Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10274

    Katalina / Jane

    Chancey will do 80 for qv.

    Here's the link for her sister.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/045686416567

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    You got a link for her sister?

  2. #10273

    Her sister

    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately the 100 is the going rate these days especially for the hotter ones. You can blame inflation LOL. Her sister also charges 100 for qv.
    You got a link for her sister?

  3. #10272

    Yeah I got a BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    When I inquired she said no BJ at all! Was that correct?
    I know some guys saying that she doesn't do it but she will. She won't do it for 10-20 minutes like some guys like. She gave me one to warm up Jr before the main course. Lasted about 2-3 minutes. But it's depends on the girl if I just want a BJ. With her I want kitty. Also you guys should try and talk her down if you can. I paid 80 coins for my visit.

  4. #10271
    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is real.
    Confirmed. Tread lightly as she (he I'm pretty sure she's being managed) is quite paranoid re LEO.

  5. #10270

    Everything covered

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is real.
    Everything covered and not really GFE.

  6. #10269
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is real.

  7. #10268
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDarkSide  [View Original Post]
    They are bad. With one of the more amusing text replies ever posted LOL.
    It looks like she asked in or out, but used her face to type it in, LOL.

  8. #10267
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Don't quote me on this but I am about 99% sure that there was a review couple months back that we really bad. Bad enough that every time I see her ad I move on to the next.
    They are bad. With one of the more amusing text replies ever posted LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5C493967-172F-47DE-9C82-6B6B4EBBC823.jpg‎  

  9. #10266

    Inbox full

    Hi RSat your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Don't quote me on this but I am about 99% sure that there was a review couple months back that we really bad. Bad enough that every time I see her ad I move on to the next.

  10. #10265
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamo69  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing Bella, comms were good until I got to location and poof. Ghosted me. No response to call or text. Ahem.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1622714
    She guarantees satisfaction so I'd put in a warranty claim LOL. Sorry she does look fun.

  11. #10264

    Bella

    Tried seeing Bella, comms were good until I got to location and poof. Ghosted me. No response to call or text. Ahem.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1622714

  12. #10263

    Chauncey

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...c/470887672974

    Finally got the chance to see this lovely lady. She's the girl in the pictures. When I texted her that I was don't the street she came downstairs and meet me as I was pulling up. She got her own place and not a hotel which is very nice. She friendly and easy to talk to. Started with CG and she's rides like a champ (best I had in a long time). We switched to doggie and while I was hitting it from the back she said you can go harder if you like & I did while she moaned. Switched to mish and while we were in that position I went harder while she moaned and dirty talk. I must say she don't dead fish. While in mish she moved hands from holding my wrist to rubbing my lower back with one hand and hooking her other around my shoulder. What really did it for me was when she wrapped her legs around mine and tighten up her grip as I was finishing. After we talked for a bit before giving me a hug before I left. I must say I'll will be seeing her very often.

    Pros: Didn't have an attitude. Don't clock watch or ask for money upfront. Gives a great BBBJ. Once main course starts she's takes directions very well and willing to do any position you like. Very friendly and welcoming. Clean and so was her place. She can take a pounding and gets into the session.

    Con: I don't have any because she did everything I loved.

    But like always YMMV. Treat her right guys. She's a keeper in my book.
    When I inquired she said no BJ at all! Was that correct?

  13. #10262

    100 for QV

    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately the 100 is the going rate these days especially for the hotter ones. You can blame inflation LOL. Her sister also charges 100 for qv.
    Wow! Thank goodness I don't think she's hot one bit. These rates are ridiculous now, but they're still getting that money.

  14. #10261
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately the 100 is the going rate these days especially for the hotter ones. You can blame inflation LOL. Her sister also charges 100 for qv.
    Yes, I agree, and especially for her. She straight up, since of humor, doesn't fake, clean, not a druggy, etc.

  15. #10260

    Barbie?

    Is this blonde bombshell for real?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/024460865634

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape