Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7855
    I currently don't pursue reliable BB so I can't name those agencies off the top of my head. The Palace for sure. I go to M too of course.

    KTE, KupCake, and a few other agencies also have girls who upcharge 100 for BB. I don't get why you want to come to LA when there are plenty of BB options in the Bay.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseEngnine  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    1.

    May I ask if there's any way to get in M now?

    I am able to provide several other k-agencies for references, including J.

    I also have references from multiple K-agencies from the bay area, although I don't think if that'll help.

    2.

    Other than M, are there any other reliable agencies in SoCal that provide BBFS?

    Thanks in advance!!

  2. #7854

    As a butt kisser

    I licked so many starfish I can't remember who I did NOT lick LOL. I licked Sexy Bella and may be all three girls from my reviews. Sexy Bella may be with HiddenMango now.

    No idea if these girls enjoy it but I know I enjoy it. In fact, a Kgirl told me I was the first guy ever to lick her ass. She felt weird about it so I told her she could have told me to stop if she didn't like it. She didn't say she didn't like it. I try to keep my fetishes on the down low but it all may come out LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78  [View Original Post]
    Who are some kgirls who like having their starfish licked as much as me? The only one I've done it to was Aaliyeah, but she is gone and don't know if or when she will be back.

  3. #7853
    It's not about if you can get in or not.

    She doesn't accept new people.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseEngnine  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    1.

    May I ask if there's any way to get in M now?



    I am able to provide several other k-agencies for references, including J.

    I also have references from multiple K-agencies from the bay area, although I don't think if that'll help.

    2.

    Other than M, are there any other reliable agencies in SoCal that provide BBFS?

    Thanks in advance!!

  4. #7852

    About M Agency

    Hi guys,

    1.

    May I ask if there's any way to get in M now?

    I am able to provide several other k-agencies for references, including J.

    I also have references from multiple K-agencies from the bay area, although I don't think if that'll help.

    2.

    Other than M, are there any other reliable agencies in SoCal that provide BBFS?

    Thanks in advance!!

  5. #7851
    Feel you on that brother. Literally had all my eggs in one basket with an ex girlfriend, we started off in high school, all the way till late 20's, we stopped talking this year, barely into my 30's, and I can honestly say, fuck civilian dating. That shit was a major waste of time. Unless I can find someone by the age of 45 ish, to have kids and all that BS, might as well stay single. Women now a days don't know how to keep a man, even if you go above and beyond, the expectations can be unreal and emotionally taxing. So fuck ever going through that bs again.

    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    I don't regret the money spent on pussies, as I would have spent the same trying to get civvie pussy, and not even that many civvie pussies.

    However, I do ration what I spend. Until I'm rich (if ever), I have to spread out the budget until I'm 80.

    I'm turning 40 next year, and it's fucking hard finding a civvie who is attractive enough to keep and fuck on the regular. No lie, the girls who are usually attracted to me are generally uglier than kgirls.

    I don't even know if I'll ever get married and have my own kids. Assuming I don't get AIDS, if I don't achieve all that by 45, I'm just going to fuck hookers for the rest of my life.

  6. #7850
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    You mean Yura? The thick juicy hot bish with big ass tits?

    I miss her so much. Her pussy was a lube factory. So fucking slimy wet. That was some prime pussy. Never fucked anything so wet.
    Yes my bad: it was Yura. The one with wet pussy and big tits and I do miss her. She works in a bank in Korea. She loved FUCKING. Somehow I feel that if I ever visit Korea, I will see lots of girls in the street that I know intimately. LOL

  7. #7849

    Dato

    Who are some kgirls who like having their starfish licked as much as me? The only one I've done it to was Aaliyeah, but she is gone and don't know if or when she will be back.

  8. #7848
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1976  [View Original Post]
    Regret? Sometimes, but fleeting. I could say the same thing about paying for movie tickets or expensive dinners.

    This is the cost of entertainment. And what is entertainment? For the most part, it's about making memories. Do you remember a good movie, or a spectacular dinner? Take the moral relativism out of the discussion, and you have a purely economic decision to make. Do the experiences (and subsequent memories) justify the cost? If you throw morals into the equation, we could discuss it for days.

    As for $20 k. LOL. Rookie.
    The four basic needs of life. Food, shelter, pussy and new pussy.

  9. #7847
    Quote Originally Posted by AudibleAutumn  [View Original Post]
    I got a text today telling me that Roya was back and they also mentioned Erin being there. Now I'm just waiting to see if they bring Emma back too!
    Got a text a couple days ago that Erin is available, they didn't mention Roya though. I hope Roya is back, best kgirl tits. These girls at not BBFS though, right? Or am I missing out on something?

  10. #7846
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484

    Semen demon

    Do guys recognize this semen queen. She is in Las Vegas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 501917DB-6DD8-447D-99CC-8C8332A59674.jpg‎   CE8CE445-159E-4776-8A18-CEC88807BE43.jpg‎  

  11. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianBaller1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here regret on how much money they invested in pussies?

    I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?
    Been hobbying for over a decade. I rarely post. I decided to post so I can say, "No. I wished I spent more. ".

  12. #7844
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. I'm curious, though. Are there any examples of happy endings for these kgirls meeting someone and leading a normal life?
    Probably happened, but those guys won't be posting here.

  13. #7843
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Bobo along with Yuri was one of the few girl at J stable that was offering BBFS. Bobo was a monster FUCK. She is missed and I have ran into her on two occasions in past two years in OC.
    You mean Yura? The thick juicy hot bish with big ass tits?

    I miss her so much. Her pussy was a lube factory. So fucking slimy wet. That was some prime pussy. Never fucked anything so wet.

  14. #7842
    I don't regret the money spent on pussies, as I would have spent the same trying to get civvie pussy, and not even that many civvie pussies.

    However, I do ration what I spend. Until I'm rich (if ever), I have to spread out the budget until I'm 80.

    I'm turning 40 next year, and it's fucking hard finding a civvie who is attractive enough to keep and fuck on the regular. No lie, the girls who are usually attracted to me are generally uglier than kgirls.

    I don't even know if I'll ever get married and have my own kids. Assuming I don't get AIDS, if I don't achieve all that by 45, I'm just going to fuck hookers for the rest of my life.

  15. #7841
    Quote Originally Posted by Thud1  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Reading all this crap about dating OTC Girls and thinking this is special and something to be proud of. Very strange. Try an accountant, a nurse, an office manager and then, between girlfriends, visit the providers that have 30-40 boyfriends a week!
    Eh. It's not about pride. I shared my experience because someone asked otherwise I would not have shared LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape