Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14834

    M1

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfitz2015  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to m1 lately? Wondering if they got anyone new.
    Look a few pages back, someone mentioned there is someone new there, but didn't sound like anything earth-shattering. I have not seen her or been back since "Sugar" relocated (PM me if you want to know where she is).

  2. #14833
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSpray  [View Original Post]
    Search function not working well on this one, anyone have any feedback on the place?
    Not worth it, old provider and overpriced HE. You're better off at another place.

  3. #14832
    Has anyone been to m1 lately? Wondering if they got anyone new.

  4. #14831
    Any extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderThicc  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to Greg for the info. This was a great stop and she actually fixed my rounded shoulders and helped sort out tight spots I didn't even know I had. I even asked for a shower and it was nicer than my own house. I highly recommend this place. If you ask for hard, expect hard!

  5. #14830

    Victoria / Diane

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    That is an old ad for Victoria / Diane. She passed away at the end of July. The TS ad you claimed to see has a phone number that ends in 7, not 5. And those pictures were taken within the past 6 months. Diane and I were neighbors too.
    Was that the Diane that was a hairdresser and switched over to massage?

  6. #14829

    Victoria Diane

    That is an old ad for Victoria / Diane. She passed away at the end of July. The TS ad you claimed to see has a phone number that ends in 7, not 5. And those pictures were taken within the past 6 months. Diane and I were neighbors too.

  7. #14828

    Whoah! What?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Pics are of Victoria.
    Never Mind. LOL.

    Thanks for the info.

  8. #14827
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Well I began looking for intel and found the number corresponds to Victoria Havenhill. I was going to text her and ask for rate info and such but the number also matches an ad on AdultLook for an asian transexual. At that point I decided I didn't need or want info if that is who is attached to the phone number. Careful as you proceed if you do.
    Pics are of Victoria.

  9. #14826
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1284736

    Can't find any intel on this one. Has anyone tried her?
    Pics stolen from havenhill. And her pics are 15 years ago. Is there no shame.

  10. #14825

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1284736

    Can't find any intel on this one. Has anyone tried her?
    Well I began looking for intel and found the number corresponds to Victoria Havenhill. I was going to text her and ask for rate info and such but the number also matches an ad on AdultLook for an asian transexual. At that point I decided I didn't need or want info if that is who is attached to the phone number. Careful as you proceed if you do.

  11. #14824

    Beautiful Diane

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1284736

    Can't find any intel on this one. Has anyone tried her?

  12. #14823
    Quote Originally Posted by BattMann  [View Original Post]
    At best you'll get a mystery pill with some amount of Chinese viagra mixed in. At worst. Well, let your imagination run wild. Unused Chinese drywall and formaldehyde? Who knows!
    I got the real stuff thru Roman. Super easy to set up. Works great. Eventually just asked my doc .

  13. #14822

    Chinese viagra

    At best you'll get a mystery pill with some amount of Chinese viagra mixed in. At worst. Well, let your imagination run wild. Unused Chinese drywall and formaldehyde? Who knows!

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine told me about this and I had never heard of it. Anyone ever use this to supplement your "hardness"? Any crazy side effects? Either way it has a nice ring to it?

    https://chingaling.us/

  14. #14821

    Bella visit

    Had a chance to visit Bellas yesterday. Hands down one of the best massages I have had. I like them hard and this was great. I enjoyed the hot towel and back walking also. The only down side was the open door until the flip. I felt that was odd. At one point it turned into a 4 hand for about 10 min. But it was good and I reccomend it.

  15. #14820

    DT health

    Search function not working well on this one, anyone have any feedback on the place?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape