Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,246 to 25,260 of 31093
-
09-22-19 10:18 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 50Kannapolis girl on STG and SA
This one posts on STG and is on SA sugarbaby site. She has messaged me on SA but I am not premium so can't read her message.
Curious if anyone has partaken from either of her ads, what was the damage and is she is worth the time.
Thanks!
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/175509663710
https://www.seeking.com/member/c0a11...1-27039d9477ed
-
09-22-19 09:40 #5847Regular Member

Posts: 5Kelly
I was travelling thru Charlotte and recently saw Kelly, she was very quick to respond and arrived exactly on time at my hotel. I did reach out a day before to inquire. If you are looking for a tall, thin, very eager, responsive, super clean and aggressive in the right way type of girl then see Kelly. She is on the higher end of cost, but that does not bother me, you get what you pay for sometimes. Kelly was worth it, those eyes, ouch. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-es...arlotte-124679.
I will be visiting again if in Charlotte, PM if you wish.
-
09-22-19 08:22 #5846Regular Member

Posts: 9Riley
Thanks for all your inputs guys. Really appreciate it.
I texted Riley and she was in Charlotte for the weekend. Scheduled an hour with her and got directions to her place. Nice mid tier hotel.
Knocked on the door and this gorgeous tall girl opens the door. Looks better than her pictures IMO.
After setting the donation on the table, we're off to the races. Everything on the table except BBFS and Greek, which I'm honestly not into (both).
Started with an awesome BBBJCIM. Her tongue action is awesome. Talked a little while and covered a few positions with the cover on. Finally shot in the bag.
The best dream I had in a while easily.
-
09-22-19 05:36 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 273Eros-providers
Does anyone have any good recommendations of EROS-Providers in the Charlotte area. You can pm me.
-
09-22-19 01:07 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 363It's one of the best I ever had. I've seen her couple times.
Originally Posted by MarkyMark22
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 18:00 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 69Megan or Riley
I haven't gotten to see Riley yet. Tall thin blonde Megan I reported on I've seen a few times now and will again. Now that I've seen her I've had no issue with contacting her. Before I had seen her it took a bit for a reply.
Originally Posted by Xander2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 12:10 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 44No big deal honestly. Not saying I had a horrible time or anything. Just was limited menu. I still got what I came there for LOL. It happens though so I don't get to bent out of shape about it.
Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 23:57 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 878Did she quote donations?
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 23:10 #5840Regular Member

Posts: 3Megan, well worth your time. Enjoys what she does.
Originally Posted by Xander2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 21:27 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 267It was her home.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 21:26 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 267Didn't check on the roommate. She was very thin and smoking like a chimney. Not really my type.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
For those that like really thin and young. She was dirty blonde, freckles, small B cups and wore a dirty bathrobe.
-
09-20-19 20:55 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 878BTW how did the roommate look? Did you see if she was available as well?
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 20:32 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 878Private location or hotel room? I wouldn't mind trying that one from her pic she looks pretty cute.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 19:09 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 150Intel
Has anyone experienced this one: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/886524166700.
J.
-
09-20-19 18:38 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 288Juicy
Anybody met this big girl?
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...&city=columbia









Reply With Quote





