Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3061
-
10-02-19 02:43 #661Senior Member

Posts: 31Donna B
Saw some reviews on Donna and planning on taking the plunge. Anyone know if she does MSOG or nah?
-
09-30-19 15:03 #660Senior Member

Posts: 345Exactly. These numbers. No matter if you pay 120 or 160, you only get about 15 minutes lmao.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 11:21 #659Senior Member

Posts: 664I have a bunch of numbers for places like this. All FOB Chinese girls that speak no english and work out of hotels. The pictures are 100% fake and they say they are 100% real every single time.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
Was it 120 hh /160 hour, that's the standard rate, but I'd never pay for the hour, you usually want to get the hell out the second you're done?
Maybe 1/10 I'll hit a cute young girl, but never as good as the pic, those are models they steal online. Still, its the cheapest asian fuck in town.
-
09-30-19 02:49 #658Senior Member

Posts: 212Lake Forest aamp
The ph # on the link looks familiar to me. They may have changed but for my experience it was not an actual aamp.
Called the number, they promise it is the girl in the photo, bla. Bla. Bla. They are in a hotel off the 5 fwy. Easy booking and they answered my questions when I vet'd them to make sure they are not LE.
The girl was young, mid twenties and resembled the photo, but was disappointed, it was bait and switch. The pic was on a 9 level, face, body etc. Actual was a 6 at best. She was young and had a GND look, ok average body, not fat, but not toned and shapely like the pic's.
I went ahead and F'd her hard DS for about 20 min. I have not repeated. I would usually just walk on this situation, but said what the hec. I was 1. 2 for the 1/2 hr.
This was maybe a year ago so they may have improved, who knows. You can always just walk if you no like.
Originally Posted by Mustang3
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 15:53 #657Senior Member

Posts: 212Julia
Julia is the real deal. She is well into 40's but has a real tight body. Slender soft legs, nice perky b / small c tits, and a nice j-lo type ass, yes a j-lo ass.
She was at Peekhills in Laguna Hills, you can read her reviews on RM.
I F'd her twice there and after they closed down I texted her and met up with her. She can be a bit cautious before you meet up. At her private location, I only went for a good quicky and it was a quick full on GFE.
I had a better time with her at Peekhills. Booked an hour each time. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BBFSCIP. I'm sure she will BBJCIM. YMMV at first, who knows. She assured me she was clean, but when I was done I poured on the alcohol they had there. It was a total GFE experience and on the second round she got a little PSE, it was pretty well done as well (fuck me baby, yes, yes, cum in my pussy baby. It was a real solid experience, she loves to fuck. Little head right now is telling me to fuck her again LOL.
She most likely try to play safe with CFS, and YMMV, I'm not sure. The BB everything I did was spontaneous, and although they were fantastic, it is risky. I would really rather vet them first.
Be patient with the process and be a gentleman and you will be rewarded. She tells me she actually prefers guys over 40, but who knows.
Enjoy!
Originally Posted by WoohooSoCal
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 11:44 #656Senior Member

Posts: 76Reported. Nice advert.
Thanks for quoting his post which draws yet more attention to them increasing his click rate and encouraging him to create more posts like that.
Well done you.
See where it says "Report Post?" Wanna guess what that button is for?
A2
-
09-23-19 23:29 #655Senior Member

Posts: 84Lake forest aamp
Anybody ever been this aamp https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/144825.
-
09-20-19 19:13 #654Senior Member

Posts: 762 - Julia
I've heard good things about link 2 - Julia, on this board.
Originally Posted by BJounson123
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 16:43 #653Regular Member

Posts: 1I have a few times and the reviews you read are legit, she is as hot and as good as they come. She is hard to get ahold of at times though but worth the effort.
Originally Posted by JulianClip
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 15:29 #652Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone see either of these 2?
-
09-18-19 22:01 #651Senior Member

Posts: 115Will do
Thanks brother I'll check it out tonight and see if I can arrange a little something for tomorrow night.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Cheers!
LP.
-
09-18-19 19:47 #650Senior Member

Posts: 7266Check out eros oc section. You got to go to California Los Angeles show more location orange county.
Originally Posted by LatinPoker
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 09:42 #649Regular Member

Posts: 12Skipper
Does anyone know whatever happened to her?
https://escortindex.com/ad/orangecou...1686/1/1202921
-
09-18-19 07:15 #648Senior Member

Posts: 115Anyone worth seeing in Newport Beach area?
Fellow hobbyists. I'll be visiting Newport Beach, from Chicago, on Thursday / Friday, and was wondering if any gentleman might be able to recommend a reliable provider in the area? Definitely open to all walks of life, but I must admit that I do have a thing for a big Latina booty, LOL. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance everyone! Stay safe out there!
LP.
-
09-18-19 04:27 #647Regular Member

Posts: 3Snapchat girls
I'm not sure exactly which account you're referring to, but definitely be wary of Snapchat girl, I'm pretty sure the bulk of them are scammers. Maybe check to see if she has any other social media, or posts ads on any of the usual sites first.
Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





