Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Look at her side profile pics. See that belly? Pics always make a girl seem heavier or slimmer than she really is depending on the angle. You asked, I answered bro. Yes, she gets into it. She's fun. Not too mechanical. During BJ, tell her to use her hands too. It's on point.

    Shooter.
    Been trying to make an appointment with her but I can't get her to respond to any texts. She responded a few times a few months ago when I first contacted her but now its been nothing. How do you get her to respond, or does anyone else have trouble connecting with her?

  2. #4943

    Thai with an ass like that?

    Other ads look close, but no cigar.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/sanjose...1584f763369369

    https://callescort.org/612-444-8600

    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    The following 'Thai' chick seems TGBT at 160/ hour.

    http://archive.fo/n9zBA (https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1609320).

  3. #4942

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy9494  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look too chubby in her pics, or are the pics not accurate? Also does she get into it with a good attitude.
    Look at her side profile pics. See that belly? Pics always make a girl seem heavier or slimmer than she really is depending on the angle. You asked, I answered bro. Yes, she gets into it. She's fun. Not too mechanical. During BJ, tell her to use her hands too. It's on point.

    Shooter.

  4. #4941

    Google the number

    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    The following 'Thai' chick seems TGBT at 160/ hour.

    http://archive.fo/n9zBA (https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1609320).
    Google the number and you'll find ads posted in several different cities. My hunch is you're probably right about TGTBT. Even if BBFS is available (and I have my doubts any bare services are actually offered), the odds that you'll see an attractive 22-year-old Asian are likely even lower than those of winning the lottery.

  5. #4940
    The following 'Thai' chick seems TGBT at 160/ hour.

    http://archive.fo/n9zBA (https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1609320).

  6. #4939

    Paige Sweet Stuff

    I went into paige's place and she provides very good services. BBBJ was great and even did fbsm.

    I would def. Come back again.

  7. #4938

    Moon monger.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarlinMan  [View Original Post]
    It was $130.00 1/2 hour - $160.00 hour. I hate the abbervations.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-a...-9164-30735765
    So. How was it?

  8. #4937
    Quote Originally Posted by HolStevson  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongos,

    Wanted to see if anyone is having the same experience. Been pretty active with new friends using the "crawler".

    I've left 4 legit, positive comments recently there, in addition to a couple of in depth reviews that were positive- maybe a little pornographic. I tried to jump in for a word about a 5th little dream but keep getting kicked and redirected to Eros.

    Upon further review it looks now like my comments (and I'm sure my reviews) have been deleted. Has anyone else experienced this? I mean if I were spreading lies and leaving bad reviews I could understand, but I've not done that. If anything I like to share my experiences in a positive light.

    Cheers.
    Depends on the provider. Some don't want the attention and want to keep it down low. They tend to just hold on a few loyal regulars.

  9. #4936

    Moon monger

    It was $130.00 1/2 hour - $160.00 hour. I hate the abbervations.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-a...-9164-30735765

  10. #4935
    Quote Originally Posted by HolStevson  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongos,

    Wanted to see if anyone is having the same experience. Been pretty active with new friends using the "crawler".

    I've left 4 legit, positive comments recently there, in addition to a couple of in depth reviews that were positive- maybe a little pornographic. I tried to jump in for a word about a 5th little dream but keep getting kicked and redirected to Eros.

    Upon further review it looks now like my comments (and I'm sure my reviews) have been deleted. Has anyone else experienced this? I mean if I were spreading lies and leaving bad reviews I could understand, but I've not done that. If anything I like to share my experiences in a positive light.

    Cheers.
    Same shit is happening to me. I've noticed now that whenever I use my chrome internet browser I keep getting redirected to the EROS website. This happens when I click on the comments or pics. Like an automatic redirect. But if I use internet explorer I don't have this problem.

  11. #4934
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightro  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Jenn is in Pikesville today, on Reisterstown Road. She has a very very regular of mine, and her services and prices will not disappoint. She's having a bit of a rough time right now and could use the business. I promise you will not be disappointed. And the prices are super fair. Direct message me and I will send you details and phone number.
    Just a heads up but I sent you a PM a couple of days ago and you still haven't responded. Thanks in advance.

  12. #4933

    Jen pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightro  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Jenn is in Pikesville today, on Reisterstown Road. She has a very very regular of mine, and her services and prices will not disappoint. She's having a bit of a rough time right now and could use the business. I promise you will not be disappointed. And the prices are super fair. Direct message me and I will send you details and phone number.
    Updated, to include a photo of Jenn, a lot of you asking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B75B1DFD-F270-488B-9083-FCA6D862E97C.jpg‎  

  13. #4932

    Help Me Plsss

    Someone help me out as I need to know if any of you guys use xguide site. I see a lot of post from Babylon but most look.

    Cracked out to me. Is it because they are cheaper? Safer? If anyone has seen these beauty's it'd be appreciated if you wouldn't mind dropping some intel. Sorry for the long post.

    Aspen.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/aspen-...t-now-30338777

    Stormi.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/new-ad...i-b-e-32300121

    Nadia.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/visiti...a-did-32739228

    Analia.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/call-m...ll-pa-32583555

    Vanessa (I take most interest in).

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/upscal...-0341-32694490

  14. #4931

    Jen

    Hey guys Jenn is in Pikesville today, on Reisterstown Road. She has a very very regular of mine, and her services and prices will not disappoint. She's having a bit of a rough time right now and could use the business. I promise you will not be disappointed. And the prices are super fair. Direct message me and I will send you details and phone number.

  15. #4930

    New Contact info?

    Anyone have new contact info or know what happened to this one? Phone no longer in service.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4108707996

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape