Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 735 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 11013
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #873

    Don't expect easy bb here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashun  [View Original Post]
    Asking around and it looks like there's another k-agency.

    http://www.gangnamstyleladies.com

    Chloe looks amazingly beautiful!.
    Met some great ladies I knew from LA and done traveling gals but not from the Bay Area like angels so don't expect bb. Still a great girl experience just want to set expectations. May change if business gets slow.

  2. #872

    Another K-agency

    Asking around and it looks like there's another k-agency.

    http://www.gangnamstyleladies.com

    Chloe looks amazingly beautiful!.

  3. #871
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  4. #870

    K-Girl Linsey Reports?

    Has anyone seen Linsey from kgirl70 yet? There's a review on eroticmonkeys, but sadly I don't have VIP. Dying to know if she's the real deal from her pics.

  5. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    Damn, hatin' LOL, but the facial expression is there I see it LOL. Met her once. Private incall (100 x better than some shit motel), she looked great, had a ban gin body, awesome menu, and most of all for me the enthusiasm & attitude was right the entire time. Not the cheapest around, but far from overly pricey. She gets a recommend from me for sure.

  6. #868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    LOL!

    That is crazy!

  7. #867

    Why I don't see Buffy

    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190918_161212.jpg‎   20190918_161029.jpg‎  

  8. #866

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Damn the girls are hot. Wonder if they're open to BB like kangels girls are.
    Man, if they are and Lindsey is for real, I'm going to be broke this month. God damn.

  9. #865

    STG Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Scam to me. Wanted prepaid cards.
    I agree, scam. Her ad says Kent. For 19, she is well versed in a lot of payment methods?!

    Alipay, Amex, Cash, CashApp, Crypto Currency, PayPal, Venmo, Visa / MC, WeChat, Alipay, Amex, Cash, CashApp, Crypto Currency, PayPal, Venmo, Visa / MC, WeChat.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/122745587947

  10. #864
    Quote Originally Posted by SwayPers21  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/122745587947

    Anyone have tried this? Or is it TGTBT? She just started listing ads few days ago can't find any more info.
    Scam to me. Wanted prepaid cards.

  11. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashun  [View Original Post]
    Kbeauty70 was kbeauty7 before and they were up and running before KDolls were.
    Damn the girls are hot. Wonder if they're open to BB like kangels girls are.

  12. #862

    Melisa1994 - WOW

    IMO totally worth it. Very chill and not cold like some Russian providers. Didn't try for BBFS because her BBBJ / CIM (small upgrade) was one of the best I've had and I'm all about that. Not to mention her funbags are dynamite. Pretty cool lady very well groomed and a hell of a good deal.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?407828-Melisa1994

    Enjoy!

    ES.

  13. #861

    Bambi

    She's the real deal boys. She's cool AF. Cute too!

    https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/26859540/

  14. #860

    Another k-agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    Damn haven't heard about this agency before, but holy shit I might have to risk it and actually go see Lindsey. Any word if they are kgirls and not kmilfs?
    Kbeauty70 was kbeauty7 before and they were up and running before KDolls were.

  15. #859

    Another K agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen reviews (or alt working names) for this cutie in other locations?

    http://kbeauty70.cuties-sites.com/linsey/

    Looks like she's coming to the Seattle area soon.
    Damn haven't heard about this agency before, but holy shit I might have to risk it and actually go see Lindsey. Any word if they are kgirls and not kmilfs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape