Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,531 to 25,545 of 37365
-
09-25-19 22:03 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 491Phoenix
I did too. There's a post in the general section from Mark saying the same thing. I also had plans this weekend with her. Also had an offer to something a little more next week. I was really looking forward to seeing her but these things happen. Maybe she will be back at some point.
Originally Posted by NeedPleasing
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
09-25-19 19:00 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 173Phoenix
Did anyone else get a text from her this evening canceling a scheduled visit? I had something planned with her this weekend and she just texted saying there was a family situation and won't be able to meet for a while.
-
09-25-19 12:16 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 491Phoenix
I have something set up in the next few days. Can't wait to report back. Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
09-25-19 08:43 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 477Suzee
https://postimg.cc/ZBKBKDQ9
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 01:25 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 482BBW Jasmine
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/957415580956
Ok in this ad I saw and contacted her from she is going by Jasmine but I see another monger reviewed her as heather. Anyways saw her the other day. Pics are spot on. Large girl pretty face. Went for the head only special. Yes she is very sweet. Place was nice. BBBJ was nice. She put in the effort but overall didn't get me in the end as she had to finish with hand job. I thought the BJ was more theatrics than the way I like it. There was lots of head movements and moans with groans. She did pull out the pups to help out. Would see again in a horny pinch.
-
09-24-19 19:22 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 694MILF Shelby
Just got a call, she's able to host tonight in the Chester area. She also should have an ad up soon.
-
09-24-19 18:36 #11829I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Phoenix
Had a dream of Phoenix today. A 20 years old with a flawless body and the most beautiful perky breast I've ever seen. Opted for BBBJ. Slow and sensual, lots of teasing, eye contact the entire time. I will repeat often. I think I've found my ATF.
Thanks MarkrMD64.
She's a keeper!
-
09-24-19 18:01 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 63Suzee new number
A the title says, Suzee has changed numbers. Maybe a week or two ago? She said I can give it out to a few folks who can help. PM me.
-
09-24-19 14:51 #11827Senior Member

Posts: 49Tg
Yep I live in NN so the airport area is convenient for me as Richmond gets. Amanda is coming this week and I really like her. Natsumi is probably my favorite and she is so tight not to mention treats you like you are the last man on earth. Tessa is another that is awesome.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 14:44 #11826Senior Member

Posts: 49Vikki
Well spending half sounds great. I am somewhat picky. Can you share a pic? I live in Newport News but can't find many reliable girls here that meet my standards. They either are crackheads or ghost you.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 12:56 #11825Regular Member

Posts: 4UTR 26 y / o VCU student
I met up with a 26 yr old red headed vcu girl named Skyler. She can host during the day and weekends and is looking for regulars. Great attitude. BBW. Not a clock watcher. Amazing head and deep throat. Best I've ever had. Tight in all the right places and enthusiastic.
If massages are your thing, she gives a great massage (including getting all your hard to reach areas).
DM for her #. She'd prefer to meet w / sm and regulars.
-
09-24-19 12:46 #11824Senior Member

Posts: 128Brittany / tarah / JB
The # googles to JB who has been reviewed here a number of times. Not sure what's up.
Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 12:43 #11823Senior Member

Posts: 167Doubles
Any intel on either one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...sfaction/47173
-
09-24-19 12:23 #11822Senior Member

Posts: 694Try a different Vikki
If spending time with a lithe and energetic blonde that is well reviewed here at less than half the price is more your cup of tea, I know Vikki is looking for clients and can host in the Glen Allen area.
Originally Posted by Catwalk
[View Original Post]
And like Sky already does, she should soon have an ad up on the USASG classified site.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...chmond/&catid=
-
09-24-19 10:14 #11821Senior Member

Posts: 402Thanks. I was keep tempting to dive in but backed out.
Originally Posted by Catwalk
[View Original Post]
TG sure has spoiled me with their top girls before. Their quality has been down little but still better than many old fat girls who are traveling here from AL, MS or local ladies or over priced EROS girls.
Another issue I have with TG is incall locations. At the rate they charge, they can be in better incall.










Reply With Quote





