Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,276 to 19,290 of 26413
-
09-16-19 20:20 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 149Adrianna, Naudia, Nicole
Here's a new ad with her new 6969 number.
Originally Posted by BigA500
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/5-st-r-...75915-31462617
-
09-16-19 17:14 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 247Being in the northern burbs is not convenient for doing this hobby, the south side or west allis is the place to be. I'd like to move but I don't think the old lady would go for it if I said can we move so I can be closer to the ****** LOL.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 10:23 #7136Senior Member

Posts: 205Sorry bro.
Actually, it's the other way around. I just tried to PM you and I cannot because your message box is full. Please clear and try again.
Originally Posted by PaulKolman
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 07:26 #7135Regular Member

Posts: 17I also tried sending you a PM for her #.
Originally Posted by CumHere
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 06:43 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm new here and have to admit that it's not the easiest site to navigate but this was very helpful. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 00:13 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 183Finding Naudia
Try searching Cityxguide for her name. Their search system is very primitive but she posts there sporadically.
Originally Posted by BigA500
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 19:00 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sometimes
Sometimes you got to look around the site, bro. See News and Media Reports for multiple entries.
Originally Posted by BrewFan224
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 16:11 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 315Washington County
Not much here. Some local talent can be found occasionally on Whisper, MeetMe, and Tinder.
Originally Posted by RerdNeck1969
[View Original Post]
West Bend has a couple of UTR and SA girls. Blooming Butterfly advertises on STG but is a flake.
Within a half hour, there are a few girls up in Fond Du Lac and a couple NW Milwaukee girls like Wendy.
Lake Country has a whack-job who rarely show her face and runs an ad occasionally.
-
09-15-19 15:28 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 26Sammi love?
What happened to Sammi? I have been out of the game for a month or so, and she was on my radar. Now I can't find her ads. She advertised as a Sicilian with big boobs. You know, the best kind of boobs.
-
09-15-19 12:25 #7129Senior Member

Posts: 153Emily
PM her number. Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by CumHere
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-15-19 11:24 #7128Regular Member

Posts: 1Anybody see her yet?
-
09-15-19 09:03 #7127Regular Member

Posts: 14Richfield, Hubertus, Slinger
Does anyone have info on a provider (s) in that area. Recently moved there and mke and and s loops are too far. PM me if you have anything to provide. Thanks in advance.
-
09-15-19 09:02 #7126Senior Member

Posts: 484Michelle
If anyone has any contact info for Michelle I would appreciate a PM. I loved her sagging titties. I have tried the numbers I have and they don't work.
Originally Posted by MKV4745
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 03:28 #7125Senior Member

Posts: 205West Allis Emily
West Allis Emily is in that area. She's around the National Av / Hwy 100 area. Late 30's, pretty brunette, good BBBJCIMWS and she's economical. PM me for her number if you're interested.
Originally Posted by MKV4745
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 18:31 #7124Regular Member

Posts: 17Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone in the west allis / greenfield area? I miss the days when Michelle used to be here and I could stop by on a whim.











Reply With Quote





