Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10408

    BBJs safe or no

    It seems like a number of guys are experienced with BBJs. But no one ever talks about bugs or STDs. Am I the only one paranoid of this stuff? Feel free to PM me I just want to know the real deal out there.

  2. #10407

    Maple

    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Maple, good to know. Maple is actually only a 5 minute ride from me, drive by it when ever I drop off the dogs at bark park when going out of town. Anyone in particular at Maple I should look for?
    Maple rotates but they usually have korean / Chinese / japanese spinners. Same old mama san (who may give you the opening sponge bath; don't worry). She'll want you to create a code (last 4 of your cell). The last time I went the girl was fun. I massaged her nakedness for awhile, then she asked for 240. I negotiated 100 for a CBJ and it was awesome. You know it's a good place because there are no massage tables, just beds.

  3. #10406

    Manee Thai Escondido

    Stopped by Manee Thai In Escondido this afternoon. Provider was Jane, petite with a good sense of humor. Opted for the one hour massage. Very good massage with lots of deep tissue work and stretching. About 30 minutes in, I knew this was going to be strictly therapeutic as it was.

    Lots of shoulder, neck, and upper back work.

    Left a bit disappointed as I was looking for a release. However, one of the better therapeutic massages I've had.

  4. #10405

    Tijuana reports

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowGuy07  [View Original Post]
    Are strippers in TJ regulated? Any past experiences? Thinking about making a trip and would appreciate any and all information!
    You might get better responses here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ijuana-Reports.

  5. #10404

    Q Spa

    Anyone have info on Q Spa? It's on the corner of Flanders and Mira Mesa? I tried to do a search but couldn't come up with anything. Searching Flanders only brought up MRC. Thanks.

  6. #10403

    TJ Trip

    Are strippers in TJ regulated? Any past experiences? Thinking about making a trip and would appreciate any and all information!

  7. #10402
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex33  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Abby before? She just popped up and am very interested.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150829
    She showed up on HX, I emailed her and no response back. I moved on, be interested to hear if you actually get a response back and how the dream goes for you.

    -MrPiggy.

  8. #10401

    Osaka on Adams

    Has anyone been there recently? I last went about a month or two ago. Got this older Korean named Tina. Not sure if there was FS since It was my first. Any info would be great.

  9. #10400

    Tiny dancer abby

    Has anyone seen Abby before? She just popped up and am very interested.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150829

  10. #10399

    Maple

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelOb  [View Original Post]
    There's been several mongers giving reliable lists. I know Maple Spa on Campo rd, Pine spa on clairemont mesa and A spa. There are more but that's a start. I hear Apollo spa in el cajon is FS. They are on my list to sample.
    Maple, good to know. Maple is actually only a 5 minute ride from me, drive by it when ever I drop off the dogs at bark park when going out of town. Anyone in particular at Maple I should look for?

  11. #10398

    FS spas

    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Well I've been hobbying for 6 years now and been thinking about hitting up my first FS mp experience. Did miracle oasis a few times and also saw yamyam, and while those were great times, looking for a pleasurable time. Any advice? I was leaning towards A Spa based on comments.

    Thanks.
    There's been several mongers giving reliable lists. I know Maple Spa on Campo rd, Pine spa on clairemont mesa and A spa. There are more but that's a start. I hear Apollo spa in el cajon is FS. They are on my list to sample.

  12. #10397

    First time MP

    Well I've been hobbying for 6 years now and been thinking about hitting up my first FS mp experience. Did miracle oasis a few times and also saw yamyam, and while those were great times, looking for a pleasurable time. Any advice? I was leaning towards A Spa based on comments.

    Thanks.

  13. #10396
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    I read that Eva is changing locations. Does anyone have info if this is true?
    Nope just talked to her, she said she is staying. I few weeks ago she said there were some issues with the owner but she said she is not leaving. How do I know. I have her number.

  14. #10395

    Low volume provider

    I have info for low volume provider in Del Mar that asked that I pass her info on to hobbyists here. Hit me up go PM. Be cool she's FBSM only.

  15. #10394

    Eva at Zs

    I read that Eva is changing locations. Does anyone have info if this is true?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape