Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 569 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 8529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3849

    Choices Choices

    Will be in the x4/ bvr area. Anyone have a suggestion on which one? Feel free to send a private message. Thanks!!

  2. #3848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's a new place in town. Can anyone report?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-9414-33563091

    Address 504 Main St 1 F Fiskdale MA 01518.

    ARG.
    There used to be at least two AMPs in that area before. One not to far of RT20 Jenny was a girl there if I remember, went there sometime in 2017 if I recall it was so so, I believe it closed last year though. And the other off was off main st (RT131), but never tried it. I wonder if either of those are opening this one.

    Here is another AD for the one you found.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/grand-...-9414/21931308 although the AD looks slightly different I also just noticed message "Content cached from cityxguide".

  3. #3847

    Sturbridge

    Looks like there's a new place in town. Can anyone report?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-9414-33563091

    Address 504 Main St 1 F Fiskdale MA 01518.

    ARG.

  4. #3846

    Bvr

    Found myself traveling down 146 from Worcester. Coming up on BVR saw lot empty, veered over and pulled in. Had no intentions of stopping, by guided by little head. Walked, and Kay came out of Her room. She scolded Me for not being there in a while, shaking Her finger at Me. Paid the house and proceeded to get one of the best rubs from Her ever. Plenty of tease mixed with real therapeutic rub. Great post flip. Left MY usual, and both of Us were very happy!. Talked to Her about other friends who like to see just Her, not others, and She replied "good help hard to find"!

  5. #3845
    Went to New Star in Worcester recently to see if things had changed. Fairly attractive older woman, but I should have just walked out when the towel had to stay on. On the flip she immediately started a HE with zero extras available. After about 30 seconds she started with the "why you no cum yet". I should have just save 40 bucks and bailed but the little head won. Finally finished and left. Now I know why I stayed away for so long.

  6. #3844

    Omg

    OMG you just revealed all the top secret abbreviation codes, now LEO is going to get us.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    If you follow the thread backwards, and read through the forum a little, you will clearly see all the information you need.

    X4 = exit 4 Oxford, BVR= Blackstone Valley Relaxation Sutton, can't = Cantebury Worcester, Env = Envelope Worcester (closed).

    Never say never, and for those who know me, they know I share!

  7. #3843

    Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by INeed  [View Original Post]
    Help a guy out a little. I know we talk coded but when someone new comes along, X4 means practically nothing. Computer crash and long forgotten passwords made me create all new log in info but I have been a member for half dozen years or so. I visit Worcester on occasion but takes a long time to figure out where you guys talk about. I only learned of "ENV" when someone else finally asked the specific question. I still have no clue where X4 is. And I am pretty sure now you will never share.
    If you follow the thread backwards, and read through the forum a little, you will clearly see all the information you need.

    X4 = exit 4 Oxford, BVR= Blackstone Valley Relaxation Sutton, can't = Cantebury Worcester, Env = Envelope Worcester (closed).

    Never say never, and for those who know me, they know I share!

  8. #3842

    How about a little help

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Not to throw a newb under the bus, but did you read the title?

    Have you read thru the forum at all?

    Put some effort in!
    Help a guy out a little. I know we talk coded but when someone new comes along, X4 means practically nothing. Computer crash and long forgotten passwords made me create all new log in info but I have been a member for half dozen years or so. I visit Worcester on occasion but takes a long time to figure out where you guys talk about. I only learned of "ENV" when someone else finally asked the specific question. I still have no clue where X4 is. And I am pretty sure now you will never share.

  9. #3841
    Kay gave a very good effort yet again. In recent weeks I've tried Jade Reflexology in Uxbridge as well as other ladies at BVR. I'm just basically at the point where it's Kay or nobody (in this area).

  10. #3840

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki  [View Original Post]
    May I know where this place please?
    Not to throw a newb under the bus, but did you read the title?

    Have you read thru the forum at all?

    Put some effort in!

  11. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by NickMurray860  [View Original Post]
    I went and check out the place from the comments I have read.

    Massage: $60 for a hour, good pressure, and a little tease.

    Provider: Alice, late 30's early 40's, pretty face, and okay body.

    Experience: Nice and clean I didn't park out front but in the lot next door. I think next time I am going to park at the bank. Paid $1.20 for a nude sof and HE could of negotiated better but got caught up in the moment. Will repeat becoming a new favorite.
    May I know where this place please?

  12. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by NickMurray860  [View Original Post]
    I went and check out the place from the comments I have read.

    Massage: $60 for a hour, good pressure, and a little tease.

    Provider: Alice, late 30's early 40's, pretty face, and okay body.

    Experience: Nice and clean I didn't park out front but in the lot next door. I think next time I am going to park at the bank. Paid $1.20 for a nude sof and HE could of negotiated better but got caught up in the moment. Will repeat becoming a new favorite.
    Was FS available?

  13. #3837

    X4

    I went and check out the place from the comments I have read.

    Massage: $60 for a hour, good pressure, and a little tease.

    Provider: Alice, late 30's early 40's, pretty face, and okay body.

    Experience: Nice and clean I didn't park out front but in the lot next door. I think next time I am going to park at the bank. Paid $1.20 for a nude sof and HE could of negotiated better but got caught up in the moment. Will repeat becoming a new favorite.

  14. #3836

    Thanks for the (multiple) responses

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    I think I can maybe help here some. This is Susan from the Orlando area. Someone is using her pics for some reason. She's best known in Orlando as a $40 BBBJ Queen and advertises as such site a lot on Skip the Games.
    To wit:
    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...h/933131845722
    Hope this helps. YYZ.
    I was not expecting such a big response, (thanks for all the answers) I just assumed it was another fake ad, so, it is either a cell collection group or emails. The more important take away from this is, even 61 year old providers ads are potentially fake. Guess we now know that there is no sub group of providers that is immune to fake or misleading ads. It appears even the older woman providers aren't guaranteed to be legit.

  15. #3835

    Re; Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BebeBozzo  [View Original Post]
    This one literally does show up all over the US on just about every site you can think of. In fact searching that phone number might be a way to find escort ad sights you've never heard of. The ads all seem to share similar wording but many different ages and different women pictured all using same number. Even multiple ads in same location at same time using different pictures. And finally this:

    https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/bb...72371-30856355 "Stella" in this ad gives her phone number but says to use email to get # but has no email listed. Further down the page she has identical ad with email but no phone number.
    I think I can maybe help here some. This is Susan from the Orlando area. Someone is using her pics for some reason. She's best known in Orlando as a $40 BBBJ Queen and advertises as such site a lot on Skip the Games.

    To wit:

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...h/933131845722

    Hope this helps.

    YYZ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape