Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6062
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    I am sure someone knows her, I just don't.

    Any MS J. Are. B.

    Has a free stay this afternoon, was in cary.
    "Taylor" She has bonded out.

  2. #6061

    Xxaj

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Her name is AJ, search for xxAJ, she's been reviewed her plenty. Past reports seem to suspect about her having some kind of an STD so I'd be careful if I were you.
    I dreamt about AJ a couple times. She looks like the pics for sure. Imo the STD thing is false.

  3. #6060
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #6059

    Average Body

    I prefer small spinners like Calena so I'm likely bias but her body was decent. Not fat, but can tell she doesn't work out. Tits were a solid C cup, not 45 55 but certainly not droopy. Plenty of ass but it wasn't fat.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    How does her body compare to other top BKS ladies?

  5. #6058

    Changes

    Yeah, they change out girls and numbers frequently so hit or miss. Always got to be ready to walk. The worst is when they say "new girl" and it is the same one you pounded out 5 times before.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    None, woman was older was not sure I could get it up.

  6. #6057
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    Been with her twice. $40 car fun. She's very good at it. Doesn't rush. She's pretty chill. I always cum to fast because car fun is a bit of a kink for me. BBBJ and CIM. She is definitely female. No tits at all but long hard nipples. Definitely work 40.
    I want to set up a time with her. Do you know if anyone has done FS with her?

  7. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Does Amber have a preference on who she see's?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber31-...aleigh-40201-2#erotic.
    The guys who know her seem to really like her. I saw her years back when she was still a total drunk. It wasnt that great as she drank a LOT. She is supposedly straightened out quite a bit so I have tried to see her again numerous, numerous times over the past 2 months. She has flaked on me every single time. I'm not trying anymore. Good luck though. As always, YMMV.

  8. #6055
    Has anyone had a dream with this girl? She looks like someone that I know (she isn't her) which is a big turn on for me. Just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback. I checked the rip off section, but didn't see her anywhere.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/555850875977

  9. #6054
    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any details worth sharing?
    None, woman was older was not sure I could get it up.

  10. #6053

    And?

    Any details worth sharing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    I set a dream with this number today. God I hope I did not fuck up.

  11. #6052

    BKS Calena

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of BKS, check out Eros. Looks like Calena changed her name to Anita and went out on her own?
    It's cheaper to go through BKS if you're a VIP member.

  12. #6051

    Amber

    Does Amber have a preference on who she see's?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber31-...aleigh-40201-2#erotic.

  13. #6050

    Body?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the comments, had a dream myself very recently. Dreamt that she was pretty awesome!! Cute too!
    How does her body compare to other top BKS ladies?

  14. #6049

    Bks cim

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Did they all list CIM on their menu?

    When I first used them, I had 3-4 extremely good sessions. But then I had a couple that were not very good. So I've gotten a little gun shy with them. Wasting three Jacksons on a blah STG girl isn't a huge deal. Wasting two Benjis hurts a lot more.

    Appreciate the info.
    I am not sure which girls you had but I went on a tear last year and saw 5-6 of them here. A few on Charlotte were snooty but still did CIM. Can't remember if they list it but have never not done it 🤣129315;.

  15. #6048
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape