Thread: Safe Sex Information and Advice
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1900
-
12-02-19 16:13 #1060Banned Member

Posts: 24STi check up
I'm still waiting on my results (chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis minus HSV test). HIV was negative but last girl I saw was 2 days before so I'll get it done again in a couple of weeks. I'll get full blood work done after the holidays. For incubation window purposes. If you want to know who I saw, PM me.
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 15:38 #1059Banned Member

Posts: 85Egads. Who did you fuck at The Palace within the last month? It was Pepsi wasn't it?
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 14:48 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 518Mine sharing who did you see recently? Or past month?
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
Stay safe brothers.
This could circle back to the last time you get checked to now.
-
12-02-19 10:41 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 169Well the clinic called from my appt last week and I have been informed I have chlamydia. No symptoms either I just went in for my regular check up due to this hobby and they caught it from the urine sample.
I had second thoughts about posting this but hey info is valuable. You can probably scan my post history to see who I've BB'd recently in case you are concerned. (Angels, 6 shop, palace. Fuck I just realized BBBJ is a contagion point huh) Fair warning to all but you can bet my ass I'll be back once this clears up in a week!
-
10-11-19 14:31 #1056Regular Member

Posts: 23Interesting Statistics
Sounds like things are getting out of hand.
Fifty years ago mongering was so much more fun.
If you want to go BB you just have to find the right partner.
Some states have laws that it's a crime if you know you have and active STD and you willingly give it to someone.
Doesn't seem to matter.
Get treated and then continue BB mongering if you must.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stds-at...-reach-record/
Be safe, guys.
-
09-24-19 19:45 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 2788I believe Sagami makes a larger versions that would be best for USA dudes because Japanese apparently are "below average". That is what I get the L-size.
Originally Posted by JohnDough
[View Original Post]
I believe the polyurethane is suppose to transmit heat better than latex and thus a better feeling.
Wonder if anyone can actually feel the difference between 0. 018 and 0. 015 thickness? That 0. 003 mm difference!
Sagami can be found on eBay and Amazon, fwiw. But either one is a vast improvement over your standard drug store condom.
-
09-20-19 19:33 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 420The Sagami 0.01 condom is actually 0.018 mm thick. It is made of polyurethane that doesn't stretch, so it is best for men who fit a slim condom. The Unique Pull is 0.015 mm thick and is a wider fit but also doesn't stretch. It is made in Colombia and is available online at Lucky Bloke.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
https://www.condom-sizes.org/thinnes...innest-condoms
-
09-19-19 08:40 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 2788Sagami Condoms
The thinnest condom made, and also I believe polyurethane, is the Sagami condoms. These condoms are either 0.02 or 0.01 thick, whereas most condoms sold in the USA are around 0.07 for regular ones and 0.04 for the "thin" ones. I bought some off of eBay and they are expensive. You can also get them off of Amazon. Not sure if they are FDA approved yet, so not likely in stores. Maybe sex shops? Also, since they are designed for the Japanese market might make some sense to buy the large ones. After all Thailand hookers joke about Japanese clients- 555 -500 baht, 5-minutes and 5-inches!.
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]
I don't usually use a hat with my GF, but when mongering cover up. So I am not use to hats and thus one brand feels the same as any other to me. That said, many swear the thinner condom has a better feel.
The highest ranked condoms on Condom Depot are the Crown Skinless, Kimono and Beyond Seven. These have a better feel that traditional Trojans or Durex or the free condoms the girls have that they get at the clinics.
-
08-24-19 06:04 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 58New STD Strain In Michigan
Cover it and be careful out there. This is scary.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...td/2095492001/
-
08-24-19 00:02 #1051Banned Member

Posts: 298Amp std
I want to encourage ALL my fellow mongers to strap it up and be careful. Seen on Twitter two weeks ago about a new std. A new strain of gonorrhea that turns into a DGI and becomes fatal, this strain was exclusive to Asian countries and is now in Michigan on the west side of the state. The tweet went on to say it was from an EXTREMELY popular FS AMP on the west side of the state. I paid it no mind until I seen on Channel 4 news today about the STD.
I know a lot of us have property up north or on the west side of the state so please keep that in mind when visiting AMP's especially out that way. Fellas cover up and be safe.
-
08-14-19 20:47 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 134Best confirm for feel
So I'm trying to get some input on what most of you think is the best condom for getting sensation and feeling like nothing is there.
Several years ago there was a direct condom on the market called the Avanti super thin it had a black and purple box and wrap her they were polyurethane not late to ask if you squirted a little bit of lubricant on the inside of the condom and then put it on I swear to god it felt like you were fucking bareback repeatedly many times I would pull out look down thinking it had broken but it was there I love them you could have safe sex and it felt like bareback sex fast forward many years and quit making that condom and despite looking for many similar condoms I can't find one that feels the way that one did I most recently tried a door Rex skin polyurethane condom and while it feels OK it doesn't have that bareback feeling.
Several years ago there was a direct condom on the market called the Avanti superthin it had a black and purple box and wrap or they were polyurethane not latex if you squirted a little bit of lubricant on the inside of the condom and then put it on I swear to god it felt like you were fucking bareback repeatedly many times I would pull out look down thinking it had broken but it was there I love them you could have safe sex and it felt like bareback sex fast forward many years and quit making that condom and despite looking for many similar condoms I can't find one that feels the way that one did I most recently tried a Durex skin polyurethane condom and while it feels OK it doesn't have that bareback feeling several years ago there was a direct condom on the market called the Avanti superthin it had a black and purple box and wrap or they were polyurethane not latex if you squirted a little bit of lubricant on the inside of the condom and then put it on I swear to god it felt like you were fucking bareback repeatedly many times I would pull out look down thinking it had broken but it was there I love them you could have safe sex and it felt like bareback sex fast forward many years I have quit making that condom and despite looking for many similar condoms I can't find one that feels the way that one did I most recently tried Doryx skin polyurethane condom and while it feels OK it doesn't have that bareback feeling.
Can any of you give me your suggestions or condoms that you use that wall not is good is going bareback or at least as close as were going to get and still do it safely in my experience the polyurethane ones are better as they are thinner also I'm trying to find something I can buy off-the-shelf in the store like many of you I have a significant other I have been fixed and any record of me buying a condom would be a big no-no so it's got to be something I can buy off-the-shelf at a pharmacy or drugstore or adult bookstore and pay cash. Thanks.
-
08-02-19 08:33 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 362I've used the site. Easy breezy. They claim private, but it's definitely not anonymous -- they need your name and billing info for payment. Not sure if there is a way around that with pre-paid debit cards and fake info. I haven't tried. Maybe someone else here knows.
Originally Posted by Freakd172
[View Original Post]
I've also used planned parenthood and paid cash to keep the tests off of my insurance.
-
07-31-19 12:55 #1048Regular Member

Posts: 7STD Testing
Has anyone got tested for STD? Please let me know if it can be done anonymously?
I am thinking to get tested now just to know my status. I don't have any symptoms though.
I found this site.
https://www.stdcheck.com
Has any one tried it?
-
07-25-19 18:54 #1047Regular Member

Posts: 5I've used privatemdlabs in the past. Great site.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
To add on, HIV treatment is at the point where you can get to detection levels these standard tests can't detect. That isn't a cure, but essentially you can't pass it on with such low levels and it won't progress at that point. Unfortunately, not everyone has access to insurance so those engaging in risky behavior should understand the risk is there.
It is pretty difficult to acquire HIV too. If exchange of bodily fluids during sexual activity did not occur inside the body, the risk is zero according to less conservative professionals. If you have a fresh wound, exchange of fluids does pose a risk since it has direct access to your blood stream. Fresh and open are the key words since something from a couple hours ago has already sealed up. However this is assuming the other person is leaking enough bodily fluid onto the wound. I'm sure we all know HIV dies once it contacts air which is why unprotected sex and direct access to open wounds are the biggest risks.
-
07-24-19 20:12 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 48Risk of everything covered
Hi all, I'm sure this has been asked but its hard to search this thread, how safe am I doing everything covered (including BJ)? I've seen around 20 providers over the years and I always used a condom for everything I HAVE NOT caught a single std thank god. However, I wasnt aware of the skin on skin stds like herpes or the clap at that time. I do belive I got a fungal infection from a provider before but it wasnt classified as an std and a simple cream got rid of it.
I'm asking because I haven't been into the hobby for about 4 years and am about start again. I'm going to stick to seeing one girl only that claims to do everything covered, not even BBBJ. I'm hoping this will be the safest route.











Reply With Quote






