Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 735 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #879

    Any Info on Ally Hunter

    Hey guys,

    Can someone share their experience with Ally:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ally-hunter

    Please feel free to PM me or reply here.

    Thanks!

  2. #878

    #Dolcesempre

    #Dolcesempre Sloppy Throatfucking.

    #Dolcesempre.

    Sloppy Throatfucking.

    Deepthroated it balls deep.

    Nice gagging. Makeup running, nose running, let the spit roll out of her mouth all over her tiny body.

    All this before I pounded her sweet little pussy.

    I finished by throat fucking her and shooting my cum down her throat.

    This one is a freak! StacieofSeattle type of freak.

    She does allow vids but she wants a copy so she can sell them.

    I did not get BBFS on this visit.

  3. #877
    Leave the white knighting to the other board.

  4. #876

  5. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    I guess I have a thing for the Grinch, because I really like that ladies look. I have had the privilege of her company. She was easily in my top 5.

  6. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by LundonFrog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Linsey from kgirl70 yet? There's a review on eroticmonkeys, but sadly I don't have VIP. Dying to know if she's the real deal from her pics.
    The EM review is fake. She's neither tall nor thin.

    Those photos ARE her. But they are a few years and about 25 lbs old. She's heavier now, but her boobs are indeed massive. She carries a little extra weight around her mid section, but it pays off in the juiciest ass you've ever seen on a K-girl. Attitude leans more PSE and business-like than GFE, but her skills are excellent.

  7. #873

    Don't expect easy bb here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashun  [View Original Post]
    Asking around and it looks like there's another k-agency.

    http://www.gangnamstyleladies.com

    Chloe looks amazingly beautiful!.
    Met some great ladies I knew from LA and done traveling gals but not from the Bay Area like angels so don't expect bb. Still a great girl experience just want to set expectations. May change if business gets slow.

  8. #872

    Another K-agency

    Asking around and it looks like there's another k-agency.

    http://www.gangnamstyleladies.com

    Chloe looks amazingly beautiful!.

  9. #871
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  10. #870

    K-Girl Linsey Reports?

    Has anyone seen Linsey from kgirl70 yet? There's a review on eroticmonkeys, but sadly I don't have VIP. Dying to know if she's the real deal from her pics.

  11. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    Damn, hatin' LOL, but the facial expression is there I see it LOL. Met her once. Private incall (100 x better than some shit motel), she looked great, had a ban gin body, awesome menu, and most of all for me the enthusiasm & attitude was right the entire time. Not the cheapest around, but far from overly pricey. She gets a recommend from me for sure.

  12. #868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    LOL!

    That is crazy!

  13. #867

    Why I don't see Buffy

    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190918_161212.jpg‎   20190918_161029.jpg‎  

  14. #866

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Damn the girls are hot. Wonder if they're open to BB like kangels girls are.
    Man, if they are and Lindsey is for real, I'm going to be broke this month. God damn.

  15. #865

    STG Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Scam to me. Wanted prepaid cards.
    I agree, scam. Her ad says Kent. For 19, she is well versed in a lot of payment methods?!

    Alipay, Amex, Cash, CashApp, Crypto Currency, PayPal, Venmo, Visa / MC, WeChat, Alipay, Amex, Cash, CashApp, Crypto Currency, PayPal, Venmo, Visa / MC, WeChat.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/122745587947

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape