Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,646 to 24,660 of 30813
-
09-18-19 18:37 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 458Xxaj
I dreamt about AJ a couple times. She looks like the pics for sure. Imo the STD thing is false.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 17:48 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 283[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-18-19 14:57 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 57Average Body
I prefer small spinners like Calena so I'm likely bias but her body was decent. Not fat, but can tell she doesn't work out. Tits were a solid C cup, not 45 55 but certainly not droopy. Plenty of ass but it wasn't fat.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 14:40 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 525Changes
Yeah, they change out girls and numbers frequently so hit or miss. Always got to be ready to walk. The worst is when they say "new girl" and it is the same one you pounded out 5 times before.
Med.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 14:36 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 29I want to set up a time with her. Do you know if anyone has done FS with her?
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 14:24 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 329The guys who know her seem to really like her. I saw her years back when she was still a total drunk. It wasnt that great as she drank a LOT. She is supposedly straightened out quite a bit so I have tried to see her again numerous, numerous times over the past 2 months. She has flaked on me every single time. I'm not trying anymore. Good luck though. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 13:43 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 29Has anyone had a dream with this girl? She looks like someone that I know (she isn't her) which is a big turn on for me. Just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback. I checked the rip off section, but didn't see her anywhere.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/555850875977
-
09-18-19 12:44 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 78None, woman was older was not sure I could get it up.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 12:29 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 525And?
Any details worth sharing?
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 12:16 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 330BKS Calena
It's cheaper to go through BKS if you're a VIP member.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 12:07 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 358Amber
Does Amber have a preference on who she see's?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber31-...aleigh-40201-2#erotic.
-
09-18-19 10:53 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 530Body?
How does her body compare to other top BKS ladies?
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 10:36 #6156Senior Member

Posts: 157Bks cim
I am not sure which girls you had but I went on a tear last year and saw 5-6 of them here. A few on Charlotte were snooty but still did CIM. Can't remember if they list it but have never not done it 🤣129315;.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 10:27 #6155Senior Member

Posts: 513[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-18-19 10:11 #6154Senior Member

Posts: 312BKS Teanna. Cont'd
Appreciate the comments, had a dream myself very recently. Dreamt that she was pretty awesome!! Cute too!
Originally Posted by JohnGault
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






