Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 44,371 to 44,385 of 52345
-
09-24-19 14:05 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 862That list sounds like a kpop band. What agencies are these from?
Originally Posted by Dwaeji
[View Original Post]
Just those names make me automatically assume they have fake photos. No reviews on emonkey either.
I don't even know who's working anymore because no one advertises. All I get are spam texts from 1 or 2 bookers.
Would you say Fox has cock breath, or bulgogi kimchi breath?
-
09-24-19 13:17 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 3480Tuesday Sept 24
M.
Megan. ................MDR.
Haven................................. PV.
Chanel, Lucia, Wendy, Fox......................... WLA.
Sunny.
Glow......................... WLA.
Newtopasian.
Kailani. ...............................WLA.
-
09-24-19 10:11 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 1149I've seen quite other few JAV actress looking better this actress.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 10:10 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 1149Cona is in mid 30's. For any Asian providers, there are several ways to tell their ages.
Originally Posted by LaMancha
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 10:01 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 195I love Kanna
I was on the fence but if she's anything like Kanna, I definitely want to try her out. I miss Ava from M's, she reminded me of Serina Hayakawa with her demeanor. Been meaning to find a good replacement.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 09:48 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 195Is she back
Yoo still waiting for hot ass Bebe's return is she still coming back?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 02:49 #7969Senior Member

Posts: 184Fox
Meh. She was nice enough. Face is not great. She had a little stank breath going on. BBFSCIP, but what good is shooting fish in a barrel if you just wind up with fucked up fish?
Recent encounters that I would rank MUCH higher (in no particular order): Jenny, Evelyn, Nayeon, Mirae, Bijou, Janet, Huynah, Aurora, Venus, Clover. With a little game and, yes, sometimes a little extra cash, there are a few wild-caught trophy fish in that list.
-
09-24-19 02:40 #7968Senior Member

Posts: 862Asians don't age till after 50, so she can very well be 50 or close to it.
It's the Asian genes. And when you're thin, and getting daily cowgirl exercise doing the squats, you get pretty toned ass muscles.
Contrast that to the average 50 year old white woman with age spots and wrinkles.
On Asian women, age is shown on the face first. Our bones are constantly changing, and the facial structure changes over time, and if you've grown up around Asian people, you can tell.
-
09-24-19 01:11 #7967Regular Member

Posts: 13Where is M?
Can someone please pm me M?
Thank you in advance!!
-
09-24-19 00:57 #7966Senior Member

Posts: 3480You can definitely tell that Jenny O is not as near 50 as you think. Her ass still has that uplift where you can balance a wine glass on it and no one near 50 can say that about their ass. Some girls may look older to you but you can always tell by the body. Her body is still tight like a 30-35 year old.
Originally Posted by LaMancha
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 21:17 #7965Senior Member

Posts: 131I have seen all and I would say Haven, Chanel, Fox. Also, Fox is still decent for this group, probably early 40 and not pushing 60.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 20:32 #7964Senior Member

Posts: 862Yeah, kanna is bangable. Her face is ok, certainly worth banging.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 20:31 #7963Senior Member

Posts: 120Maybe my humor was missed. I did not mean to imply that Fox was 60.
Originally Posted by Kabah
[View Original Post]
I was making a joke that Cona is not 48 as was listed somewhere here before. My assessment of age would put Cona in her thirties. Fox in her forties. And JennyO about 50.
-
09-23-19 16:47 #7962Senior Member

Posts: 110I agree with this. I've seen her and I thought she was cute and a really nice body. I've been with women in their 40's before and you can't mask that. This girl has the body of a 30 year old. Looks are subjective but saying she is close to 60 is a fabrication.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 15:52 #7961Senior Member

Posts: 1582Fox face and body match
Hey gents, just FYI below picture is a Japanese AV porn start Kanna Kitayama.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
She to me, look about 85 to 90% alike to Fox. I'm not sure what pretty to you guys are but if I get to bang one of that for 260, that's a bang for the buck!! Pun intended.
Tell me that doesn't look like her, even the smile does!! And the tits!! Come on, LOL.











Reply With Quote





