Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,666 to 25,680 of 59517
-
09-20-19 20:42 #33852Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, but she is on "bacation" now.
Originally Posted by KimJungHung
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 19:03 #33851Regular Member

Posts: 15Yep, she's a little bit older, but always good unselfish service.
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive
[View Original Post]
I've always enjoyed your posts- very detailed, be sure to keep us up to date after you visit again.
I was able to sneak a couple of grainy videos from my recent sessions.
Not great, but still able to make out her nice body on the receiving end of my love.
PM me for details.
-
09-20-19 16:24 #33850Senior Member

Posts: 87Doraville area
Tiger has been good. Never tried Hanna at Royal, is it worth the dive?
-
09-20-19 12:29 #33849Senior Member

Posts: 282Do you remember who it was?
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
Lots of gps at this place.
-
09-20-19 12:23 #33848Senior Member

Posts: 36I'd never seen her before, and Alice said she's new, so I assumed she was new. Jenny's at best a 5. With the lights extra dim, so I'll skip the take-out.
Originally Posted by Worf359
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 12:08 #33847Senior Member

Posts: 36This is disappointing. Definitely let me know if anyone has a clue where she went.
Originally Posted by Mumba69
[View Original Post]
I did notice last time I was waiting in the parking lot there, she was strolling around outside hand in hand with a short, elderly Asian man. Early to late 60's. Very friendly and handsy with each other out in the open. Maybe he lured her away? Who knows.
-
09-20-19 09:41 #33846Senior Member

Posts: 33Ivy $. 4.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]
Sarah $.
Wellbeing $$.
-
09-20-19 09:30 #33845Senior Member

Posts: 4061You'll definitely get FS at Therapy Plus on Atlanta Rd. It may be possible at Holiday Massage on Windy Hill, but not sure about that.
Originally Posted by MrMdz
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 07:22 #33844Banned Member

Posts: 13634Therapy Plus in Smyrna.
Originally Posted by MrMdz
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 06:29 #33843Senior Member

Posts: 611I hate when they do that, lady at Holiday chased me into the parking lot a few months ago asking for the rest of her tip. I haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 21:06 #33842Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for this! Do you remember her name?
Originally Posted by KDiezel
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 21:05 #33841Regular Member

Posts: 22Looking for help Southside of Atlanta
Going to be in Peachtree City for the weekend and going to get away for about an hour to get a decent massage with HE if possible.
Potentially will try out Sun Massage in Fayetteville if that's only option but asking does anyone have a spot and a name of a women to ask for.
Don't mind driving around just can't get into Atlanta.
-
09-19-19 14:57 #33840Regular Member

Posts: 6Recommendations
Was trying to see where the best massage parlor could be found in Smyrna / Marietta area? Full service preferred.
-
09-19-19 13:16 #33839Regular Member

Posts: 10Wellness Massage
Went there on Saturday. Corner of 400 and Old Alabama. Dying shopping center in a corner. Drew Helen. Looks 6.5/10. Tall and slim. Typical cute face with Asian backside. Her massage was OK 5/10. I can tell she's new to the game. But she really do try to comfort you and her vibes are pleasant. Boring massage put me to sleep. She woke me up for warm towels and a flip. On the flip, she messaged my belly near the boys but was hesitant to make a move. She was testing the water, so I just grabbed her ass to give her an OK signal. She had on winter yoga pants under blue jeans skirt. She turned around and asked me." They say I do this on yelp?" I just laughed and said no. Different website. She said "oh OK." Then she laughed and went to get some oil. HE was actually surprising. She had a different technique and it was great. OTC was allowed on bottoms so I played deep. That yoga pant was thick so I worked my fingers hard. Her fat camel toe was leaking through. She leaned so close to the boys, I thought she was going for a bbbjjj. But I busted too soon and it was over. $1 total / no complaints. If she decides to lose those thick yoga pants, I'll be back for sure.
-
09-19-19 09:31 #33838Senior Member

Posts: 4061Grace is married to some old white guy. I remember seeing them together when they first opened the place. She looks good in tight jeans. If you did leave happy with her, good for you. But like you said; YMMV.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





