Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11806

    Redhead Kim

    Saw her last night. I was a little intoxicated so I sent uber to bring her to me she said she has an apartment in the fan with her sister now. Covered BJ and doggy. She is always cool when I see her and not a clock watcher. I've seen mixed reviews but I always enjoy myself with her. Will try to go by and see the new apartment soon.

  2. #11805

    Tamara or others?

    In Richmond for one more night and tried Tamara at her 804 number, phone disconnected.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8044058019

    She got my attention the most. Anyone have any updated info for her? Or recommendations for anyone else recently seen?

    Latina, Black, or White is just fine as long as not cracked out looking.

  3. #11804

    Beckie

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Here's an ad. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/just-w...vider/20797871.

    She's at least looking a lot healthier than when I saw her 2 years ago.
    I used to love seeing Beckie a few years back when Richmond was a travel destination for me. I tried the number on this ad a couple times but never got a response. Would enjoy reconnecting with her at some point.

    Stay Safe. RR.

  4. #11803

    Dominican Goddess

    Has anyone seen here?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37110350/

    Thanks.

    Rio.

  5. #11802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    MILF Tina

    She's been reviewed here plenty, and mostly positive. All of my visits with her are great. Has a body of someone 10 years younger and solid skills across the board. Her room price is going up because of the races, so she could use some visitors. If you know her, give her a ring. If you don't and are an SM, pm me.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    JDBoy.

  6. #11801
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCities  [View Original Post]
    Posts in general something about "ready for the weekend" or something. Near Lakeside.

    $60 for generally laying hands on you and then a BBBJ that was not my cup of tea.

    Would not go back.
    If it's who I think you're cup of tea was for 0.2 more you could have had your tea (and crumpet too if that's your thing). I'm not sure if we're talking about the same dream. 30 something petite dark haired lady with a dark Bush and the tightest box I've ever encountered. She is fairly cold for the first visit or two but warms up afterwards. Great head, good lay, if tits are your thing, she's not for you. I like them small and her's are very small. I still can't believe how tight she is. Certainly not for everyone but she's on my rotation. YMMMV. And apparently does, if we're talking about the same person.

  7. #11800

    Asian girl

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/520075209918

    I was wondering if any one has visited her?

  8. #11799
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Bella and had a good time. Know she has been reviewed plenty of times here. Got down to basement and the fun began. Started with a little LFK then proceeded to disrobe and got a very good BBBJ then asked to 69 which is a favorite of mine. Got a lot of squirming so then covered up and switched To mis and got into a good stroke. Had to stop got close to popping. Flipped her over for doggie. Had to get a nice view of that behind. Started back to pounding away and then could not hold back and filled the cover. All in all very good time. Bella has always treated me good. Damage was $. Will repeat.
    Glad you enjoyed. She asked me for a pic and I passed. For what we pay, I'm not going in for an interview.

  9. #11798
    Can somebody hit me with suzee or winter's info. Or kryss, don't have her new one.

  10. #11797

    Winter contact

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Winter is looking for help.

    She's running specials.

    Just an FYI She's a unique one. For as long as I've been in this hobby, she's the only one I've seen that loves giving BBBJCIM and takes it deep and rough like some of the ladies in the adult industry.
    Can you pass on contact info? Or are you limiting it to sm's?

  11. #11796

    Winter can use some help

    Winter is looking for help.

    She's running specials.

    Just an FYI— She's a unique one. For as long as I've been in this hobby, she's the only one I've seen that loves giving BBBJCIM and takes it deep and rough like some of the ladies in the adult industry.

  12. #11795

    Up date

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with the mother of a recently newborn baby girl. She is shy and a bit distressed over her situation and finances. We had a wonderful oral experience with me doing most of the oral. She is not ready for full service yet. BBBJCIM currently the menu plus DATY if you enjoy. She is a big black girl, but not a BBW, tall and well built, not a spinner. For those I have worked with in the past PM me for her number. She is a nice girl having a hard time and new to all of this so expect some screening.

    Be safe and enjoy.
    My new UTR saw the doctor yesterday and he said she could do FS. She says starting next week. Who gets the virgin?

    Be safe and have fun.

  13. #11794

    Craigslist massage

    Posts in general something about "ready for the weekend" or something. Near Lakeside.

    $60 for generally laying hands on you and then a BBBJ that was not my cup of tea.

    Would not go back.

  14. #11793

    Suzee

    Quote Originally Posted by Rva804  [View Original Post]
    Whats her info please.
    Interested as well.

  15. #11792

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TBonz123  [View Original Post]
    Saw Suzee today. Great time as always. She said she could use a little help today. For the correct donation the sky is the limit. Took a few pics if you haven't seen her in a minute.
    Whats her info please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape