Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC  [View Original Post]
    Valencia, Hate to hear about your very different dream with Natalia. I took the chance to see her after seeing a rave review from the Raleigh Board before she came to Charlotte and was very satisfied. Obviously, YMMV, but regret that you did enjoy the same experience since I rely too rely on feedback to make good decisions.
    No big deal honestly. Not saying I had a horrible time or anything. Just was limited menu. I still got what I came there for LOL. It happens though so I don't get to bent out of shape about it.

  2. #5841
    Did she quote donations?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    It was her home.

  3. #5840
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander2000  [View Original Post]
    Riley or Megan? Both of them are my type and I'm torn. I'm in Charlotte this week. Read good reviews for both. Who's better? TIA guys.
    Megan, well worth your time. Enjoys what she does.

  4. #5839
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcordGuy  [View Original Post]
    Private location or hotel room? I wouldn't mind trying that one from her pic she looks pretty cute.
    It was her home.

  5. #5838
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcordGuy  [View Original Post]
    BTW how did the roommate look? Did you see if she was available as well?
    Didn't check on the roommate. She was very thin and smoking like a chimney. Not really my type.

    For those that like really thin and young. She was dirty blonde, freckles, small B cups and wore a dirty bathrobe.

  6. #5837
    BTW how did the roommate look? Did you see if she was available as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to see this 19 year old today.

    She confirmed visit yesterday and sent me address this morning. I thanked her and we texted a couple more times.

    I made an hour drive to get there. Once there I meet her roommate sitting outside. She said Ashlyn is asleep but she will wake her for me. Roommate came back outside and said she will be out in a sec. A few minutes pass and the roommate went back in to check on her. Came out again and said Ashlyn was asleep and she could not get her up.

    A total waste of 2 hours driving! I should have known better with a 19 year old but my little head was thinking for me.

    She isn't on a site or I would post it. If anyone wants her number I will pass it along.

  7. #5836
    Private location or hotel room? I wouldn't mind trying that one from her pic she looks pretty cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to see this 19 year old today.

    She confirmed visit yesterday and sent me address this morning. I thanked her and we texted a couple more times.

    I made an hour drive to get there. Once there I meet her roommate sitting outside. She said Ashlyn is asleep but she will wake her for me. Roommate came back outside and said she will be out in a sec. A few minutes pass and the roommate went back in to check on her. Came out again and said Ashlyn was asleep and she could not get her up.

    A total waste of 2 hours driving! I should have known better with a 19 year old but my little head was thinking for me.

    She isn't on a site or I would post it. If anyone wants her number I will pass it along.

  8. #5835

    Intel

    Has anyone experienced this one: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/886524166700.

    J.

  9. #5834

  10. #5833
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    She is in Indian Trail.
    You got a number for her?

  11. #5832

    Asian Motel Girl

    As most of us know, these gals tend to not resemble the pics in ad and offer rushed service. However I discovered ones who work in the University area are much better than the ones near the airport. The last 3 I visited off Tryon or Harris have been nice looking and eager to please with no rush. Seniors PM for details.

  12. #5831
    Gums feel better than TEETH. A tongue stud can be a nice touch too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I like getting a good gum job now and again.

  13. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    What city? Any pics?
    She is in Indian Trail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ashlyn 2.jpg‎  

  14. #5829

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeOutKing  [View Original Post]
    http://greensboro.skipthegames.com/f...e/872211204278

    Ad says she is available in Concord. Stay way. She is a rip off and has nothing but bad reviews in Greensboro. Pics are not accurate at as she is heavier. Take a hard pass on this one terrible attitude. You have been warned and check her reviews on Greensboro board as other are saying the same. Avoid her.
    I tried reaching out to her before I saw this post. She responded but then I replied that I had checked online and that she had a large amount of bad reviews and with respect I would have to cancel. She then began calling me a stalker and cussing me through text. Then claimed that all the bad reviews were from same person. After checking the bad reviews are from many people.

    I appreciate the heads up and I am very glad to have dodged this bullet.

  15. #5828
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to see this 19 year old today.

    She confirmed visit yesterday and sent me address this morning. I thanked her and we texted a couple more times.

    I made an hour drive to get there. Once there I meet her roommate sitting outside. She said Ashlyn is asleep but she will wake her for me. Roommate came back outside and said she will be out in a sec. A few minutes pass and the roommate went back in to check on her. Came out again and said Ashlyn was asleep and she could not get her up.

    A total waste of 2 hours driving! I should have known better with a 19 year old but my little head was thinking for me.

    She isn't on a site or I would post it. If anyone wants her number I will pass it along.
    What city? Any pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape