Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,656 to 17,670 of 28091
-
09-22-19 17:45 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 563Thanks for the report!!
Destiny has been on my "To Check" list. Are her boobs natural or man-made?? Man-made ones are no-go for me. .
Originally Posted by RookingForGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 13:22 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 529Any reputable mongers notice a change?
So by this account, SDPD is cracking down on FS more than HJ? I guess the message that NeOneFree is sending is that LE must be reading this forum in order to target FS AMPs? It would be nice if he mentioned where he has experienced change in service so that others could verify.
Originally Posted by NeOneFree
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 12:56 #10434Banned Member

Posts: 3075Paradise Spa
Thanks my friend! It's a big lost for Paradise Spa that those two are no longer there.
Originally Posted by JakolMuna
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 01:41 #10433Senior Member

Posts: 83Manager said vacation. That means may return or not. Also Alice left for good back to China.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 23:40 #10432Banned Member

Posts: 3075Anna from Paradise Spa
Does anyone know where Anna from Paradise Spa went? Any info is greatly appreciated.
-
09-21-19 18:57 #10431Regular Member

Posts: 21Destiny
https://destiny13.escortbook.com/
Had a decent experience with Destiny. Her pictures are a little old and she's put on some weight, but she's got a great attitude. I didn't want more than a HE so I had her edge my cock for the better part of the hour. A few times I asked her to stop and let me gently place it on her lips a little, which was super hot. Ended up cumming on her face and she honestly seemed to enjoy it. Gave her 1. 2 in the end since she also pressed her face into my balls like I like.
Experience was good, but does anyone have any recommendations for a strong solid massage with HE? I honestly don't need more than that, although prostate play would be amazing but I feel like asking for all that in one provider is too much. Cum on face is hot but I'm fine without it. Really I want a therapeutic massage with HE.
-
09-21-19 16:02 #10430Regular Member

Posts: 2Massage declining in SD
I had an interesting massage last week. Went to a place on ECB not far from collage and learned SDPD is cracking down on HE's. Some girls providing more than HJ are gone to LA and the owner of 3 massage places is selling due to loosing income. Most places are falling back to just HJ to be careful. I know YMMV but this might be why some of you leave not so happy. Time to start looking again since my go to's are in LA now.
-
09-21-19 15:45 #10429Regular Member

Posts: 2Try this place when I went there was a bigger white / Latina that I spoke to. I'm not into big girls so can't tell how the service is. She said there was 3 other girls but they where busy.
Originally Posted by BigChaz451
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...a/7819538.html
-
09-20-19 21:21 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 186Worth it
Might be worth it for me since it's so close. If I'm lucky I'll check it out this weekend.
Originally Posted by SvStudMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 19:21 #10427Regular Member

Posts: 1Any Latina AMP
Hey where bis a good Latina AMP around San Diego?
-
09-20-19 17:29 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 278Foot play
Can anyone personally recommend a provider that can accommodate a foot fetish? Looking FJ finish if possible. Preferably 2. / hr or less!
-
09-20-19 09:55 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 287Anna at Z's replied, she got back Wednesday.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 01:32 #10424Senior Member

Posts: 704In the Zona Norte, any girl working as a stripper would be considered a sex worker and required to have her hooker license. Not sure about the waitresses and not sure about strippers in the more up-scale clubs outside of the Zona.
Originally Posted by SnowGuy07
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 00:48 #10423Regular Member

Posts: 6Unless things have changed, I thought Maple has a bit higher house fee.
Something like double your basic house.
Originally Posted by MichelOb
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 00:23 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 287I texted her a couple weeks ago and she said she'd be back mid-September, yes she went home to China to visit her family. She's a real favorite of mine, I just texted her to see if she's back. I'll update this when I hear from her.
Originally Posted by StlDanish
[View Original Post]
Two Blue Balls where are you man? I've been trying to text you with an update but your inbox has been too full to receive new messages for over two weeks.











Reply With Quote






