Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10454

    That's Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregu696  [View Original Post]
    Does someone have any info on her? Thanks in advance.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1211171
    I haven't seen her yet but I've seen one of her roommates, Star.

    They work out of an apartment on the west side. Neighborhood is kinda sketchy but I've never had problems in the area. They're usually pretty easy to get a hold of and fun will be had. From what I understand, they all offer BBFS and / or Greek for an upcharge. Price is on the low end (120,150,200 +100 for greek).

  2. #10453

    Downtown redhead

    Anyone see her? She seems to have a pretty great body.

    https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/37243793/

    Also, anyone have a 200/ hr gal they can share / pm? I have one in mind but looking for someone within 20-30 minutes from the loop. Preferably west / nw / north of the loop.

    Cheers!

  3. #10452
    Does someone have any info on her? Thanks in advance.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1211171

  4. #10451

    Elle

    Has anyone seen elle riley?

    https://tryst.link/escort/elle-riley

  5. #10450

    Angel

    Any info on this one appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.chicago....7233416/Dekalb

  6. #10449

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Macie is a great bang for your buck.

    You also might want to try Mary J.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961150

    Looks exactly like her pictures and seems to be a sweet accomading girl.
    Macie is significantly better yet much harder to nail down.

    Mary J was ok yet I didn't think the value was there. Macie is also significantly more attractive to me.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

  7. #10448

    Anyone seen Bridgette?

    I'm thinking of taking the link with Bridgette. Has anyone seen her during her tour this month. Wondering if she's worth the $$$50.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bridgette-ryan

  8. #10447

    Recommendation for Friday night

    I'm in Illinois for work but only get one night in Chicago before heading out Saturday. I'll be downtown. Any recommendations on a must see? I've been reading the reviews. Outcall to the hotel is a plus.

  9. #10446

    Zoey

    Coming to the city tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had an experience with Zoey at Chicagoland?

    I would be happy to share info on my home turf. DC metro area.

    Thanks!

    https://www.chicagolandmassage.net

  10. #10445

    Oh geez.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    Possibly not the best marketing ploy to post pics of the site on your ass. Just sayin'.
    Just laughed coffee through my nose.

  11. #10444
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Yesbackpage siezed by feds

    Yesbackpage. De was just taken over by feds. Its all over twitter.

    Site is still up, but their payment protal backpagecredits.com is now seized for sure.

    Official twitter account and Facebook all saying don't use the site.

    Land of the FREEEE!

    https://www.facebook.com/yesbackpage/

  12. #10443

    What's the problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoraster  [View Original Post]
    I have realized I made a huge mistake booking this travelling Indy after looking through her recent twitter feed. Any vets have advice on how to go about cancelling? Also should I avoid paying the cancellation fee? I don't ever want to meet her.
    She looks kinda cute to me. Maybe you can bring up whatever is bothering you.

  13. #10442

    Lena Czura. Want to cancel

    I have realized I made a huge mistake booking this travelling Indy after looking through her recent twitter feed. Any vets have advice on how to go about cancelling? Also should I avoid paying the cancellation fee? I don't ever want to meet her.

  14. #10441

    Esma - 530

    Decided to try out Esma from 530 today. Cost was 150 for the hh. Extra 100 for FS. Entailed CBJ and CG.

    No DFK and No BBBJ.

    The experience was great. She had a great personality and was easy to be comfortable with.

    I would say 7.5/10 Great rack, solid body (maybe a little thick). Fantastic Ass. I should have lasted a little longer to do DS.

    Rode me hard and was a great nut. I will probably see again to experience DS.

  15. #10440

    Butt bumps

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    Possibly not the best marketing ploy to post pics of the site on your ass. Just sayin'.
    I thought the same thing! What are those? Bed bug bites? Yuck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape