Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11851

    Missing Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy65  [View Original Post]
    Any word on her. Still retired or limited action.

    Thanks.
    The last I've talked to her, she was retired due to health reasons. I miss her so much. I would give almost anything to let her rock my world one last time.

  2. #11850

    Storm / Jena. Thief

    Avoid -- been around a while -- search on here for Storm -- unless she has changed her ways!

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerJ  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday folks! Looking to have some fun this weekend and wanted to get any available info on this girl. I see she only does outcall. Thanks for any info in advance.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/185083102584

    Be safe!

    -Walker.

  3. #11849
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    New provider

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen this one you need to. Just had a dream of her. One of the prettiest and sexiest I've met. Opted for BBBJ. Amazing! Lots.

    Of saliva and spit. I will definitely repeat.
    And a great personality!

  4. #11848

    Pamela L

    She is fully out of the game - her family seriously rescued her and have her not quite locked away -- but close -- for her own good!

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know If Pamela L is around or back in the game? Would love to reconnect for her amazing Mic service!

  5. #11847
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen this one you need to. Just had a dream of her. One of the prettiest and sexiest I've met. Opted for BBBJ. Amazing! Lots.

    Of saliva and spit. I will definitely repeat.
    Where does one find her?

  6. #11846
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerJ  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday folks! Looking to have some fun this weekend and wanted to get any available info on this girl. I see she only does outcall. Thanks for any info in advance.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/185083102584

    Be safe!

    -Walker.
    It depends on who you ask. Apparently she has cash and dashed a couple of times but she's always been good to me. She'll do car dates and is usually in the CTC area.

  7. #11845
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    New provider

    If you haven't seen this one you need to. Just had a dream of her. One of the prettiest and sexiest I've met. Opted for BBBJ. Amazing! Lots.

    Of saliva and spit. I will definitely repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123951.jpg‎  

  8. #11844

    Blonde Outcall

    Happy Friday folks! Looking to have some fun this weekend and wanted to get any available info on this girl. I see she only does outcall. Thanks for any info in advance.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/185083102584

    Be safe!

    -Walker.

  9. #11843

    Smoke

    Any word on her. Still retired or limited action.

    Thanks.

  10. #11842
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to line something up with her for weeks but communication is terrible. I'll get responses 2 3 4 days later sometimes.
    I sometimes have communication issues with her too. However, I did see her for a very beneficial car date earlier this week. I would say that visits with her are the most sensual ones I have had. She is only 23 and hasn't had kids, so her body is undamaged. If you can connect with her, you should have a great time. But having a backup is probably a good idea. They all seem to be unreliable at times. Korrie tends to move between staying with different family members or friends, which is probably why she is only doing car dates this week. The attached picture shows you why I stay motivated to see her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Korrie.jpg‎  

  11. #11841

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know If Pamela L is around or back in the game? Would love to reconnect for her amazing Mic service!
    Out of the game and under strict supervision.

  12. #11840
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkey2008  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Disengaged for sharing her info! Unfortunately, I set something up with her and she ghosted after I had arrived at the hotel. Tried again a couple of days later, went and picked her up, but then she said she couldn't use her dad's hotel room at that time. I wasn't up for a car date so I dropped her off. She seems nice, is super cute, but has a pet monkey that seems to be taking it's toll. She's just too unpredictable and hard to nail down. Hopefully the rest of you have had better luck.

    Stay safe!

    Starkey.
    I have been trying to line something up with her for weeks but communication is terrible. I'll get responses 2 3 4 days later sometimes.

  13. #11839
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Pamela L

    Anyone know If Pamela L is around or back in the game? Would love to reconnect for her amazing Mic service!

  14. #11838

    Korrie

    Thanks to Disengaged for sharing her info! Unfortunately, I set something up with her and she ghosted after I had arrived at the hotel. Tried again a couple of days later, went and picked her up, but then she said she couldn't use her dad's hotel room at that time. I wasn't up for a car date so I dropped her off. She seems nice, is super cute, but has a pet monkey that seems to be taking it's toll. She's just too unpredictable and hard to nail down. Hopefully the rest of you have had better luck.

    Stay safe!

    Starkey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    All,

    If you have Korrie's number and are interested in a hotel visit, send her a text. I saw her at a hotel, in a good area, last week (GFE service) and she said she can host from about 9:00 am until 3:00 pm most weekdays. If you are a senior member and need her contact information, send me a PM.

    Disengaged.

  15. #11837

    UTR with new baby

    My beautiful UTR with the new baby needs money to pay her electric bill. Many of you responded to my previous request and I thank you. If you have her number please ring her up. If you don't and want it please PM me. She is in a private residence near Broad and Glenside. Hours are limited due to kids. She is a keeper.

    Be safe and have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape