Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 10359
-
09-24-19 10:30 #2424

Posts: 1286Beachside now
I dreamt of an early morning encounter with this girl. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...o/041167461683 she used to have a crap room on Madison near Beach st. Bed bugs, and a sketchy room with a mattress on the floor. She has now moved to Beachside, motel / long term room. Bed off the floor, and safe at least. Typical GFE type encounter, no trip to Greece, or at least wanted by me. Reasonable SW prices. Nice, a bit weathered but accommodating. YMMV.
-
09-24-19 10:27 #2423

Posts: 1286Margie
Yeah, I have wondered myself. Edgewater is a bit of a drive, but would definitely like to know how, or if she is still working.
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 07:17 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 127Shannon
All the stars aligned and we met in my dream. Wow. Just wow. There is not reason for me to post things that have already been said about this sexy women. I will see her again.
-
09-23-19 23:27 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 158One bloke's opinion
Here's what I would do:
Originally Posted by GrizzMo
[View Original Post]
First, read post #546 on the USA Adult Classifieds thread.
Then, check out her STG ad at https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/142810012809
Next, go to the Orlando boards and run a search for Mere, because why take just one bloke's word?
After that, drive those extra miles to Orlando to get you some of that fine lass, because you'll be very hard pressed to beat the ROI Mere provides, regardless of location or ethnicity. Incidentally, my last visit with Mere was a 100 rose half-hour, but future dates will probably be an hour.
And finally, come back here and tell us how it went!
-
09-23-19 20:35 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 429Margie -GILF
Anyone had a dream with her lately?
I haven't seen a review on this gilf for awhile. She is in Edgewater.
And a very mature busty gilf.
Thanks.
-
09-23-19 20:04 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 886Sorry forgot to put ad
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...751/8155403366
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 18:42 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 142Summer
Picked her up outside 7-11 got a BBBJCIM for a 30 spot. She was really good looking and good skills but only down side was she smelled of smoke. What did she get picked up for?
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 17:16 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 71Looking for some chocolate
Hey been a member for a few years. Posted a few things. But mostly use for safety and privacy. But I'm looking for some good chocolate With a clean kitty. Can anyone help a Brother out. PM me or just post something. Thanks Grizzmo.
-
09-23-19 17:09 #2416Regular Member

Posts: 10Summer
She told me she was 34 I think, and then got pissed when I told her she looked it!
Originally Posted by Sf2003
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 17:04 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 886Jasmine
Saw this ad with Jenny when I searched both numbers they were both for Jenny. Has anyone seen Jasmine?
-
09-23-19 13:11 #2414Regular Member

Posts: 14Confirmed just read on news journal.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 13:02 #2413Regular Member

Posts: 14Summer
Can confirm just read in news journal.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 10:22 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 104EnaEna
Note the area code is 336 not 386 I missed that originally I was too horny to slow down and look at it thought she was ghosting me just when I need it it the most.
Originally Posted by MikeyMike1981
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 07:10 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 60Looking for thick-BBFS
Looking for a clean provider for BBFS, if you know of any pm me.
-
09-22-19 22:27 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 1755None. Nada. Nein. Nyet. Non. She's up front about it. No fingers or tongue either. No big deal for me because it's not my thing.
Originally Posted by WVolusiaDude
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





