Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 572 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4063
    If she is licensed she is probably just playing it safe. If you make the first move to let her know it is okay or ask I bet you can at least get a happy ending. Just be polite and discreet about it. Maybe a slight brush of her legs or tits or something. I wouldn't expect a full menu and you may have to build a little trust first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eland  [View Original Post]
    Came across this girl via a craigslist ad, I saw her and got a very good pro massage, full draping, later I came across her ad on stg, I don't know if anything is available but the pictures seem to suggest otherwise.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...r/434265348650

  2. #4062

    Victoria

    Came across this girl via a craigslist ad, I saw her and got a very good pro massage, full draping, later I came across her ad on stg, I don't know if anything is available but the pictures seem to suggest otherwise.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...r/434265348650

  3. #4061

    Indra

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    She is a short BBW. Got an eastern european accent. She has different levels. I can't see her that often because I usually go for the 90 min session which is $$. That includes a bath, and a massage. You will get an excellent massage. You will also get a fair amount of "energy work" too, which is essentially holding her hands over different parts of your body. I did not get anything more than that for the first 3 sessions. It wasn't until after that, that she felt comfortable with me for more. It is in her home in a very safe area.

    I think I have heard some say they got more than a happy ending.

    As always, YMMV, and she may charge more now, and hold the price for long-timers like me.
    Very safe location. She has pets, so if you have pet allergies (small dogs), beware. Her menu varies. I seemed to hit it off with her right away. First visit included BBBJ. After a few visits, it included FIV and DATY. I'm not into bigger girls but will never turn down p*ssy. She does not do FS. Her bath scrub is nice though (a little awkward as she joins you). As far as massage itself, one of the best I've had. YMMV.

  4. #4060

    Recommendations please!

    Hey brothers,

    I am from Atlanta going to visit Charlotte and stay tomorrow / Friday night. I wanted some recommendations from why'all for indies that give a LEGIT massage with happy ending. I appreciate the help and will definitely help out if you ever visit ATL.

    Thanks,

    Griz.

  5. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboNiner1  [View Original Post]
    What's her menu / sessions like? I can't really plan that far in advance for Gina (even though her service is amazing), so wondering if they're on par with each other?
    She is a short BBW. Got an eastern european accent. She has different levels. I can't see her that often because I usually go for the 90 min session which is $$. That includes a bath, and a massage. You will get an excellent massage. You will also get a fair amount of "energy work" too, which is essentially holding her hands over different parts of your body. I did not get anything more than that for the first 3 sessions. It wasn't until after that, that she felt comfortable with me for more. It is in her home in a very safe area.

    I think I have heard some say they got more than a happy ending.

    As always, YMMV, and she may charge more now, and hold the price for long-timers like me.

  6. #4058

    University area!

    Any info on this post would be appreciated!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...r/812739479019

  7. #4057

    Indra menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Excellent massage and ending as usual. She said the she had a client come in with another woman for a 3-way session. Not sure who massaged who, but she said the woman does massage also. Indra wanted her contact info b / c I think She wanted an appointment with her, herself. Anyone know who it was? I would imagine you'd have to pay both for the experience. I'm curious as to who. I was thinking Gina maybe, but I haven't been able to see her in months.
    What's her menu / sessions like? I can't really plan that far in advance for Gina (even though her service is amazing), so wondering if they're on par with each other?

  8. #4056

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, but is more available than a rub & tug? Like FS?

    SG.
    No, I don't think so.

  9. #4055
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFace  [View Original Post]
    Can you give us more info please. How old is she? Body build / looks and what the typical damage is. Thanks.
    She is early 30's, 5' 10", a little extra padding.

    But not BBW, ass =B, tits= full C cup all natural.

    Massage is excellent, ending always happy, has.

    Never been a clock watcher with me. $1. 2 hr is.

    Advertised I usually drop $2.

  10. #4054

    Indra

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Excellent massage and ending as usual. She said the she had a client come in with another woman for a 3-way session. Not sure who massaged who, but she said the woman does massage also. Indra wanted her contact info b / c I think She wanted an appointment with her, herself. Anyone know who it was? I would imagine you'd have to pay both for the experience. I'm curious as to who. I was thinking Gina maybe, but I haven't been able to see her in months.
    I really doubt it was Gina. She is booked solid and probably would not have the time to go there for a 3-way, but who knows? You need 7-10 days to book a date with Gina. Especially now that she doesn't have her old place any more. I think her "work" days are limited now (not 7 days a week like before).

  11. #4053

    Indra

    Saw her recently. Excellent massage and ending as usual. She said the she had a client come in with another woman for a 3-way session. Not sure who massaged who, but she said the woman does massage also. Indra wanted her contact info b / c I think She wanted an appointment with her, herself. Anyone know who it was? I would imagine you'd have to pay both for the experience. I'm curious as to who. I was thinking Gina maybe, but I haven't been able to see her in months.

  12. #4052

    Brandi

    Anybody seen her in the last week? I'm considering that experience again. Just checking to see if she's still legit.

  13. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Mia both by email and phone yesterday, but no response. Is she not taking new clients or does she requires a referral?
    She can be both challenging to reach and setup an appointment. I've never seen her.

  14. #4050

    More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by KTA70  [View Original Post]
    She is legit! I have been seeing her on the regular.

    Every time I'm in town over the last 3 months.

    Clean, great massage and menu gets better when.

    She knows you after a few visits.

    Not sure about others but I recommend.
    Can you give us more info please. How old is she? Body build / looks and what the typical damage is. Thanks.

  15. #4049
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    This ad has been around for years. The same picture has been used for the last 7 years that I can remember. Not sure about the East Blvd connection. And don't remember any reviews on her.
    She is legit! I have been seeing her on the regular.

    Every time I'm in town over the last 3 months.

    Clean, great massage and menu gets better when.

    She knows you after a few visits.

    Not sure about others but I recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape