High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7189

    Sammilove

    Last I knew she was still a guest of the state, but that may have changed recently. Hopefully someone has current info on her status.

  2. #7188
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if it's really her or just someone using her stuff? Number changed from before.
    Yes I am curious as well!

  3. #7187

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy82  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen her?
    I know there's two Alyssas and she doesn't advertise much.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/471551172610
    Has great text convo with her back in July, made the trip to do the scoop and then she flaked out and eventually cricketed.

  4. #7186
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    For you Sammi Love fans. She's posting on STG. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/124144298058.
    Anyone know if it's really her or just someone using her stuff? Number changed from before.

  5. #7185
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Northern dames are pretty open to flim sessions. Alternatively there are apps that let ya rec. But keep in mind if ya post such obivious pix with furniture; this site is NOT that hidden anymore in age of net. Mongers can deny it but your tool is proof enough. In South mongers have been called out by hoes and they just throw $5 (not 500) at them. But my take has been if ya treat them right and repeat ya can ask for additional stuff and then some more on / into menu. You can check out my northern adventures at.

    www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin
    You are amazing, my good sir.

  6. #7184
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    For you Sammi Love fans. She's posting on STG. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/124144298058.
    This is on par with LeBron going back to Cleveland.

    The SE WI GOAT has returned.

    I am upset I just saw a provider last night, now.

  7. #7183

    Ok chuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Northern dames are pretty open to flim sessions. Alternatively there are apps that let ya rec. But keep in mind if ya post such obivious pix with furniture; this site is NOT that hidden anymore in age of net. Mongers can deny it but your tool is proof enough. In South mongers have been called out by hoes and they just throw $5 (not 500) at them. But my take has been if ya treat them right and repeat ya can ask for additional stuff and then some more on / into menu. You can check out my northern adventures at.

    www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin
    LOL.

    Looks like all the same girl.

  8. #7182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I had her back today. Terrific time. Clean, attractive, intelligent, talented, open minded, & good fun.
    Is she black or white? Snapshots look white but ad says black.

  9. #7181
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt34  [View Original Post]
    Random, but are those pics screenshots of a film? Just asking because I'd like to know what the going rate is in our area to film a session.
    Northern dames are pretty open to flim sessions. Alternatively there are apps that let ya rec. But keep in mind if ya post such obivious pix with furniture; this site is NOT that hidden anymore in age of net. Mongers can deny it but your tool is proof enough. In South mongers have been called out by hoes and they just throw $5 (not 500) at them. But my take has been if ya treat them right and repeat ya can ask for additional stuff and then some more on / into menu. You can check out my northern adventures at.

    www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin

  10. #7180

    Sammi Love back in action

    For you Sammi Love fans. She's posting on STG. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/124144298058.

  11. #7179

    Alyssa

    I was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I know there's two Alyssas and she doesn't advertise much.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/471551172610

  12. #7178
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I had her back today. Terrific time. Clean, attractive, intelligent, talented, open minded, & good fun.
    Random, but are those pics screenshots of a film? Just asking because I'd like to know what the going rate is in our area to film a session.

  13. #7177

    Repeat encore

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Kandie this morning. Because of one of her pictures, I requested a hhr strip tease dance with a happy ending. 2 hrs later, she arrived alone and on time. WOW was I in for a treat. YMMV but did I say wow. She's only in town for a few weeks. Be a gentleman, don't ask her a hoard of questions, and you will be so unbelievably surprised. Attached picture does not do her justice. I plan on repeating, maybe tmro. I cannot wait for an encore.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/598563977685
    I had her back today. Terrific time. Clean, attractive, intelligent, talented, open minded, & good fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   3.png‎   4.jpg‎   11.png‎  

  14. #7176

    This is worth reposting.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    You hit the nail on the head with this one. The H is killing her. Has lost so much weight. No ass at all and arm and neck look like a pin cushion. Lies for no reason at all.... I would not stay she can DT. Just my opinion.
    For anybody who might be considering her. Not likely she posted this, but who knows. Maybe she did. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/275285990684.

  15. #7175

    Same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Two different numbers, two different names. Too bad she's so polluted with H, 'because that big 'ol beaver sure looks good. Not to mention she says she specializes in throat fucking, but we know these girls lie.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/daddi...crave-32226338 http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/064733093671.
    You hit the nail on the head with this one. The H is killing her. Has lost so much weight. No ass at all and arm and neck look like a pin cushion. Lies for no reason at all.... I would not stay she can DT. Just my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape