Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,036 to 31,050 of 41309
-
09-19-19 23:48 #10274Senior Member

Posts: 820Katalina / Jane
Chancey will do 80 for qv.
Here's the link for her sister.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/045686416567
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 22:00 #10273Senior Member

Posts: 269Her sister
You got a link for her sister?
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 21:59 #10272Senior Member

Posts: 269Yeah I got a BJ
I know some guys saying that she doesn't do it but she will. She won't do it for 10-20 minutes like some guys like. She gave me one to warm up Jr before the main course. Lasted about 2-3 minutes. But it's depends on the girl if I just want a BJ. With her I want kitty. Also you guys should try and talk her down if you can. I paid 80 coins for my visit.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 20:35 #10271Senior Member

Posts: 522Confirmed. Tread lightly as she (he I'm pretty sure she's being managed) is quite paranoid re LEO.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 19:31 #10270Senior Member

Posts: 47Everything covered
Everything covered and not really GFE.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 18:54 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 1410Yes, she is real.
Originally Posted by Ciscon7
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 16:35 #10268Senior Member

Posts: 86It looks like she asked in or out, but used her face to type it in, LOL.
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 16:23 #10267Senior Member

Posts: 522They are bad. With one of the more amusing text replies ever posted LOL.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 15:56 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 820Inbox full
Hi RSat your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 15:04 #10265Senior Member

Posts: 522She guarantees satisfaction so I'd put in a warranty claim LOL. Sorry she does look fun.
Originally Posted by Alamo69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 14:58 #10264Senior Member

Posts: 254Bella
Tried seeing Bella, comms were good until I got to location and poof. Ghosted me. No response to call or text. Ahem.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1622714
-
09-19-19 13:43 #10263Senior Member

Posts: 867Chauncey
When I inquired she said no BJ at all! Was that correct?
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 13:36 #10262Senior Member

Posts: 1247100 for QV
Wow! Thank goodness I don't think she's hot one bit. These rates are ridiculous now, but they're still getting that money.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 12:53 #10261Regular Member

Posts: 25Yes, I agree, and especially for her. She straight up, since of humor, doesn't fake, clean, not a druggy, etc.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 12:47 #10260Regular Member

Posts: 25Barbie?
Is this blonde bombshell for real?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/024460865634











Reply With Quote





