Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 691 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2394

    EnaEna

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyMike1981  [View Original Post]
    So I decided after seeing someone excessively placing ads on skip the games bashing her that it was probably bullshit. I texted her because she was close by and she answered quickly. I asked her to send me a couple of pictures for LE verification and she sent me a couple of nudes. I'll add those to the post. We settled on 100 for the hh and I headed to her motel. While talking to her I asked her about the negative ads and she told me its the same guy who keeps posting them and that guy keeps trying to blackmail her into seeing her for free. I was skeptical of that until she showed the text message thread and the is this dude threatening to post negative ads if she doesn't see him for free. That's some fucked up bullshit and we need to have a little more class than that. Now on to my experience. I found her to be sexy as hell with her tight little body and her perky little tits. Her hygiene was great and she wasn't on any hard drugs at the time although she said she's struggled in the past. She was friendly and talkative the whole time to me. She gave a great BBBJ and then I fucked her in missionary until I nutted. Her pussy was wet and snug and felt amazing. The only downsides is she doesn't like to be on top and she doesn't like to be fingered. Other than that it was a good experience and I will probably repeat. https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/417788631538.
    Nice report MikeyMike1981. Any sign of GFE from this lass? Seems unlikely based on the restrictions you've mentioned above, but you never know, and asking is a convenient excuse to make your informative report searchable (ref. Dirtona post #587).

  2. #2393

    How's Barbie

    How's Barbie in deland. Do her pics match up and hows the over all dream?

    https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MTk...RhZTcyMDYw.jpg

  3. #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by WVolusiaDude  [View Original Post]
    What was damage on this? Just the pic of her ass alone has been making seriously consider it.
    She usually asks for 120 HH and 200 FH. I always go for the 200 option. If you haven't seen her before, don't talk about anything specific or it'll spook her. BBBJ and CFS are all available. She doesn't do Greek. Just be a gentleman when you contact her.

  4. #2391

    Fixed The Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PaidUp  [View Original Post]
    The link is not specific. Can you give more info so we can avoid her. Thanks.
    There's a period at the end of the link that's making it fail. Here it is without the period.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/964883947977

    Some pictures in case the link goes away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic1.jpg‎   Pic2.jpg‎   Pic3.jpg‎  

  5. #2390

    Ena

    So I decided after seeing someone excessively placing ads on skip the games bashing her that it was probably bullshit. I texted her because she was close by and she answered quickly. I asked her to send me a couple of pictures for LE verification and she sent me a couple of nudes. I'll add those to the post. We settled on 100 for the hh and I headed to her motel. While talking to her I asked her about the negative ads and she told me its the same guy who keeps posting them and that guy keeps trying to blackmail her into seeing her for free. I was skeptical of that until she showed the text message thread and the is this dude threatening to post negative ads if she doesn't see him for free. That's some fucked up bullshit and we need to have a little more class than that. Now on to my experience. I found her to be sexy as hell with her tight little body and her perky little tits. Her hygiene was great and she wasn't on any hard drugs at the time although she said she's struggled in the past. She was friendly and talkative the whole time to me. She gave a great BBBJ and then I fucked her in missionary until I nutted. Her pussy was wet and snug and felt amazing. The only downsides is she doesn't like to be on top and she doesn't like to be fingered. Other than that it was a good experience and I will probably repeat. https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/417788631538.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190920_145606.jpg‎   Message.jpg‎   Message_1.jpg‎   20190904_105537.jpg‎  

  6. #2389

    Angela

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/256682238766

    I have been wanting to check this girl out for a while but her comms make it rather difficult as has probably been noted here. The pics do her more justice as is par for the course but she was very personable and was very GFE right from the start. She's missing a couple of upper teeth but really doesn't that just enhance the oral which was pretty good to begin with. She rode some CG to start and then we switched to missionary and she really got into it. It's sometimes the little things like the kissing your neck softly and wrapping her arms around instead of just lying there arms out at her side with her head turned so she doesn't have to look at you LOL she really seemed to enjoy it and said as much when it was over. Enough to give me her real number (not that it matters) -she's been at a place on ridgewood for a while but I think she is moving nearer to 95 but she's legit LOL and sometimes that's the most important aspect to some of you knuckleheads lmao She's got big fluffy tits and what looks like skin pops to me but she would not confess to a med issue but I have been around enough addicts that the "I'm allergic to everything" just does not ring true with me. Anyways I have been waiting to check this one off of my list.

  7. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Say this one today in a dream I had. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem.../964883947977. NOT GFE. Kitty smelled, belly much bigger, almost 4 months preggo bigger. Crappy Oral skills, and wouldn't do cowg10 rl, so I finished doggy and thought about someone else, being somewhere else. A 2 on a scale to 10.
    The link is not specific. Can you give more info so we can avoid her. Thanks.

  8. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I have an upcoming surgery in two weeks so I made the trip to visit Dana a little early. She truly is an afternoon delight. As usual, we had another jolly good time which included Cowgirl DATY. After the game play, we darted down the road to Dinn Wixie to get a few supplies and came back to her flat to have lunch. Of course, I stopped at the Nova Rd Dunkin to replenish my refill cup with coffee for the return trip. It'll probably be five or six weeks before I make the next trip, depending on how quickly I recover.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/978667461956

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ws0VfqkhFc
    What was damage on this? Just the pic of her ass alone has been making seriously consider it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ODE1MjA1ZmY0MzI0YzRhN2Q3ZmUzZDlkMTEzNzkwMDk2ZDdhZA.jpg‎  

  9. #2386

    Another Swing and a miss

    Say this one today in a dream I had. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem.../964883947977. NOT GFE. Kitty smelled, belly much bigger, almost 4 months preggo bigger. Crappy Oral skills, and wouldn't do cowg10 rl, so I finished doggy and thought about someone else, being somewhere else. A 2 on a scale to 10.

  10. #2385

    Wtf

    What kind of ghetto ass shit is this putting you baby in your ad. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/331512043892.

  11. #2384

    Nicloe

    I can second this report. She lives with a guy, or did. He disappears before you arrive. She is very accommodating, no kissing, but otherwise a good time. I won't repeat, but she was fun. I didn't click 100% which is New's repeat policy!

    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857  [View Original Post]
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...9/852624934650

    Tried to hook up with Robin, set a time and 30 minutes out she called and said she had to cancel. Reached out to Nicole and 30 minutes later she greeted me at her condo entrance. Comms were excellent and on point, her place is an older motel that has converted parts to condos. Room was small but clean and no signs of anyone else or candy. She is a 40 ish lady with a beautiful set of naturals, we got naked and she was happy to accommodate my requests, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with her and I will repeat. She is a sweet lady who did everything to please me. . 8 for a non clock watching half hour. Did I mention her titties? LOL little Sushi spent a lot of time between them. Check her out. SB.

  12. #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway386  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had an experience with Trinity?

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/158302753160
    I picked her up as a SW by DD. Pretty cool chick and definitely a 8 on the SW scale. 40 roses for BBBJ.

  13. #2382

    Casie / cassandra in Deland

    Heard that she was very ill. Does anyone have any information on how she is doing?

  14. #2381
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I have an upcoming surgery in two weeks so I made the trip to visit Dana a little early. She truly is an afternoon delight. As usual, we had another jolly good time which included Cowgirl DATY. After the game play, we darted down the road to Dinn Wixie to get a few supplies and came back to her flat to have lunch. Of course, I stopped at the Nova Rd Dunkin to replenish my refill cup with coffee for the return trip. It'll probably be five or six weeks before I make the next trip, depending on how quickly I recover.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/978667461956

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ws0VfqkhFc
    Best Wishes for a quick recovery!!

  15. #2380

    Stellar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisukeAramech  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a while, but she hit me up out of the blue this weekend trying to get me to come see her. To my knowledge, she's never done that before, at least with me. Makes me a little concerned. Stay safe.
    My friend asked me about her. I told how bad her hygiene was. He said he texted her because he wanted to see her cause he likes her photos. Which they are better than a lot. I told him about having to use hand sanitizer on my hands after kitty touching.

    He said she told him that she was depressed and new she was funky a couple weeks ago. It's funny I had a dream with her a couple years ago.So she basically knows and does nothing about it. That's my take on his conversation.

    At work I always kept my office clean because it was my job. Their office is their kitties. Keep it clean girls. I'm a little ocd about my hygiene out of respect but it seems very hard to find the same.

    She could be a gorgeous hi dollar provider but chooses the candy way as she has bad teeth too.

    Her BBBJ skills are good just don't go any further.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape