Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 10963
-
09-20-19 10:10 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 602Bump
Was curious if there is any info on this one? Asked the board in early June but my membership expired before I could move to text.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1f7ab...e-653ca7992847
-
09-19-19 22:10 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 650I found that the fresh college girls are looking for cash for meet / greets. The ones I have connected with have either been no shows or no sex allowed. It may take a while before they start to put out if ever. I have had better luck with the graduated age group as the real college loan debt is real time vs having the college loan and not having to make payments yet.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 21:35 #2261Banned Member

Posts: 588Or.
The new academic year has started and tuition is due, haha.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
Lots of colleges in that area. Could be a gold mine?
-
09-19-19 20:46 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 338Brazil
Report her. Such BS.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 18:49 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 201Scam alert
https://www.seeking.com/member/25c7e...2-b62ae3baa022
Wanted 200, I said ok. Then wanted me to venmo 100.00 gas. When she realized I was not a sucker she said she was 16 although her profile clearly says 21. Says she's from Brazil but uses words like buddy, and typical american slang.
-
09-18-19 14:29 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 82Has anyone else noticed a lot of attractive girls in Northampton recently? Almost makes me think it's like a computer algorithm messed and these girls are fake. Way too much talent in that small town right now.
-
09-17-19 22:24 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 82Not visible for me either.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 22:04 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 602Emmie08
Curious if her profile is still visible. Loved the profile and look, sent my pics and now she is gone. Most likely thought I was ugly LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b36b2...0-4d3f1c31b55d
-
09-17-19 10:53 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 137Lowell Girl
Honestly don't remember. Probably 2-250. It was more than a year ago. Second time was zero as I left. Texts were hard to decipher, not that I'm a genius. She did host.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 23:40 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 265Lowell girl
What was the damage the two times you saw her?
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 22:16 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 702I messaged Long Term Blonde for a couple of weeks off and on, but she'd go silent for a few days at a time and I gave up.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 13:53 #2252Senior Member

Posts: 82Not worth talking to him. He traded some decent info but got cold feet sharing information of the one girl that I hadn't actually talked to. Would be leery of "trading" with this guy.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 23:24 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 650You haven't posted any reviews from these contacts? Are you fishing or did you actually visit them?
Originally Posted by ArjunMalempati
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 15:40 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-14-19 09:40 #2249Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone ready for exchange?
Guys,
Anyone ready for exchange SA successful contacts, I was paid member for three months and got success with few contacts. If anyone willing to share their buddies I am happy to share.












Reply With Quote





