Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,606 to 19,620 of 24555
-
09-27-19 23:20 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 159Rockii
Anyone got experience with this one?
https://switter.at/web/accounts/150316
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/RockiiLaelanii
I've been back and forth for a while, but our calendars never synced up. She frequents the Baltimore area every couple months.
-
09-27-19 16:20 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 136Same thing happened to me. I texted her, but she responded the next day when I wasn't available. Any attempts after that I've gotten no response at all. It's possible she blocked us.
Originally Posted by Xinyl
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 11:33 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 200Any link to a recent ad?
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 09:08 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 211Emily
Been trying to make an appointment with her but I can't get her to respond to any texts. She responded a few times a few months ago when I first contacted her but now its been nothing. How do you get her to respond, or does anyone else have trouble connecting with her?
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 07:53 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 821Thai with an ass like that?
Other ads look close, but no cigar.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/sanjose...1584f763369369
https://callescort.org/612-444-8600
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 05:24 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 994Emily
Look at her side profile pics. See that belly? Pics always make a girl seem heavier or slimmer than she really is depending on the angle. You asked, I answered bro. Yes, she gets into it. She's fun. Not too mechanical. During BJ, tell her to use her hands too. It's on point.
Originally Posted by Timmy9494
[View Original Post]
Shooter.
-
09-27-19 00:14 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 1299Google the number
Google the number and you'll find ads posted in several different cities. My hunch is you're probably right about TGTBT. Even if BBFS is available (and I have my doubts any bare services are actually offered), the odds that you'll see an attractive 22-year-old Asian are likely even lower than those of winning the lottery.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 22:36 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 195The following 'Thai' chick seems TGBT at 160/ hour.
http://archive.fo/n9zBA (https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1609320).
-
09-26-19 21:46 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 223Paige Sweet Stuff
I went into paige's place and she provides very good services. BBBJ was great and even did fbsm.
I would def. Come back again.
-
09-26-19 00:00 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 102Moon monger.
So. How was it?
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 20:23 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 136Depends on the provider. Some don't want the attention and want to keep it down low. They tend to just hold on a few loyal regulars.
Originally Posted by HolStevson
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 20:14 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 157Moon monger
It was $130.00 1/2 hour - $160.00 hour. I hate the abbervations.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-a...-9164-30735765
-
09-25-19 13:16 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 647Same shit is happening to me. I've noticed now that whenever I use my chrome internet browser I keep getting redirected to the EROS website. This happens when I click on the comments or pics. Like an automatic redirect. But if I use internet explorer I don't have this problem.
Originally Posted by HolStevson
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 13:07 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 647Just a heads up but I sent you a PM a couple of days ago and you still haven't responded. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 12:01 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 124Jen pic
Updated, to include a photo of Jenn, a lot of you asking.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






