Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10452
    Does someone have any info on her? Thanks in advance.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1211171

  2. #10451

    Elle

    Has anyone seen elle riley?

    https://tryst.link/escort/elle-riley

  3. #10450

    Angel

    Any info on this one appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.chicago....7233416/Dekalb

  4. #10449

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Macie is a great bang for your buck.

    You also might want to try Mary J.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961150

    Looks exactly like her pictures and seems to be a sweet accomading girl.
    Macie is significantly better yet much harder to nail down.

    Mary J was ok yet I didn't think the value was there. Macie is also significantly more attractive to me.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

  5. #10448

    Anyone seen Bridgette?

    I'm thinking of taking the link with Bridgette. Has anyone seen her during her tour this month. Wondering if she's worth the $$$50.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bridgette-ryan

  6. #10447

    Recommendation for Friday night

    I'm in Illinois for work but only get one night in Chicago before heading out Saturday. I'll be downtown. Any recommendations on a must see? I've been reading the reviews. Outcall to the hotel is a plus.

  7. #10446

    Zoey

    Coming to the city tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had an experience with Zoey at Chicagoland?

    I would be happy to share info on my home turf. DC metro area.

    Thanks!

    https://www.chicagolandmassage.net

  8. #10445

    Oh geez.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    Possibly not the best marketing ploy to post pics of the site on your ass. Just sayin'.
    Just laughed coffee through my nose.

  9. #10444
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Yesbackpage siezed by feds

    Yesbackpage. De was just taken over by feds. Its all over twitter.

    Site is still up, but their payment protal backpagecredits.com is now seized for sure.

    Official twitter account and Facebook all saying don't use the site.

    Land of the FREEEE!

    https://www.facebook.com/yesbackpage/

  10. #10443

    What's the problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoraster  [View Original Post]
    I have realized I made a huge mistake booking this travelling Indy after looking through her recent twitter feed. Any vets have advice on how to go about cancelling? Also should I avoid paying the cancellation fee? I don't ever want to meet her.
    She looks kinda cute to me. Maybe you can bring up whatever is bothering you.

  11. #10442

    Lena Czura. Want to cancel

    I have realized I made a huge mistake booking this travelling Indy after looking through her recent twitter feed. Any vets have advice on how to go about cancelling? Also should I avoid paying the cancellation fee? I don't ever want to meet her.

  12. #10441

    Esma - 530

    Decided to try out Esma from 530 today. Cost was 150 for the hh. Extra 100 for FS. Entailed CBJ and CG.

    No DFK and No BBBJ.

    The experience was great. She had a great personality and was easy to be comfortable with.

    I would say 7.5/10 Great rack, solid body (maybe a little thick). Fantastic Ass. I should have lasted a little longer to do DS.

    Rode me hard and was a great nut. I will probably see again to experience DS.

  13. #10440

    Butt bumps

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    Possibly not the best marketing ploy to post pics of the site on your ass. Just sayin'.
    I thought the same thing! What are those? Bed bug bites? Yuck!

  14. #10439

    Also goes by Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Giselle after reading the review from about a month ago.

    This girl is incredible! Her body is killer. I was skeptical at first about the pictures. They are real. She says she works out 6 days a week and I believe it.

    She has a laid vibe like the girl next door. Multiple positions. Very accommodating.

    Will be back.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/147381
    She is also with Chicagolandmassage.net and goes by Nicole over there.

  15. #10438

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick1983  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I posted earlier in the week that I was looking for some intel. After striking out with everyone on my list, I did find one (at 1 am. Because I'm clearly insane. And also because I didn't have to be to the office until 10 am).

    Aubrey. $$.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/lin...scorts/1572772

    The pics are her. She's cute but she's probably carrying an extra 30 lbs and has some baby damage. But hey, at 1 am how picky can you be? Everything covered. LFK. Still, a satisfying appointment because she's fun. She gets into it with great dirty talk. Including asking me to pull her hair and spank her. Greek available for an extra. 5. I may repeat when I'm back in town. But MUCH earlier in the evening.

    Stay safe.
    Possibly not the best marketing ploy to post pics of the site on your ass. Just sayin'.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape