Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,261 to 19,275 of 26404
-
09-17-19 11:33 #7144Regular Member

Posts: 18Miss Jaeda, Jess (Milano princess), West allis Emily
Long time lurker, haven't posted much. Had a dream about miss Jaeda. One of the best dreams I've had. No hair don't care. To me even better than Kendall snow. Started with some DFK then some BBBJ and dining at the why. Covered cowgirl and then BBBJ again. Will definitely repeat.
Saw Jess aka Milano princess. Great sensual body massage, did the hour with body slide. Got to also massage her forawhile. Definitely worth it! Very sexual and a lot of teasing and playing both giving and receiving. No FS but ended with a BBBJ.
I saw west allis emily multiple times over the years but haven't been able to touch base. I think she changed her number, anyone have contact info for her? Thanks!
-
09-17-19 09:43 #7143Senior Member

Posts: 119Kendall Snow
She told me that if she's not available on a given day she doesn't answer her phone. Regarding her phone mailbox, it seems to be always full or unavailable.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 00:49 #7142Senior Member

Posts: 812She posted an ad today
She has an ad on STG this afternoon. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/630096758590.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 00:31 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 158Kendall snow
Have been trying to reach her but mailbox is full and she doesn't respond. Does anyone have any info on her? Is she okay?
-
09-16-19 22:06 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 152Ease Up
Contacted Jess today (I'll resist the urge to refer to her unflattering nickname). I had not seen her in over a year and based on recent reports was expecting very little. Well, it was a pleasant surprise. Yes, she is thin but certainly not emaciated. Her incall was in a nice neighborhood west of the ballpark (attic, creaky bed but clean). Still a nice lady and very accommodating. Reasonable rate, no complaints.
Originally Posted by BobSteel
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 21:13 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 1481Saw her one on that dead end street with the dogs barking. She had me waiting for over 45 min waiting for her roommate to leave. She was a dead lay to me. Never repeated.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 20:20 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 149Adrianna, Naudia, Nicole
Here's a new ad with her new 6969 number.
Originally Posted by BigA500
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/5-st-r-...75915-31462617
-
09-16-19 17:14 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 246Being in the northern burbs is not convenient for doing this hobby, the south side or west allis is the place to be. I'd like to move but I don't think the old lady would go for it if I said can we move so I can be closer to the ****** LOL.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 10:23 #7136Senior Member

Posts: 205Sorry bro.
Actually, it's the other way around. I just tried to PM you and I cannot because your message box is full. Please clear and try again.
Originally Posted by PaulKolman
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 07:26 #7135Regular Member

Posts: 17I also tried sending you a PM for her #.
Originally Posted by CumHere
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 06:43 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm new here and have to admit that it's not the easiest site to navigate but this was very helpful. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 00:13 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 183Finding Naudia
Try searching Cityxguide for her name. Their search system is very primitive but she posts there sporadically.
Originally Posted by BigA500
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 19:00 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sometimes
Sometimes you got to look around the site, bro. See News and Media Reports for multiple entries.
Originally Posted by BrewFan224
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 16:11 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 315Washington County
Not much here. Some local talent can be found occasionally on Whisper, MeetMe, and Tinder.
Originally Posted by RerdNeck1969
[View Original Post]
West Bend has a couple of UTR and SA girls. Blooming Butterfly advertises on STG but is a flake.
Within a half hour, there are a few girls up in Fond Du Lac and a couple NW Milwaukee girls like Wendy.
Lake Country has a whack-job who rarely show her face and runs an ad occasionally.
-
09-15-19 15:28 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 26Sammi love?
What happened to Sammi? I have been out of the game for a month or so, and she was on my radar. Now I can't find her ads. She advertised as a Sicilian with big boobs. You know, the best kind of boobs.










Reply With Quote





