Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,066 to 31,080 of 41302
-
09-17-19 12:46 #10237Regular Member

Posts: 25Alyssa
She doesn't seem legit, pure bait to me. Any reviews?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/607756571041
-
09-16-19 22:58 #10236Senior Member

Posts: 433Wow!
Reminds me why she is at the very top of my Way Overdue list. Because, yes. Just yes.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 22:02 #10235Senior Member

Posts: 1260Damn Ok
I thought it was for a hhr.
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 21:59 #10234Senior Member

Posts: 1260I Gotcha I Gotcha
Just remember the YMMV rule tho. I guess she connects better with some and not so much with others. I've known her for a long time tho we had lost touch for a spell. That may be the reason for the fairly decent visits with her. She's all fun with me and I don't feel rushed. I think the very first visit or two it may had been less than stellar but after that, not so bad. Oh I've had some pretty nice liberties with her also. LOL Sooo.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
Anywho, if she hasnt been favorable with you, by all means, put it out there.
-
09-16-19 21:26 #10233Senior Member

Posts: 324Wasnt terrible, but much much bigger
Unless something has changed dramatically, her pics are 40-60 lbs under her current weight. Wasnt a bad experience. She has a couple of roommates and they talk a lot to you- it was weird. She def rushes you, but she got real wet and says that she came. Not that I cared much for a qv, but shows effort on her part. Wouldn't go back for a $60 qv.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 21:23 #10232Senior Member

Posts: 324I texted her.
And when the topic came up about being clean, she went crazy on me and started talking shat. Then two minutes later, a bunch of texts from a diff number came through from some dude saying that he is going to track me down, that I was a fukkboy, etc. I laughed it off and kept going. Won't be going anywhere near that train wreck. -F904.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 21:08 #10231Senior Member

Posts: 405Riverside Gina
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
On Gina's best days, she is not worth 80 for a QV, so if she wants some help she needs to start being straight and just request 60 for the QV.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 20:47 #10230Senior Member

Posts: 1410Someone posted that they had to make a trip to the doctor after seeing her.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 19:25 #10229Senior Member

Posts: 88Didn't appear to be involved with any substances to me, I had a great time with her overall.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 18:04 #10228Senior Member

Posts: 136That was for a qv!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 17:37 #10227Senior Member

Posts: 1260You're Choice
And I'm not tryin to persuade you. I know she recently got a not-so-great review, but I believe the "80" offer was to just keep her business going. Was it for a Qv or Hhr?
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
Been chatting it up with her for a couple days now and she's currently tryin to move into an apartment so as to continue what she had when she was over at River Side.
Is she on a substance? I seriously don't know but I certainly wouldn't omit it. She HAS told me she no longer uses (at least the hard stuff) I know the times I've seen her she seemed clean and coherent. Nothing short of fun. Take all the reviews that you've read and make your decision. All I have to say is I never had any problems.
-
09-16-19 17:35 #10226Senior Member

Posts: 452DT Blonde
Has anyone visited her since that last report of getting burned? I am in the mood for some of her crazy sloppy DT, but am cautious now because of that report.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/089717774439
-
09-16-19 16:51 #10225Senior Member

Posts: 136I reached out to her this morning around 8 ish and she contacted me back about 2:30 and said she just woke up. Told her I heard about her situation and I was fairly close to her and might be able to help her for a qv. She said 80 ! That doesn't sound like someone needing a little help to me.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 05:18 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 173Probably a mass text. I've flat out told girls I'll never see them again or vice versa and still get texts like that from them.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
Gatta admire the hustle.
-
09-16-19 03:29 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 138Brandii. A Perfect Second Chance!
Brandii Text me out of the blue and after our last conversation I figured it was a mistake so I text back I thought it was the wrong person. She then called. Had a good conversation and said I'd see her soon. Wasn't too sure but tonight, I figured I'd see. DAYUM I am glad I did. She has had a Lot going on. She apologized and it was sincere as was the dream being one of the best I have had in a long time. Moved her to my now ATF. Started with conversation as she's very personable. From there, the dream went to a very, very, very wet DT BBBJ. Wow. True DT that didn't have a reflex. Suited up after a nice long mic session and into K9 with the perfect arch in her back. The flip to mish came with legs behind her arms and taking it deep in that tight little kitty. She truly enjoys making dreams sooo great. I flipped for a little CG action and she got into it. Now, I have had a good number of squirters, etc. Blah. She drenched me and the bed! I would like to say like a water balloon but more like a beach ball burst. Like I said, loves her dreams. Finished up with an oral fixation and was the best hh I have had probably in the states. My definite go to now. No question.
So, if you've been there then felt you got cold shouldered or such like I did, there was a lot more going on that wasn't seen, hence the paranoid spell. She still will be but for good reason. Just give her a ample time to work back in. Trust me, I was uncertain but I am extraordinarily glad I did. I'll have another report again here soon. Treated right, she'll become that gem people will be glad stuck around!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/233887785794









Reply With Quote





