Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,486 to 16,500 of 26927
-
09-24-19 14:46 #10442Regular Member

Posts: 1Lena Czura. Want to cancel
I have realized I made a huge mistake booking this travelling Indy after looking through her recent twitter feed. Any vets have advice on how to go about cancelling? Also should I avoid paying the cancellation fee? I don't ever want to meet her.
-
09-24-19 13:21 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 34Esma - 530
Decided to try out Esma from 530 today. Cost was 150 for the hh. Extra 100 for FS. Entailed CBJ and CG.
No DFK and No BBBJ.
The experience was great. She had a great personality and was easy to be comfortable with.
I would say 7.5/10 Great rack, solid body (maybe a little thick). Fantastic Ass. I should have lasted a little longer to do DS.
Rode me hard and was a great nut. I will probably see again to experience DS.
-
09-24-19 13:21 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 244Butt bumps
I thought the same thing! What are those? Bed bug bites? Yuck!
Originally Posted by TheBigA1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 09:52 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 145Also goes by Nicole
She is also with Chicagolandmassage.net and goes by Nicole over there.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 09:49 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 145Aubrey
Possibly not the best marketing ploy to post pics of the site on your ass. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Riddick1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 09:45 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 145Cancellation
Most likely they wouldn't allow you to book again. Not as big a deal with an Indy, but if an agency, you just burned the bridge for ever using them again.
Originally Posted by SwingMe83
[View Original Post]
Plus, if they cancel on you, you are out some fun but no money. The ladies are unlikely to be able to recoup the lost fee from a last minute cancellation so paying a fee (of up to half the session fee) seems fair to me.
-
09-24-19 07:22 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 86Lombard
Recommendations for the Lombard area?
-
09-23-19 11:20 #10435Regular Member

Posts: 11Trade Info
I am looking to trade some info for some providers either in the Western Burns or SW burbs. I have been seeing two different ladies now for awhile both really cool, fun and great at what they do. Neither one advertises much anymore. They are both in the western burbs. If you have info you want to swap please PM me.
-
09-23-19 03:50 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 868Add her on Snapchat
Add her on Snapchat at janeandjordynn.
Originally Posted by Pedorro
[View Original Post]
She's pretty responsive on there.
-
09-23-19 00:43 #10433Senior Member

Posts: 109Jordynn
In town for business without a lot of time for research on the hobby. Contacted Jordynn somewhat lady minute and she was available. Went for hhr at $$. Communication was good through snapchat. I've never been that route before but it worked. She met me outside and took me into her room which was clean and tidy. She was clean and smelled fresh. Very responsive to Daty and seemed to enjoy herself. BBBJ to get me ready for the main event. We did cg and rcg and again seemed very responsive. Nice right kitty had me out the door right at the 30 minute mark. Overhaul enjoyable time and would repeat.
-
09-23-19 00:21 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 91Asian outcall
I am a new member. I would appreciate any intel on Michelle:
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1440677
And Koko:
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1514230
Also, any other recommendations for Asian outcall?
-
09-22-19 20:04 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 34Cancellation fee. What??
In no way would I ever pay a deposit or a cancellation fee. It's not like these hooks go to college to learn a skilled trade. Go in grab some lotion and give a solo performance. You'll feel better and you can look for a new girl, with a clear mind!!
Originally Posted by SwingMe83
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 17:43 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 43Over the years I've had girls cancel on me and I've never got a a cancellation fee.
I've had a few offer a "discount" on the next visit but most of the time there wasn't a next visit and the few times that there was she never brought up the discount on the day of the session.
Originally Posted by FreckleHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 14:18 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 224Been tracking this one too.
Did you ever make a date with her? I'm doubtful that the pics are her or accurate but my curiosity is definitely making me consider taking one for the team.
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
If anyone has intel please post.
Thanks,
M.
-
09-21-19 22:27 #10428Regular Member

Posts: 22Cancellation fee
I cancelled last minute on a provider when I had some unexpected car expenses come up. I drove back into town from out of state, needed an oil change and the dealer said I needed xyz, ran about $500-600. I saw this provider 3 times prior. Immediately, she wrote about my refusal to pay the cancellation fee, which was her hourly rate. She wrote on some public forum to remain nameless. I really liked her so I ended up paying it a couple months later when she said she was in town. Acted like she would see me. She got the cancellation fee thru green dot cards then made a very lame excuse why she wouldn't see me. I replied that I require a cancellation fee for all last minute cancellations.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




