massage, but would prefer someone at least half her age. Also noticed bugs crawling on my arm and the floor. I didn't even get her name as I won't be back to ask. Good luck brothers and have fun!

  4. #10473

    Z Massage Update

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I was in the neighborhood so I decided to stop at Z Massage. The doors were closed, and lights were off. I didn't see any signs posted whether the business is permanently closed or not.

    If anyone has contact information for CoCo, Eva, Anna or Honey and / or know where they are working now please PM me. Thank you!
    I was in the neighborhood and drove by Z this morning around 11:00 am and saw Eva walking near the plaza where Z is. I decided to turn in the back parking lot of the plaza and noticed the back door of Z was opened. I called and Honey answered the phone. I asked her if the spa was opened and she said yes. I told her there were talks that Z had closed down and she replied that they were closed for 3 days to fix the rooms. I asked who was working today and she said just her and MiMi. She said more girls will be working tomorrow. Something is still off!

    I'm glad Z is a back up, to back up when I need a massage. LOL.

  5. #10472

    Escondido

    What was the damage for the hour and HJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen1985  [View Original Post]
    Hmm I've been there twice, was offered BJ, opted for HJ and HJ the second time after s really good massage both times.

    That said they were older (why I didn't opt for the BJ).

  6. #10471

    Visiting

    Hi guys,

    Heading your way to see my cousin in Carmel Valley.

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Please PM me. I would gladly reciprocate if you ever come out to Detroit.

    Thanks!!

  7. #10470

    Z Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I called Z Massage last night and it kept ringing and no one answered. I was there a month ago and Honey (manager / co-owner) said the other owner / co-owner was there. The masseuses were all acting weird that day and there was definitely tension with Honey and the other owner. Honey said the other owner is a very old lady. Maybe this was who you saw on the phone that waved you away.

    Maybe this is why there were discussions about Eva possibly leaving Z Massage.
    I was in the neighborhood so I decided to stop at Z Massage. The doors were closed, and lights were off. I didn't see any signs posted whether the business is permanently closed or not.

    If anyone has contact information for CoCo, Eva, Anna or Honey and / or know where they are working now please PM me. Thank you!

  8. #10469
    Quote Originally Posted by Alj269  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Manee Thai In Escondido this afternoon. Provider was Jane, petite with a good sense of humor. Opted for the one hour massage. Very good massage with lots of deep tissue work and stretching. About 30 minutes in, I knew this was going to be strictly therapeutic as it was.

    Lots of shoulder, neck, and upper back work.

    Left a bit disappointed as I was looking for a release. However, one of the better therapeutic massages I've had.
    Hmm I've been there twice, was offered BJ, opted for HJ and HJ the second time after s really good massage both times.

    That said they were older (why I didn't opt for the BJ).

  9. #10468

    Alternatives to Z?

    With Z apparently being closed, where can one go for a long slow sensual HJ and no pressure for more?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Hey flyingVfr,

    Not sure I fully understand what you were saying about Z's, are they close now?

    That sounds like what you were saying.

    I have not been in there for a while but to me that's a great place so I hope they're open again soon.

    I think part of The reason for your disappointment is there's a different business model between Z's and the FS shops.

  10. #10467

    U Spa in LG

    I had today off and decided to hit up U Spa this morning. I walked in and an older lady greeted me and showed me to the room. I hoped to get a younger provider, but she was the one that came back into the room. She gave a great massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted. I thought with my little head and went for it. Paid. 4 for 1 hr. And $. 4 for the tip. She put the cover on and then had me stand up while she laid back on the table. I thought man not even an effort to try and work for the money. It reminded me of some places in Pattaya. It was a new low for me as the provider probably could be a grandma, but got the job done. She gives a legit massage, but would prefer someone at least half her age. Also noticed bugs crawling on my arm and the floor. I didn't even get her name as I won't be back to ask. Good luck brothers and have fun!

  11. #10466
    I apologize for the lack of details, it was a while ago.

    Normal prices for whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    Pretty vague on the details, what did you get and how much did you pay?

  12. #10465
    There are many by the trolley aren't there!

    On lemon grove ave looking at train station.

    Might be AA spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by TingTong  [View Original Post]
    There are several places near the trolley in lemon grove, was this U spa?.

    Usually has older providers but good service with a large menu.

    Please remember that ads are to lure you in don't take them to seriously just enjoy the girls. They want you to have a good time and relax.

  13. #10464

    Z Massage

    I called Z Massage last night and it kept ringing and no one answered. I was there a month ago and Honey (manager / co-owner) said the other owner / co-owner was there. The masseuses were all acting weird that day and there was definitely tension with Honey and the other owner. Honey said the other owner is a very old lady. Maybe this was who you saw on the phone that waved you away.

    Maybe this is why there were discussions about Eva possibly leaving Z Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with Anna at Z's Tuesday that didn't happen, something bad going on there that day. Anna twice texted me later and later appointment times with the last at 11 am. None of the masseuses were working by 11 am when I finally gave up waiting for Anna and left. Anna texted me saying there was a problem between "the two bosses" and I saw nothing but phone calls going on outside with a couple staff members. I walked inside at 11 am, and it was open but no one was inside. One older lady (manager I assume) was outside talking on her phone but that was it. She waved me away when I asked if they would be reopening. Anna replied back to my text today that she hasn't been there several days now. Anyone know what's going on there?

    I can't wait to see Anna again after that bad experience with Michelle. I hope it's not too long before she either lands at a different AMP or she and Z's get back together. And not good news, I just called Z's and couldn't get a straight answer on if they're back in operation yet but it sounds like they're not yet back in operation. I hope Z's re-opens soon.

  14. #10463

    A Spa

    I was bored after work and headed to my normal spot. It was packed and used their restroom and had to wait 5 min on a stool. I was greeted b Ella and she took me to the room for the hr. . 6. She gave a decent massage and then the flip. She took the donation $. 4 and we got down to business. She gave a wonderful BJ and very good CG. She felt really tight and smelled like hot sex due to her natural p juice lubricant. I eventually popped in doggy and she massaged my legs for the remainder of time and introduced me to another masseuse. They are a group from LA. I would repeat and will try to make rounds to other establishments. Have fun and stay safe brothers!

  15. #10462

    Michelles on El Cajon blvd

    This place had some thick Latinas until it closed down. Any other place like it in San Diego?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape