Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,061 to 18,075 of 32177
-
09-26-19 22:30 #14117Senior Member

Posts: 71Cindy at Comfort
I had a sweet dream of Cindy at Comfort spa on Gallows. Decent massage, FS, CBJ, CG and mission. Sensuous and responsive. $$ damage.
Originally Posted by DanznMan
[View Original Post]
Face 7.
Body 7.
Attitude 8. 5.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/7-com...kills-30767252
-
09-26-19 20:51 #14116Senior Member

Posts: 33She must not have any ads up unless I'm blind because I've been looking all day on there.
Originally Posted by TopSpinner
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 20:30 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 57BP regularly.
Originally Posted by BurtMacklin22
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 20:17 #14114Regular Member

Posts: 9DMan46, I have thought about taking other kinds of appointments a bunch of times but have been truly shocked by some of the screening demands. I've gotten a mortgage with less info.
Saw this and thought. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by DMan46
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 17:53 #14113Regular Member

Posts: 2Can confirm
What's up gang, long time lurker first time poster. Coco is there but now goes by a different name (I think Ashley but not 100% Massage was more of a light rub but her body makes up for it all. TS was great.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
On a side note, does the "London Love" ring a bell for any of you guys? She used to be in the area 18 months ago, can't find her anywhere now esp with backpage being shut down. Tried a few other sites but couldn't find her.
-
09-26-19 17:47 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 28KK part Deux
Just finished an appointment with KK. This time went differently than the last. Met me at the door with a big hugamd smile. I paid up front this time with a but if a tip. Showered, on the table, excellent massage. No teasing from behind but kept "accidentally"putting her teddies in my hand as she was moving around the table. Finished legs and back, I hear"I'm really hot" and some rustling. Ok, turn over and she is bare teddies nekkid from the waist up! Noice! Head arms and legs were playfully fun. Hoooed up on the table for standard NOVA. Hot towel full body wipe down. And I'm a super happy guy. She's neat. LOL.
-
09-26-19 17:13 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 71Yoko at Comfort on Gallows?
Does anyone know what happened to Yoko at Comfort spa on Gallows in Vienna?
Originally Posted by TopSpinner
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 16:00 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 33Mint
I didn't realize Jeda / Mint was still in the business. I'm having trouble finding her contact info so if anyone could provide via post or DM I'd be very appreciative.
Originally Posted by TopSpinner
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 15:30 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 57Mint / Jeda still works for KK.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 13:53 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 433She Jeda goes by Mint now.
Originally Posted by BurtMacklin22
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 13:52 #14107Regular Member

Posts: 17Thai farlake
Now that Avas beautiful Teddie bears are gone her replacement is here. I saw here once before AvA, she has bolt ons. Flat on the back side but spicy looking regardless. Massage is meh had a short time with her and NoVa she's definitely pretty. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9187186.html.
-
09-26-19 09:57 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 1299Good but be careful
Thanks for the update. I'm glad there wasn't a bust. Still, it's best to be careful, and that's especially true with election season coming up.
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 08:06 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 33Jenny
Is Jenny (571-242-5746) the same girl that used to work out of the barber shop in Merrifield and before that went by Jeda while working with KK?
-
09-25-19 20:57 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 264In the same boat here man. Haven't heard anything and she went silent afterwards.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 20:21 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 1991Looks like one of the Russian (or Ukrainian or E. European) ads
Here are a couple of previous posts you can check out.
Originally Posted by DMan46
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4403493
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4424929
Bottom-line, whether she's a Harmony Spa regular, or visiting from NY, the base price should include a rub and tug. But for even a basic session a tip is usually expected and for anything beyond a clothes-on HJ be prepared for limited options and an expensive upcharge. These girls are eye-candy and they know it.










Reply With Quote






