Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,231 to 19,245 of 26406
-
09-21-19 21:58 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 812This is worth reposting.
For anybody who might be considering her. Not likely she posted this, but who knows. Maybe she did. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/275285990684.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 21:27 #7175Senior Member

Posts: 154Same girl
You hit the nail on the head with this one. The H is killing her. Has lost so much weight. No ass at all and arm and neck look like a pin cushion. Lies for no reason at all.... I would not stay she can DT. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 21:14 #7174Senior Member

Posts: 213Face Pic
Tin Eye found it.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 19:22 #7173Senior Member

Posts: 135Tiffany
I agree that she is next to impossible to contact or hear back from. Very frustrating.
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 18:40 #7172Senior Member

Posts: 203Disagree
I don't believe that's the girl who would answer the door.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 16:02 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 105Spice
Does anyone have any information on this one? Nice body. A face picture would've been nice.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/017097442823
-
09-21-19 15:37 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 812Same girl
Two different numbers, two different names. Too bad she's so polluted with H, 'because that big 'ol beaver sure looks good. Not to mention she says she specializes in throat fucking, but we know these girls lie.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/daddi...crave-32226338 http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/064733093671.
-
09-21-19 14:22 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 390She's real; her pics aren't. She usually operates out of shit hotels on 27th St.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 14:00 #7168Senior Member

Posts: 181Zuula--Looks like a setup
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/743287852771
She responded quickly with an airport hotel location and donation rates. Wanted a response with how much moola I was bringing and at what time.
Uh. No.
-
09-21-19 13:19 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 380Kandie 23
I contacted Kandie this morning. Because of one of her pictures, I requested a hhr strip tease dance with a happy ending. 2 hrs later, she arrived alone and on time. WOW was I in for a treat. YMMV but did I say wow. She's only in town for a few weeks. Be a gentleman, don't ask her a hoard of questions, and you will be so unbelievably surprised. Attached picture does not do her justice. I plan on repeating, maybe tmro. I cannot wait for an encore.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/598563977685
-
09-21-19 09:55 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 54Kayla
Has anyone seen Kayla (Tanya) used to have the last four of 7371 She used to be near 27 and Drexel? She was posting and then went UTR.
-
09-21-19 07:53 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 326Tiffany
I've reached out to her different times and never got a reply back. I think maybe once I did and then it was crickets.
Originally Posted by Oly137
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 22:19 #7164Regular Member

Posts: 1Brooke
I have been looking at your site for awhile you guys give great advice and feedback I haven't seen any reviews for Brooke on skip the games I just wanted to say if you are thinking about seeing her dive in she is great and has a nice spinner body her attitude was awesome I am in fetishes but she is a nice tight body guys go for it. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/441755622352.
-
09-20-19 15:17 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 88Tried to set up car date
Set up a car date with her then she went radio silent when it was time to pick location. Anyone had luck with her yet?
Originally Posted by OlDirtyDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 10:58 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 98Naudia
Saw her the other day at her incall after I read some positive chatter here on the board. She was fairly responsive with a few texts. Incall is a home on NW side. Place was the usual mess with lots of cats. Naudia is of a highly mixed nationality and if she got her self made up she would have a very stunning look about her.
She is tall and very thin. $ for a hhr. I had a hard time getting into the session with being nervous first time seeing her. I thought I'd try someone younger for once, and she came across just a little bit ghetto for my liking. But she seemed very accommodating and personable. I'm going to stick to my mature regulars.










Reply With Quote





