Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 10359
-
09-21-19 11:09 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 158EnaEna
Nice report MikeyMike1981. Any sign of GFE from this lass? Seems unlikely based on the restrictions you've mentioned above, but you never know, and asking is a convenient excuse to make your informative report searchable (ref. Dirtona post #587).
Originally Posted by MikeyMike1981
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 10:32 #2393Regular Member

Posts: 4How's Barbie
How's Barbie in deland. Do her pics match up and hows the over all dream?
https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MTk...RhZTcyMDYw.jpg
-
09-21-19 01:00 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 1755She usually asks for 120 HH and 200 FH. I always go for the 200 option. If you haven't seen her before, don't talk about anything specific or it'll spook her. BBBJ and CFS are all available. She doesn't do Greek. Just be a gentleman when you contact her.
Originally Posted by WVolusiaDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 00:40 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 1755Fixed The Link
There's a period at the end of the link that's making it fail. Here it is without the period.
Originally Posted by PaidUp
[View Original Post]
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/964883947977
Some pictures in case the link goes away.
-
09-20-19 19:22 #2390Regular Member

Posts: 19Ena
So I decided after seeing someone excessively placing ads on skip the games bashing her that it was probably bullshit. I texted her because she was close by and she answered quickly. I asked her to send me a couple of pictures for LE verification and she sent me a couple of nudes. I'll add those to the post. We settled on 100 for the hh and I headed to her motel. While talking to her I asked her about the negative ads and she told me its the same guy who keeps posting them and that guy keeps trying to blackmail her into seeing her for free. I was skeptical of that until she showed the text message thread and the is this dude threatening to post negative ads if she doesn't see him for free. That's some fucked up bullshit and we need to have a little more class than that. Now on to my experience. I found her to be sexy as hell with her tight little body and her perky little tits. Her hygiene was great and she wasn't on any hard drugs at the time although she said she's struggled in the past. She was friendly and talkative the whole time to me. She gave a great BBBJ and then I fucked her in missionary until I nutted. Her pussy was wet and snug and felt amazing. The only downsides is she doesn't like to be on top and she doesn't like to be fingered. Other than that it was a good experience and I will probably repeat. https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/417788631538.
-
09-20-19 18:39 #2389Banned Member

Posts: 608Angela
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/256682238766
I have been wanting to check this girl out for a while but her comms make it rather difficult as has probably been noted here. The pics do her more justice as is par for the course but she was very personable and was very GFE right from the start. She's missing a couple of upper teeth but really doesn't that just enhance the oral which was pretty good to begin with. She rode some CG to start and then we switched to missionary and she really got into it. It's sometimes the little things like the kissing your neck softly and wrapping her arms around instead of just lying there arms out at her side with her head turned so she doesn't have to look at you LOL she really seemed to enjoy it and said as much when it was over. Enough to give me her real number (not that it matters) -she's been at a place on ridgewood for a while but I think she is moving nearer to 95 but she's legit LOL and sometimes that's the most important aspect to some of you knuckleheads lmao She's got big fluffy tits and what looks like skin pops to me but she would not confess to a med issue but I have been around enough addicts that the "I'm allergic to everything" just does not ring true with me. Anyways I have been waiting to check this one off of my list.
-
09-20-19 18:23 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 88The link is not specific. Can you give more info so we can avoid her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 15:33 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 34What was damage on this? Just the pic of her ass alone has been making seriously consider it.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 14:53 #2386

Posts: 1286Another Swing and a miss
Say this one today in a dream I had. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem.../964883947977. NOT GFE. Kitty smelled, belly much bigger, almost 4 months preggo bigger. Crappy Oral skills, and wouldn't do cowg10 rl, so I finished doggy and thought about someone else, being somewhere else. A 2 on a scale to 10.
-
09-20-19 10:09 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 142Wtf
What kind of ghetto ass shit is this putting you baby in your ad. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/331512043892.
-
09-20-19 09:08 #2384

Posts: 1286Nicloe
I can second this report. She lives with a guy, or did. He disappears before you arrive. She is very accommodating, no kissing, but otherwise a good time. I won't repeat, but she was fun. I didn't click 100% which is New's repeat policy!
Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 17:39 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 1034I picked her up as a SW by DD. Pretty cool chick and definitely a 8 on the SW scale. 40 roses for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway386
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 13:46 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 88Casie / cassandra in Deland
Heard that she was very ill. Does anyone have any information on how she is doing?
-
09-19-19 09:24 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 88Best Wishes for a quick recovery!!
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 09:09 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 70Stellar
My friend asked me about her. I told how bad her hygiene was. He said he texted her because he wanted to see her cause he likes her photos. Which they are better than a lot. I told him about having to use hand sanitizer on my hands after kitty touching.
Originally Posted by DaisukeAramech
[View Original Post]
He said she told him that she was depressed and new she was funky a couple weeks ago. It's funny I had a dream with her a couple years ago.So she basically knows and does nothing about it. That's my take on his conversation.
At work I always kept my office clean because it was my job. Their office is their kitties. Keep it clean girls. I'm a little ocd about my hygiene out of respect but it seems very hard to find the same.
She could be a gorgeous hi dollar provider but chooses the candy way as she has bad teeth too.
Her BBBJ skills are good just don't go any further.










Reply With Quote





