Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10432
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    Paid Ada another visit this past week. It's been a few months, she's been attending some "massage licencing" class in L. A. For a while, and is now back here a little more regularly. I had completely forgotten about the size of her nips, holy crap they could put an eye out! Great, consistent FS as always. Awesome deal early bird $40/ hr. She is only AMP girl I've ever met who wants to lay on you and "cuddle" after the finish. Strange. She finished with awesome scalp / head massage.

    MD.
    I too had the privilege of meeting Ada, and have seen here at least three times, with a 4th coming up. I was getting pretty jaded with the trannies, GILFs, and fat ladies on the street, and the constant up-sell from overweight, older girls in AMPs. However I got lucky one night, as I had pulled to a small shopping center to check some things on my phone. After stopping, I noticed a stand up sign that had Massage written on it, and after looking around, there it was. Not thinking too much about it, I returned to my phone.

    Ada walked out to the sign and was going to carry it in, when a conversation started, and was followed by mutual hugging and touching in the parking lot. I thought this could be good, so took the plunge and was glad that I did. For her, no BBIP or kissing is allowed over the last three visits, but everything else was allowed and the description above is accurate. Have not asked for Greek.

    I had a cramp in my leg on the last visit, and could not get it out, so a visit to Ada was needed. She took care of that in short order, and the cramp has never returned. She is a great gal, about 38, has a daughter, 22 that she is putting through college. Treat her well gentlemen, and you will be rewarded. 1 for the tip.

  2. #10431

    Ada "UUU" in SV

    Paid Ada another visit this past week. It's been a few months, she's been attending some "massage licencing" class in L. A. For a while, and is now back here a little more regularly. I had completely forgotten about the size of her nips, holy crap they could put an eye out! Great, consistent FS as always. Awesome deal early bird $40/ hr. She is only AMP girl I've ever met who wants to lay on you and "cuddle" after the finish. Strange. She finished with awesome scalp / head massage.

    MD.

  3. #10430
    Thanks for the tips. I had a bad experience w / a man-made lady a couple of times. The balloon shifted to the way that I was like fucking an alien. After that experience, junior has some negative reaction w / the man-made boobs. .

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    Man made x2. She had them "re-enlarged" after her first ballooning. If you're a Russian lover, she's your girl.

  4. #10429

    Almost freakish large

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report!!

    Destiny has been on my "To Check" list. Are her boobs natural or man-made?? Man-made ones are no-go for me. .
    Man made x2. She had them "re-enlarged" after her first ballooning. If you're a Russian lover, she's your girl.

  5. #10428
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report!!

    Destiny has been on my "To Check" list. Are her boobs natural or man-made?? Man-made ones are no-go for me. .
    I've seen her. Man-made but not too bad. Firm on the base and they have enough life to them that it doesn't throw you off.

    Blowjob is pretty great, she's flexible and can try to deep throat or she can keep it sensual.

  6. #10427
    Thanks for the report!!

    Destiny has been on my "To Check" list. Are her boobs natural or man-made?? Man-made ones are no-go for me. .

    Quote Originally Posted by RookingForGood  [View Original Post]
    https://destiny13.escortbook.com/

    Had a decent experience with Destiny. Her pictures are a little old and she's put on some weight, but she's got a great attitude. I didn't want more than a HE so I had her edge my cock for the better part of the hour. A few times I asked her to stop and let me gently place it on her lips a little, which was super hot. Ended up cumming on her face and she honestly seemed to enjoy it. Gave her 1. 2 in the end since she also pressed her face into my balls like I like.

    Experience was good, but does anyone have any recommendations for a strong solid massage with HE? I honestly don't need more than that, although prostate play would be amazing but I feel like asking for all that in one provider is too much. Cum on face is hot but I'm fine without it. Really I want a therapeutic massage with HE.

  7. #10426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Any reputable mongers notice a change?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeOneFree  [View Original Post]
    Went to a place on ECB not far from collage and learned SDPD is cracking down on HE's. Some girls providing more than HJ are gone to LA and the owner of 3 massage places is selling due to loosing income. Most places are falling back to just HJ to be careful. I know YMMV but this might be why some of you leave not so happy. Time to start looking again since my go to's are in LA now.
    So by this account, SDPD is cracking down on FS more than HJ? I guess the message that NeOneFree is sending is that LE must be reading this forum in order to target FS AMPs? It would be nice if he mentioned where he has experienced change in service so that others could verify.

  8. #10425

    Paradise Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    Manager said vacation. That means may return or not. Also Alice left for good back to China.
    Thanks my friend! It's a big lost for Paradise Spa that those two are no longer there.

  9. #10424
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Anna from Paradise Spa went? Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Manager said vacation. That means may return or not. Also Alice left for good back to China.

  10. #10423

    Anna from Paradise Spa

    Does anyone know where Anna from Paradise Spa went? Any info is greatly appreciated.

  11. #10422

    Destiny

    https://destiny13.escortbook.com/

    Had a decent experience with Destiny. Her pictures are a little old and she's put on some weight, but she's got a great attitude. I didn't want more than a HE so I had her edge my cock for the better part of the hour. A few times I asked her to stop and let me gently place it on her lips a little, which was super hot. Ended up cumming on her face and she honestly seemed to enjoy it. Gave her 1. 2 in the end since she also pressed her face into my balls like I like.

    Experience was good, but does anyone have any recommendations for a strong solid massage with HE? I honestly don't need more than that, although prostate play would be amazing but I feel like asking for all that in one provider is too much. Cum on face is hot but I'm fine without it. Really I want a therapeutic massage with HE.

  12. #10421

    Massage declining in SD

    I had an interesting massage last week. Went to a place on ECB not far from collage and learned SDPD is cracking down on HE's. Some girls providing more than HJ are gone to LA and the owner of 3 massage places is selling due to loosing income. Most places are falling back to just HJ to be careful. I know YMMV but this might be why some of you leave not so happy. Time to start looking again since my go to's are in LA now.

  13. #10420
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChaz451  [View Original Post]
    Hey where bis a good Latina AMP around San Diego?
    Try this place when I went there was a bigger white / Latina that I spoke to. I'm not into big girls so can't tell how the service is. She said there was 3 other girls but they where busy.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...a/7819538.html

  14. #10419

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by SvStudMan  [View Original Post]
    Unless things have changed, I thought Maple has a bit higher house fee.

    Something like double your basic house.
    Might be worth it for me since it's so close. If I'm lucky I'll check it out this weekend.

  15. #10418

    Any Latina AMP

    Hey where bis a good Latina AMP around San Diego?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape