Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,021 to 31,035 of 41300
-
09-20-19 17:02 #10280Senior Member

Posts: 63Same
Same exact thing happen to me. She is texting me asking for this and that and then moment I get there she stops responding. Then texts me an hour later that she wasn't near her phone.
Originally Posted by Alamo69
[View Original Post]
She looks hot but with no BJ and wasting time. I would say try someone else.
-
09-20-19 16:25 #10279Senior Member

Posts: 138To many by the name so I'll ask.
Anyone verify real or had a dream with?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/305821504966
-
09-20-19 15:27 #10278Senior Member

Posts: 554
-
09-20-19 10:41 #10277Regular Member

Posts: 25Made an appt last night with, Katalina. She is the girl in the pic, great body, clean apt, clean room, friendly, and does aim to please. We chatted a little bit, and even offered a little drink to ease things down. Doesn't look at clock and even let me select an outfit she can wear! She does allow other stuff, but you have to pay extra. One negative I have to say is she kept answering calls and texting during session.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 10:04 #10276Senior Member

Posts: 234She used to go by a different name (I won't say which because I think it's her real name) a few years ago a fellow member shared her number with me.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
She was always pretty cool no drama but I was getting head for $50 and definitely was more than 3 minutes.
I used to ask how much to fuck and she would give me some sort of high price so I didn't take the plunge.
-
09-20-19 09:50 #10275Senior Member

Posts: 316Cleared out now.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 23:48 #10274Senior Member

Posts: 820Katalina / Jane
Chancey will do 80 for qv.
Here's the link for her sister.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/045686416567
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 22:00 #10273Senior Member

Posts: 269Her sister
You got a link for her sister?
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 21:59 #10272Senior Member

Posts: 269Yeah I got a BJ
I know some guys saying that she doesn't do it but she will. She won't do it for 10-20 minutes like some guys like. She gave me one to warm up Jr before the main course. Lasted about 2-3 minutes. But it's depends on the girl if I just want a BJ. With her I want kitty. Also you guys should try and talk her down if you can. I paid 80 coins for my visit.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 20:35 #10271Senior Member

Posts: 522Confirmed. Tread lightly as she (he I'm pretty sure she's being managed) is quite paranoid re LEO.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 19:31 #10270Senior Member

Posts: 47Everything covered
Everything covered and not really GFE.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 18:54 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 1410Yes, she is real.
Originally Posted by Ciscon7
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 16:35 #10268Senior Member

Posts: 86It looks like she asked in or out, but used her face to type it in, LOL.
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 16:23 #10267Senior Member

Posts: 522They are bad. With one of the more amusing text replies ever posted LOL.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 15:56 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 820Inbox full
Hi RSat your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





