Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 26928
-
09-21-19 22:27 #10428Regular Member

Posts: 22Cancellation fee
I cancelled last minute on a provider when I had some unexpected car expenses come up. I drove back into town from out of state, needed an oil change and the dealer said I needed xyz, ran about $500-600. I saw this provider 3 times prior. Immediately, she wrote about my refusal to pay the cancellation fee, which was her hourly rate. She wrote on some public forum to remain nameless. I really liked her so I ended up paying it a couple months later when she said she was in town. Acted like she would see me. She got the cancellation fee thru green dot cards then made a very lame excuse why she wouldn't see me. I replied that I require a cancellation fee for all last minute cancellations.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 20:38 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 553She probably won't see you again. Could put you on blacklist as a NCNS. You did call and explain didn't you, even last minute? That may influence some.
Originally Posted by SwingMe83
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 19:55 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 31Clear my paranoia
Ran in to some situations in which I had to cancel last minute with someone. They have a last minute cancellation payment. Just wondering what would happen if I didn't pay.
-
09-21-19 19:07 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 244Svetlana
Nice. Is she still tight inside and out? Can't tell from the pics.
Originally Posted by Insidioso
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 18:12 #10424Senior Member

Posts: 352Jordynn
Nice girl agreed, but not worth her current price in my opinion. Especially for regulars.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 14:11 #10423Senior Member

Posts: 541"emaculant hygiene"
LOL! If she's working with LEO they might help her with spell check.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 13:49 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 55Svetlana
I dreamt of her for 100 qv CBJ cfs. Agree the nickel and diming is a turnoff, but if you don't need an extensive menu like me, you get a great bang for your buck. Not the ideal situation, but with the dearth of younger talent in our fine city, she's a welcome addition.
-
09-21-19 13:15 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 221Alisa Prospect Heights
Any intel?
https://independent.com.chicago.list...post/37099434/
Thanks.
-
09-21-19 11:41 #10420Senior Member

Posts: 106Old NG
Did she used to be part of the NG girls? Any feedback on performance or menu? Rates sound like the new NG rates. 150/200/250.
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....7071872/Martha
-
09-21-19 11:07 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 820Rosie redd
Hi fellow mongers by any chance has anyone seen Rosie Redd? She is currently in Rogers Park. I almost saw her months ago when she was in Joliet. She sounds legit but also heard she was with LEO a while back and that she maybe working for them but it might be BS.
http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...d/185650176222
Please reply here or pm me. She also has a snap chat Jane_d9811.
Thanks.
-
09-21-19 00:58 #10418Regular Member

Posts: 23What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Hobbes69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 00:39 #10417Senior Member

Posts: 85Svetlana upsell
In my dreams, she charged me 150 hh. Kissing was an upcharge, Daty was upcharge, and asked for a tip. She's real. And hot but up selling was a turnoff.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 00:31 #10416Senior Member

Posts: 275CBJ Only
Unless things changed, last time I saw her everything was covered.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 00:07 #10415Senior Member

Posts: 159Hello fellow mongers. I posted earlier in the week that I was looking for some intel. After striking out with everyone on my list, I did find one (at 1 am. Because I'm clearly insane. And also because I didn't have to be to the office until 10 am).
Aubrey. $$.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/lin...scorts/1572772
The pics are her. She's cute but she's probably carrying an extra 30 lbs and has some baby damage. But hey, at 1 am how picky can you be? Everything covered. LFK. Still, a satisfying appointment because she's fun. She gets into it with great dirty talk. Including asking me to pull her hair and spank her. Greek available for an extra. 5. I may repeat when I'm back in town. But MUCH earlier in the evening.
Stay safe.
-
09-20-19 20:25 #10414Senior Member

Posts: 138What services were available?
Originally Posted by Insidioso
[View Original Post]
Cost?











Reply With Quote






