Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11821
    Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Victoria from touringgirls. Ch yesterday. $$$ was the damage for the hour. She is pretty hot girl for sure. Looks 9. BBBJ 5. Kitty7. Her head game was lame for sure and she was not very tight. Although she was very nice girl I will not repeat. I have been spoiled by th girls from this agency and expect better for the price.
    Thanks. I was keep tempting to dive in but backed out.

    TG sure has spoiled me with their top girls before. Their quality has been down little but still better than many old fat girls who are traveling here from AL, MS or local ladies or over priced EROS girls.

    Another issue I have with TG is incall locations. At the rate they charge, they can be in better incall.

  2. #11820

    Victoria Mancine

    Had a dream with Victoria from touringgirls. Ch yesterday. $$$ was the damage for the hour. She is pretty hot girl for sure. Looks 9. BBBJ 5. Kitty7. Her head game was lame for sure and she was not very tight. Although she was very nice girl I will not repeat. I have been spoiled by th girls from this agency and expect better for the price.

  3. #11819
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingTreat  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has met up with strawberry shortcake off stg. I tried setting something up one night. I always tell the girls I'm 5 or 10 minutes further away than they expect to cope out the area.

    Got there 10 minutes before hand and saw some weird activity in the parking lot. So I texted her what room and proceed to knock. No answer then I loop around real quick to see some guy going to the same door. Same guy I saw in a car with 2 other chicks early.

    Used the big head and left because it was too sketchy. Wonder if it was my nerves or I avoid some bs.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/023944924446
    I saw her a month ago. She was only advertising on the massage page and I was curious so I made the trip. Motel on Jeff Davis, sketchy black dude hanging outside but didn't seem threatening. She lets me in and we talk for a bit, I hear someone in the bathroom and she lets me know her girlfriend is in there not feeling well. So we get down to the massage. Definitely not experienced in massage and was not in to it. Offers BJ after a few minutes of rubbing lotion on my back, so I turn over and she immediately puts on the cover and does her thing for a couple minutes, she gets in the doggy position, I fill the cover and dip. I'm not into an everything covered session and like a little bit of teasing with a massage first, so definitely won't repeat but YMMV.

  4. #11818

    Brittany / tarah

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Posting on list crawler. Can anyone confirm that it's her?? I get no response when trying to set up a meet.
    Yes it's her. She has several numbers that she switches back and forth. Search for her old posts on list crawler and try one of her other numbers. Unfortunately I always delete numbers from my phone once they drop out of rotation. Hope this helps!

  5. #11817

    Kryss

    Just saw Kryss today for a visit. She says she has some openings and ask me to spread the word. You mongers already seen her reviews so I don't need to go into details but she is well worth the price of admission. Treat her well she is one of the few gems that delivers great service so don't be a dbag.

    As always be safe and happy hunting!!

    Geronimo out.

  6. #11816

    Cake

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingTreat  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has met up with strawberry shortcake off stg. I tried setting something up one night. I always tell the girls I'm 5 or 10 minutes further away than they expect to cope out the area.

    Got there 10 minutes before hand and saw some weird activity in the parking lot. So I texted her what room and proceed to knock. No answer then I loop around real quick to see some guy going to the same door. Same guy I saw in a car with 2 other chicks early.

    Used the big head and left because it was too sketchy. Wonder if it was my nerves or I avoid some bs.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/023944924446
    I had tried to see her couple months ago when she was advertising oily massage. Twice she responded asking when but then never followed up responses. I did find out she was shacking up with a girl who has been reported as cash and dash so I just forgot about her. You can see them together in one pic here. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/947672480304.

  7. #11815

    Brittany / tarah

    Posting on list crawler. Can anyone confirm that it's her?? I get no response when trying to set up a meet.

  8. #11814

    Utr. Phoenix

    I have a 20 yr old vcu girl ready to test the waters she has a nice tight pussy, eager attitude, all roads open and very GFE. Head game on point with swallow. Looks a 8 attitude a 10. Fun girl. As always sm only. Treat her right she will stick around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 23026.jpg‎   23025.jpg‎  

  9. #11813
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingTreat  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has met up with strawberry shortcake off stg. I tried setting something up one night. I always tell the girls I'm 5 or 10 minutes further away than they expect to cope out the area.

    Got there 10 minutes before hand and saw some weird activity in the parking lot. So I texted her what room and proceed to knock. No answer then I loop around real quick to see some guy going to the same door. Same guy I saw in a car with 2 other chicks early.

    Used the big head and left because it was too sketchy. Wonder if it was my nerves or I avoid some bs.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/023944924446
    Consider yourself lucky.

    Wasted time and money with her recently. Pics aren't that accurate. Much bigger, and terrible Personality. Mechanical and rushed. Used a timer. Also, had some sort of leg injury so she limps and is very limited position wise. If not in motel hangs at a small house that's filthy with sketchy people living there.

    Avoid.

  10. #11812

    Utr

    My favorite UTR from last week has opened the menu to FS. Recently had a baby so be gentle. Who is first. PM for digits if I know you.

    Be safe and have fun.

  11. #11811

    Weird attempt at toft

    Curious if anyone has met up with strawberry shortcake off stg. I tried setting something up one night. I always tell the girls I'm 5 or 10 minutes further away than they expect to cope out the area.

    Got there 10 minutes before hand and saw some weird activity in the parking lot. So I texted her what room and proceed to knock. No answer then I loop around real quick to see some guy going to the same door. Same guy I saw in a car with 2 other chicks early.

    Used the big head and left because it was too sketchy. Wonder if it was my nerves or I avoid some bs.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/023944924446

  12. #11810

    Beckie

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I used to love seeing Beckie a few years back when Richmond was a travel destination for me. I tried the number on this ad a couple times but never got a response. Would enjoy reconnecting with her at some point.

    Stay Safe. RR.
    I have her new number for anyone who is interested. Please SMs only.

  13. #11809

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile17  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly is legit. Pictures are her but even without the glamor shots she looked great if you like college age spinners. She was friendly and accommodating but not very into the play. At $. 6 for a half I probably won't go back.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/770528616091
    I always opt for the QV for. 8 she doesn't really rush you once you have visited a couple of times.

  14. #11808

    Winter

    Would someone please share Winter's contact information? Looks like I am going to be free tonight and probably tomorrow night.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #11807
    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...wler.com/post/

    Visit last week.

    Looks 9 very attractive much better than pics.

    Attitude 0 cold and could give a fuck, rushed, clock watcher, rude acted like doing a favor.

    Accommodation 0 complained of pain, and only position that she wanted could give a fuck about the client.

    Hygiene 0 cigarette smoke, funky body like alcohol sweat, on covered pull out. I literally gagged. A smell not noticeable at first but just lingered in your nose. Fucking nasty.

    Hotel nice.

    Room filthy, cigarette smell, funky overall.

    Covered BJ 8.

    Kitty 8.

    If they're going to ask premium price then they need to present themselves accordingly. Shame because really attractive. I've read she warms up in time. I could give a fuck, she ain't that great.

    Will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape