Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by ModelMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessica that posts on them? She's 18-24 and has lots of reviews. I don't live in the area and only get to town 1-2 times a year. Thank you all, I do enjoy this site.
    You're going to have to narrow it down a bit more. There are multiple providers that meet that description.

  2. #7214

    Her photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/975901202279
    Doesn't that one photo look a lot like Naudia? That's who I thought this was at first.

  3. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by ModelMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessica that posts on them? She's 18-24 and has lots of reviews. I don't live in the area and only get to town 1-2 times a year. Thank you all, I do enjoy this site.
    Not them, but Erotic Monkey. See what I get when I abbreviate.

  4. #7212

    Jessica on them

    Has anyone seen Jessica that posts on them? She's 18-24 and has lots of reviews. I don't live in the area and only get to town 1-2 times a year. Thank you all, I do enjoy this site.

  5. #7211

    Another Snowbunny With Tattoos

    I wish these girls were actually real. Girl like this with these tattoos are a huge fetish for me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/220019049797

  6. #7210

    West Allis Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHere  [View Original Post]
    To the mongers that I gave her digits too; please try her again if you failed to reach her. She just got back to me and said that she was on vacation out of town a good part of last week. Good luck.
    Last time I saw her she had gained weight. Still on 94th? She's an old vet by now. Hope she has scaled by and not so high volume like the old days.

  7. #7209

    Stop searching through the stones, you've found diam


  8. #7208

    Ynormanb

    Your mailbox is full and I cannot send you the phone number you requested.

  9. #7207

    Ivy Coxx

    Anyone have any information on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/975901202279

  10. #7206

    Spice

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisDude1  [View Original Post]
    She looks good has anyone seen her.
    She admits that this (Tin eye photo) is not her photo. I did not pursue further.

  11. #7205

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    No reports on her in over month with her volume that surprises me so can anyone confirm she is still safe to see in apt by Marquette?
    Saw her recently in Chitown. She says she is up there a couple of times a weeks by Marquette as well.

  12. #7204

    West Allis Emily lovers

    To the mongers that I gave her digits too; please try her again if you failed to reach her. She just got back to me and said that she was on vacation out of town a good part of last week. Good luck.

  13. #7203

    Anyone see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick5322  [View Original Post]
    Tin Eye found it.
    She looks good has anyone seen her.

  14. #7202

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Jess is back as a guest of the state as of last Friday. She will probably be on a state vacation for awhile.
    This is probably the best thing for her. Hopefully she can get the healthcare that she has needed for a long time.

  15. #7201
    Well that's a given. She has several mentions in this forum and they are all bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBoots725  [View Original Post]
    She will not deliver as promised and rip you off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape