Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,171 to 25,185 of 31094
-
09-26-19 21:39 #5924I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Dude, it's literally in the original post.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 20:47 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 267I saw Bree about two months ago. As others said she has a belly now. She does keep it covered. She is very sensual and GFE.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
I did not notice any odor from below and I was close. She offered multiple positions and I finished in the seed bag. All in all I had a good experience.
I will say that while she is attractive, she is pricey.
-
09-26-19 19:33 #5922Senior Member

Posts: 870Emily
Do we have a link to her?
-
09-26-19 19:15 #5921Senior Member

Posts: 7334You mileage always varies. I am a fat old fart so maybe that has something to do with it? But she was an hour late the first time I met her so she knew nothing about me. My experience wasn't that wonderful.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 16:55 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks for helping out. I never got any text responses. That's why I asked.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 15:41 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 117Emily
I have always had a nice time with Emily. I never got the run around from her and now that she is in Charlotte (used to host in Gastonia) I see her regularly and she always delivered. Sometimes talks to much, but otherwise no complaints from me.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 15:35 #5918Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid this scam: Paige aka. Babydoll
Highly suggest you avoid this scammer. She is using pics of a petite white girl. When I arrived at the apt complex near northlake mall, a short round tatted black girl opens the door. She is clearly on the phone with her handler. I ask where the white girl and she responds with "I'm discrete". I refuse and head to my car. As I approach my car a skinny black male asks if I paid a my donation and then attempted to stop me from leaving.
I left anyway. She followed up with text messages threatening me.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/963556955395
Stay safe out there.
-
09-26-19 13:58 #5917Regular Member

Posts: 9Bree
Saw her a while ago. Pictures are very flattering. But she's got a belly and on the heavier side. She's a talker and I considered her tone GFE. I wouldn't go down on her though. I could only do mish and shot in the bag. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 13:21 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 870I looked up her number and it came back to a black girls ad from 2 years ago. So I contacted her and told her that. First she said no on the blonde girl in the pictures. And then she told me she must have the old girls number now because it's an app. So nothing made sense. Then she offered to FaceTime with me but I dropped it there.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 13:18 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 350Been reported on here earlier she has a big belly and smells down under.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 12:52 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 7334I never got a chance to play with the pussy. She started with the BBBJ and wouldn't stop. She didn't miss a drop though but after I have been fixed I don't nut that much anyway.
Originally Posted by AugustaRolla
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 12:50 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 7334Emily
I met her once and after a run around she was an hour late but was a good time. I tried for a repeat and the same bullshit run around the second time so I told her just to forget it. She got all bent out of shape when she was the one that wasn't where she told me to go to at the time she said she would be there. If you meet up she can be a good time but the hassle isn't worth it to me.
Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 12:49 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 84Also notice the location listed is USA, that normally indicates scam.
Originally Posted by Open777
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 12:48 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 7334It seems like I have heard positive reports on her but it has been so long I don't recall what they were.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 12:24 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 48Old QC Favorites
So for those that have been here a while (a long while, actually), who can tell me if GFEMichelle, Shelly, Blonde Kim with the tattoos, are any of these local girls still around? I saw Michelle about 2 years ago and she said she was semi-retired, haven't heard from her since. PM if you'd like.











Reply With Quote





