Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1635

    Extreme GPS nut

    This princess wants 2-3 K per month; just to chat with you and may be (underline that) hangout for dinner etc once in a while. But no sex ever! LMFAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42469...3-49ee02d32516

  2. #1634
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    A 6'5" sugarbaby, I'm not saying that's man, but that's a man, baby.
    I had a short run with an ex-NBA players daughter a few years ago. She was a legit 6'3 and luckily took after her mother LOL.

  3. #1633

    That's a man

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    And this one. Anyone else have experience?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81d87...2-6ac2bd4d4242
    A 6'5" sugarbaby, I'm not saying that's man, but that's a man, baby.

  4. #1632
    Avoid Meghann820; There are several reports on her previously.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBill10  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am new here and trying to understand the do's / don't's as quick as possible. Any help from the Seniors is appreciated.

    When I joined this forum I was quickly contacted by eastcoastbabbyy who was listed from NY and she quickly asked for $ for 10 pics. I laughed and asked her if she thought she was JLo? Her profile was only a couple of days old. This morning I looked and she either blocked me or closed her profile.

    The other is Meghann820. Any insight on her?

    Thanks.

    Newbie.

  5. #1631

    Asianmamii

    Pregnant asian has to be on someone's bucket list!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee958...d-41384cfddc56

  6. #1630

    6 ft5 inSouthernBelle

    And this one. Anyone else have experience?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81d87...2-6ac2bd4d4242

  7. #1629

    Serena06

    Anyone seen her? I have my thoughts but I am curious whether others have experiences.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c867f...e-ce4bf78f0a8e

  8. #1628

    Daisy_babe anyone

    Has anyone seen her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c4ab2...0-63f2a4a629c3

    We're texting but something doesn't seem right, can't say anything specific but just a hunch.

  9. #1627

    2 sb

    Hello,

    I am new here and trying to understand the do's / don't's as quick as possible. Any help from the Seniors is appreciated.

    When I joined this forum I was quickly contacted by eastcoastbabbyy who was listed from NY and she quickly asked for $ for 10 pics. I laughed and asked her if she thought she was JLo? Her profile was only a couple of days old. This morning I looked and she either blocked me or closed her profile.

    The other is Meghann820. Any insight on her?

    Thanks.

    Newbie.

  10. #1626

    Travel etc.

    Has anyone ever traveled with or spent extensive time with an SA sugar baaby? If so how did it go? I can't really see myself doing it because I tend to be attracted to younger women who I don't have a lot of in common with outside the bedroom. But maybe I should give it a try.

  11. #1625

    Riodancer. Slightly older

    Saw this one sometime back:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/34e6f...1-f98d7d331a2a

    Is a bit older but with low self-esteem.

    Average looking, boobs smaller than what I like but had a nice time.

    Asked 3 $, came down to 2 $, she hosted so I gave 2. 5 $.

    Might offer greek in next visit.

    Enjoy folks. Don't fall for GPS.

  12. #1624

    LunaMoOnx

    I have been chatting with this one, seems DTF. Wanted to know if there is any intel before pulling the trigger.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0e16...8-db882f1aa585

    Stay Safe!

  13. #1623

    Tierria

    Wanted 2 k per month for 2 visits a month! LOL.

  14. #1622

    Lulbim

    https://www.seeking.com/member/59629...1-1da6367777bd

    Pretty face, but a little big. Asked for 4-5 but can be talked down to something more reasonable. She can host as well. Everything was going well until I asked her if she could prove she was at least 18 (which I do when they claim to be 18-21) and she kinda flipped out.

  15. #1621

    Gave me number. After some chitchat asks for allowance, she cannot host so gave her range of 200-250. She replied no thanks, I asked for counter. But silence! I guess I'm way off. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac3d2...1-d0df39372a14
    Chloe939 had been reviewed here before. Basically wanted 300 for a M&G and $1 k to go to the room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape