Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 928 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 13918
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the gold star at the very end of the ad on the list page, it seems like 99% of ads have it, including ones that I've contacted and now I get an email every few minutes with some message clearly written by a computer asking me to click a link. There's also the "verified" icon that shows up on far fewer posts but it's mostly for parlors.
    I got more success in their cityxguide. Co site, seems like its filtered.

  2. #5172
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswede  [View Original Post]
    They have alwsays been prety much the best of all the asian providers in NOVA. Can't say enough good things about her. Terriffic attutude and a very sweet well meaning person. .
    Seriously. All this site is doing is helping you play the odds however: like blackjack, the longer you play; the more you lose.

  3. #5171

    Caroline

    Saw Caroline last week at her incall and seeing her again tomorrow. Super hot Latin girl. Pics are accurate and she was very friendly but limited English. I give her 2 thumbs up.Here's the link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...696/7027729503

  4. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian11  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if you got any useful feedback on this one? Looks like a great find. Any details you can share?
    She has reviews right there at the escortbabylon link.

  5. #5169
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFeller  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, any info on this girl would be appreciated. Didn't see any reviews, been posting since January.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7026050841/1

    https://lazypal.com/escorts/listings/702-605-0841/
    Wondering if you got any useful feedback on this one? Looks like a great find. Any details you can share?

  6. #5168

    Gold stars

    Quote Originally Posted by CJD843  [View Original Post]
    The only ones that are legit on CityX are the ads with a star in the lower right corner. Everything else. Ignore.
    If you're talking about the gold star at the very end of the ad on the list page, it seems like 99% of ads have it, including ones that I've contacted and now I get an email every few minutes with some message clearly written by a computer asking me to click a link. There's also the "verified" icon that shows up on far fewer posts but it's mostly for parlors.

  7. #5167

    Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviews101  [View Original Post]
    Seen her before treated / paid her well (within reason), and everything was great, tried to set up another appointment twice since. Agreed on rates messaged her to try to schedule a time and got ghosted. Anyone see her in the last week or so? She was alot shorter in her conversation and got a sketch vibe and was flighty this time. Not making assumptions but wondering if she picked a bf / pimp or drugs or maybe just moody? Anyone have a history of seeing her they'd like to share. Feel free to PM me with your experience if you don't want to share publicly.
    When I saw her she did say she was going out of town shortly thereafter for a few days, so maybe has to do with that.

  8. #5166

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last week while visiting Vegas. Repeat for me as I saw her in March as well. I don't repeat often, but she was someone I had to see again. Very accommodating, definitely a pleaser. Not a clock watcher either and is 100% focused on you. I'm fairly vanilla so just the normal BBBJ and CFS in multiple positions, but all were great again. She just oozes sexuality to me. As I said last time, she is super skinny / small but if that's what you like I highly recommend. 275 for hhr outcall to me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxxi-chanel
    Seen her before treated / paid her well (within reason), and everything was great, tried to set up another appointment twice since. Agreed on rates messaged her to try to schedule a time and got ghosted. Anyone see her in the last week or so? She was alot shorter in her conversation and got a sketch vibe and was flighty this time. Not making assumptions but wondering if she picked a bf / pimp or drugs or maybe just moody? Anyone have a history of seeing her they'd like to share. Feel free to PM me with your experience if you don't want to share publicly.

  9. #5165
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success with CityXGuide in Vegas? I see a lot of the same girls that regularly post on STG but when I try to contact them, the reply is obviously a scammer asking to go to a website to "verify" or some other excuse. Is this site even worth looking at here? STG seems to have the same 8-10 chicks posting every day but I'd like some more variety. Other than those two and the Backpage clones, what else are people using these days?
    The only ones that are legit on CityX are the ads with a star in the lower right corner. Everything else. Ignore.

  10. #5164
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, I really appreciate it! Anything negative that stands out?
    Out of 14 reviews, there was one which was a bit negative from back in June, it says:

    "Marie arrived about 30 minutes after our agreed time. She was in the outfit I requested and did a fast striptease. When I saw her body, I thought I would be in for a great treat. Her body is fantastic. It all went downhill from there. She kept mentioning how high and thirsty she was. I got her something to drink and she kept mentioning how high she was. I get pot is legal here but it got annoying fast. She started with a BBJ and wanted me to toy and finger the v. No problem but she kept stopping because she was thirsty and again, kept mentioning how high she was. Switched to CG and would go for a minute or two but then had to stop so she could drink some more and then wanted toys. Did doggy and then went for Greek. The whole time having to stop because she was so thirsty. It really killed the mood. Then she was to dry to do anything so I gave myself a HJ and then popped on her face. It was could have been so good but she was toy high and annoying with it so I would not use her again. ".

  11. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian11  [View Original Post]
    She has like a 4. 5 out of 5 rating. Below is her latest review:

    General Description.

    Easy set up via text, showed up on time dressed casual. Looks even better than her pics.

    The Juicy Details Definitely not a clock watcher. Great experience, whole date was set up via text. Once I gave her the address she gave me a time and showed up when she said she would. We talked for a while like we had known each other for a long time. Eventually we made our way to the next where we undressed. She started with a light massage. Then BBJ. On to Daty. Then the cover went on, mish and finished doggie. Talked for a while, cleaned up and said our goodbyes. Overall great experience.
    Thank you, I really appreciate it! Anything negative that stands out?

  12. #5162
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    Lottie johnson is in need of money for rent and I'm putting an ad for her. Talked her into some sense and she has now changed her rates to 200-250 instead of double that. So anyone that wanted to see her before but thought too expensive should give her a text or call. 702-728-2224. Her BBBJ is top notch. She is a cock worshipper and will do you good. i highly recommend her for at least 3 weeks lol.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lottie-j...-review-773452
    That the name she going by now? I agree she's top notch she just started getting expensive for me back in the day she was gtg at $$. She use to go by her real name probably better she goes by an alias now LOL.

  13. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/milfmari...s-vegas-490266

    Wondering if anyone can read the rating or reviews on that one.

    Or if anyone has seen her before.
    She has like a 4. 5 out of 5 rating. Below is her latest review:

    General Description.

    Easy set up via text, showed up on time dressed casual. Looks even better than her pics.

    The Juicy Details Definitely not a clock watcher. Great experience, whole date was set up via text. Once I gave her the address she gave me a time and showed up when she said she would. We talked for a while like we had known each other for a long time. Eventually we made our way to the next where we undressed. She started with a light massage. Then BBJ. On to Daty. Then the cover went on, mish and finished doggie. Talked for a while, cleaned up and said our goodbyes. Overall great experience.

  14. #5160

    Anyone with a escortmonkey subscription?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/milfmari...s-vegas-490266

    Wondering if anyone can read the rating or reviews on that one.

    Or if anyone has seen her before.

  15. #5159

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sswede  [View Original Post]
    They have alwsays been prety much the best of all the asian providers in NOVA. Can't say enough good things about her. Terriffic attutude and a very sweet well meaning person. .
    She doesn't look Asian to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape