Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 19,606 to 19,620 of 24547
-
09-26-19 21:46 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 223Paige Sweet Stuff
I went into paige's place and she provides very good services. BBBJ was great and even did fbsm.
I would def. Come back again.
-
09-26-19 00:00 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 102Moon monger.
So. How was it?
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 20:23 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 136Depends on the provider. Some don't want the attention and want to keep it down low. They tend to just hold on a few loyal regulars.
Originally Posted by HolStevson
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 20:14 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 157Moon monger
It was $130.00 1/2 hour - $160.00 hour. I hate the abbervations.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-a...-9164-30735765
-
09-25-19 13:16 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 647Same shit is happening to me. I've noticed now that whenever I use my chrome internet browser I keep getting redirected to the EROS website. This happens when I click on the comments or pics. Like an automatic redirect. But if I use internet explorer I don't have this problem.
Originally Posted by HolStevson
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 13:07 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 647Just a heads up but I sent you a PM a couple of days ago and you still haven't responded. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 12:01 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 124Jen pic
Updated, to include a photo of Jenn, a lot of you asking.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 11:44 #4935Regular Member

Posts: 8Help Me Plsss
Someone help me out as I need to know if any of you guys use xguide site. I see a lot of post from Babylon but most look.
Cracked out to me. Is it because they are cheaper? Safer? If anyone has seen these beauty's it'd be appreciated if you wouldn't mind dropping some intel. Sorry for the long post.
Aspen.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/aspen-...t-now-30338777
Stormi.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/new-ad...i-b-e-32300121
Nadia.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/visiti...a-did-32739228
Analia.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/call-m...ll-pa-32583555
Vanessa (I take most interest in).
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/upscal...-0341-32694490
-
09-25-19 10:11 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 124Jen
Hey guys Jenn is in Pikesville today, on Reisterstown Road. She has a very very regular of mine, and her services and prices will not disappoint. She's having a bit of a rough time right now and could use the business. I promise you will not be disappointed. And the prices are super fair. Direct message me and I will send you details and phone number.
-
09-25-19 09:48 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 97New Contact info?
Anyone have new contact info or know what happened to this one? Phone no longer in service.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4108707996
-
09-25-19 02:24 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 647I don't know why she asked you or if she's changed her routine but FWIW she's never asked me for my picture.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 00:33 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 1626I still don't understand why she wants our picture. She will ask for it only once we reach the motel. If she wants it she need to let us know upfront during initial conversation.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 00:17 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 1299Check the Northern Virginia forum
Check the Northern Virginia forum for information on mongering in Tysons Corner, which is roughly 50 miles from Baltimore.
Originally Posted by Anjanath
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 23:05 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 647Everything you say is absolutely true but to be fair I never paid more than $40-60 for a SS-QV with full service. Everything on the menu except anal. Another plus for me was the fact that she always responded quickly to my texts. I know a lot of others that have complained that she never responds or takes too long to get back but fortunately that's never been a problem for me. But she's good if you are somewhat strapped and looking for a quick nut especially if no other options are available.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 18:46 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 197Damning with faint praise
Cons: Acts retarded.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
Pussy smells.
Poor Service.
Pros: Decent prices? Decent including shitty service?
Providers like Millie are the ones that ruin the hobby for everyone. She looks great but is terrible at her job, but charges market rates. John A fucks her, pays standard. When John A goes to another provider who is clean, not out of it and provides decent service hes going to be more inclined to pay more than standard either up front or with tops because the girl is so much better than Millie. The girl who does her job should be the "standard" rate, Millie shoulf be getting SW prices because that's what she is: A SW who manages to fuck under a roof.
I dislike writing bad reviews because so much of this hobby is subjective but I hooked up with Millie once years aho when she was in her "prime" and the nearly brain damaged ghetto attitude combined with performance that would make a star fish look like an Olympian was enough for me to say never again.











Reply With Quote





