Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 472 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 7070
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1610

    Any heads up?

    Hey gentlemen,

    Got another question for you all. Been seeing this woman online but not a lot of reviews. Wanted to know if anyone else has intel.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...8518/1/2454187

  2. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid93  [View Original Post]
    Anybody booked Alina west or any other porn stars in San Diego?
    I want to try, but it looks like a ton of hoops to go through and pretty damn pricy. Maybe someday for me haha.

  3. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ready-...e-and/19216325

    The provider listed above isn't real. Not sure where they are but after texting back and forth a bit I was hit with this:

    "Here's the deal. Your # was recorded attempting to buy sex online and is available for police follow up. Arrests have been made. Cooperation will be noted. Are you aware that many of the girls who get involved in prostitution are minors?"

    Feel free to PM me if you have more intel on these clowns.
    Photos look familiar, but w / o the blackout. I wonder if you text her something irrelevant (like "Do you like turkey? Will you get the same reply?

  4. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1232  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? This is her https://mobile.twitter.com/brandyinbed.
    I'd be interested also. She seems she would be pricey for CFS / BBBJ.

  5. #1606

    Alina

    Anybody booked Alina west or any other porn stars in San Diego?

  6. #1605

    Brandy Bryant

    Has anyone seen this girl? This is her https://mobile.twitter.com/brandyinbed.

  7. #1604

    Do not contact

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ready-...e-and/19216325

    The provider listed above isn't real. Not sure where they are but after texting back and forth a bit I was hit with this:

    "Here's the deal. Your # was recorded attempting to buy sex online and is available for police follow up. Arrests have been made. Cooperation will be noted. Are you aware that many of the girls who get involved in prostitution are minors?"

    Feel free to PM me if you have more intel on these clowns.

  8. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    So I took the plunge and saw her. She's the real girl in the photos, what a hottie. Very easy going and bubbly. Good CBJ, sex was just ok. Didn't seem to into it, just kind of sat back and let me do my thing.
    What was the damage and length of visit?

  9. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean her size is double from the pic?
    I wouldn't say she's the size of 2 but she's definitely bigger than the pics you are looking at. Those pics are from a long time ago. Moe.

  10. #1601
    Thank you for the tips. Was thinking to call her, but no thank you now. Thank you, bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    I'm afraid so.

  11. #1600
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean her size is double from the pic?
    I'm afraid so.

  12. #1599
    Do you mean her size is double from the pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is two Stacy's now.

  13. #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a slender asian chick named Stacy who went by Chinadoll? She was a firecracker in reviews and known for aggressive making out and getting down to business. She hasn't posted anywhere for a few years but I randomly looked her up and sent text feelers and she responded. At first was like "who is this?" But then was open to meeting. I didn't meet with her but have been thinking about her and was curious if mongers here remembered her or saw her before.

    Here's an old ad for visual reference. https://www.adultlook.com/p/195793.
    I know who Stacy is! She's legit. She's based in EC city now and only provides incall. Unless somethings changed she doesn't do outcalls and will not provide service to the brothas. I could answer any other questions but what's there to say? I would call her. She's super friendly. She's kind of ditzy so I would tell her you seen her before. She won't remember otherwise. I think she might have some hangups about newbies. It's always one of her first questions. As with all these girls, just tell her what she wants to hear. Moe.

  14. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a slender asian chick named Stacy who went by Chinadoll? She was a firecracker in reviews and known for aggressive making out and getting down to business. She hasn't posted anywhere for a few years but I randomly looked her up and sent text feelers and she responded. At first was like "who is this?" But then was open to meeting. I didn't meet with her but have been thinking about her and was curious if mongers here remembered her or saw her before.

    Here's an old ad for visual reference. https://www.adultlook.com/p/195793.
    Stacy is two Stacy's now.

  15. #1596

    Anyone remember Stacy "Chinadoll"?

    Anyone remember a slender asian chick named Stacy who went by Chinadoll? She was a firecracker in reviews and known for aggressive making out and getting down to business. She hasn't posted anywhere for a few years but I randomly looked her up and sent text feelers and she responded. At first was like "who is this?" But then was open to meeting. I didn't meet with her but have been thinking about her and was curious if mongers here remembered her or saw her before.

    Here's an old ad for visual reference. https://www.adultlook.com/p/195793.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape