Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5896
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good recommendations of EROS-Providers in the Charlotte area. You can pm me.
    As long as you don't call those touringvipgirls, you will be fine.

  2. #5895
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusRancher  [View Original Post]
    A different Gina, not to be confused with our uptown girl!

    I had messaged this girl a while back and she quoted me rates of 70 qv /150 hh /250 hr. I searched for her number and only found her on this site (in the link) from March 2019 thru June 2019. Furthermore, her method of payment is a pre-paid Visa card instead of cash saying that LE would not bother with that step. Anyone ever try her?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/here-i...iting/17704723
    The ladie in the link is gina, but is based out of jacksonville, fl with a 904 number, seems like her pics got used for a scam.

  3. #5894
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Was Charley around? They were advertising together for a while? Was it incall off of exit 90 down in S. C. Or did she come to you?
    Sent you a PM.

  4. #5893

    Kelly Jayde

    I found Kelly Jayde here on eros? Any information on her?

    Thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  5. #5892

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    GPS seems to be a real epidemic these days. NO WAY I can afford those kinds of donations. Guys are paying it so they charge it. The sad thing is since BP was shut down many of the lousy providers are on the higher end sites charging those GPS rates. Eros used to be pretty reliable ladies on there even though the price was high. Not any more. Just wait for the recession to hit. When guys don't have that kind of dough to throw away they will have to cut their damn prices. Or at least some of the mature ladies looking to make ends meet will reappear again.
    These GPS ladies are nothing more then street walkers with a smart phone.

  6. #5891

    A Different Gina

    A different Gina, not to be confused with our uptown girl!

    I had messaged this girl a while back and she quoted me rates of 70 qv /150 hh /250 hr. I searched for her number and only found her on this site (in the link) from March 2019 thru June 2019. Furthermore, her method of payment is a pre-paid Visa card instead of cash saying that LE would not bother with that step. Anyone ever try her?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/here-i...iting/17704723

  7. #5890
    GPS seems to be a real epidemic these days. NO WAY I can afford those kinds of donations. Guys are paying it so they charge it. The sad thing is since BP was shut down many of the lousy providers are on the higher end sites charging those GPS rates. Eros used to be pretty reliable ladies on there even though the price was high. Not any more. Just wait for the recession to hit. When guys don't have that kind of dough to throw away they will have to cut their damn prices. Or at least some of the mature ladies looking to make ends meet will reappear again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcordGuy  [View Original Post]
    At $450 and hour?

  8. #5889
    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Alyssa, she hit me up on a SB site, but I had already spotted her on STG.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/360205987260
    No personal exp, but she has been posted about negatively multiple times here.

  9. #5888

    My Man

    We are on the same page. I just cannot pay a premium price unless I have a nice big ole set of titties to play with.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    There is no way I would pay that price for A-cups. Don't care how cute she is, or how much she squirts.

    --OMR.

  10. #5887
    Quote Originally Posted by ConCityKing  [View Original Post]
    I'd see her in a heartbeat. Squirters are my kryptonite.
    There is no way I would pay that price for A-cups. Don't care how cute she is, or how much she squirts.

    --OMR.

  11. #5886

    Hard pass

    I didn't see the price till after posted and did my research. Hard pass at 4. 5 $. Shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcordGuy  [View Original Post]
    At $450 and hour?

  12. #5885
    At $450 and hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by ConCityKing  [View Original Post]
    I'd see her in a heartbeat. Squirters are my kryptonite.

  13. #5884

    Squirter messes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstevens1819  [View Original Post]
    Mattress protectors are a must, FYI. You can get them on Amazon for like 30 bucks. I like the cloth ones -- they're like a terry cloth, very tightly woven, "spill-proof", washable. Beats having a smelly mattress and they aren't crinkly and noisy like plastic ones.
    Take a trip to the pet store and get a water-proof fleece. They work great!

  14. #5883
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I have spoken with her several times. She doesn't offer outcall, which I prefer, and has limited hours. I believe the hours were 10 AM- 3 PM. But the pics she sends are nice and sexy.
    I saw her once a couple years ago. She is sweet, sexy and a squirter. Big boobs too if that's your thing. She's low volume and her place is nice and private. Treat her well and you'll have fun!

  15. #5882

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    Just get them rolls of painter plastic to drop down. Don't let her lay on her back just in case she aims for the ceiling.
    I met with Toy a few years ago, she still advertises on eros from time to time. She was a lot of fun and more of a medium squirter. More like a squirt gun than a firehose, but still super hot. If you're in the mood, she's in Charlotte often and is great. She's more mature, prob early to mid 50's, but has a perfect body and knows what she's doing, a true professional.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape